Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any recent experiences and intel on shops in Bali.....?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Having been to Bali recently I can confirm that massage shops are everywhere. staring at $10 per hour.
    If you walk alone, you will get propositioned outside every shop.
    I went to one and within minutes I had 4 ladies massaging me- too noisy for me.
    There is always one ml who will do handjob for you but expect a lot of hagling on $.
    Once a young girl brought her "sister" in after 5 minutes. Bali is great for massage and there are a few upmarket places but expect to pay $$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many massage parlors in kuta and legian...walk into those smaller streets...I scored a double massage for about 45 mins...nhj..and it was part 2 from the start. I only paid $60 aud...
    One was milf with big tits and toned body , other was young 20's toned...

Plenty of play and touching...extras were available to bargain but I didn't take..$60 for 4 hands nhj..naked fun was a bargain.

If u open to haggling and have more spare time...I'd reckon u could also get it for $45- $50.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Many massage parlors in kuta and legian...walk into those smaller streets...I scored a double massage for about 45 mins...nhj..and it was part 2 from the start. I only paid $60 aud...
    One was milf with big tits and toned body , other was young 20's toned...

Plenty of play and touching...extras were available to bargain but I didn't take..$60 for 4 hands nhj..naked fun was a bargain.

If u open to haggling and have more spare time...I'd reckon u could also get it for $45- $50.....
    $60 for NHJ in Bali? With the same amount you can get FS in a neighbouring Asian country.

Touristy spots in Asian countries not cheap these days. You still have to consider the flight, accommodation and travels you paid just to get that NHJ. Would be cheaper for these girls to fly to you, for example the international students working in RnTs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $60 is all I paid for 45 mins...doubles..includes shop fee plus tips...I don't think ud get that anywhere near bali....

If u are talking picking up freelancers by the beach for a quickie..not sure about that...I didn't see that in bali...unlike sleazy thailand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12