Thread: Getting red spots after massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Getting red spots after massage

I suddenly got some red tiny spots on knees and chest after a message session with just HJ and Body slides. Did anyone get any similar symptoms and what could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by voldemort2311 View Post
    I suddenly got some red tiny spots on knees and chest after a message session with just HJ and Body slides. Did anyone get any similar symptoms and what could it be?
    Maybe it's an allergic reaction? Did they use oil or lotion? How soon the spot turn up? On the day or few days later?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Possibly folliculitis?
    I did once have a massage where the ML had a ring on, which left red spots on my calves.

Banned
    I had some red spots that normally appear around the sides of the neck when MLs use shop oil. Depending on the time of year it goes away within weeks of not visiting massage shops or if the ML uses a natural massage oil. Summer time is the worst - it becomes like mild psoriasis so I have reduce fatty food intake and drink Korean barley tea.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hope its not shingles that's one sexual thing that causes spots but that would get itchy. Get to a GP and get checked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Maybe it's an allergic reaction? Did they use oil or lotion? How soon the spot turn up? On the day or few days later?
    They did use oil. The spots turned up on the day of the massage. It happened every time I went to an erotic massage shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Hope its not shingles that's one sexual thing that causes spots but that would get itchy. Get to a GP and get checked.
    Shingles isn't an STI, its the reactivation of the virus if you had chickpox before you can't just pass it to people.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's the terrible look on the dick that horrifies the WL, they would not want to suck that regardless of can pass on or not

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nope, that’s totally wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get this sometimes, YMMV but for me it's an allergic reaction. Pressure causes my mast cells to overreact basically. Can't wear tight pants because of it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hate that cheap baby oil, no good for anyone's skin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, just go get it checked by a doctor - with no images to go off, could be anything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Take your own oil, bath oil is the best, because it dissolves in water and has no odour.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_s View Post
    Take your own oil, bath oil is the best, because it dissolves in water and has no odour.
    How "oily" are bath oils? I've used hemp oil in the past, it's really good for the skin but it's really oily and will take a while to wash off in the shower.

HPV for sure. Sorry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    can you PM me which shop you went to?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you recently shaved may be allergic reaction to their oils/lubes, irritates the hair follicles. Defs see a doctor if it is bothering you for peace of mind