Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any recent experiences and intel on shops in Bali.....?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Any recent experiences and intel on shops in Bali.....?

Fellow punters. Do you have any recent (last 12 months) experience with punting in Bali?

What do you recommend, which shops, how much did you pay for what service, what was the quality like.

Please share. Appreciated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Download Tinder and just swipe right,

It's basically incall/out call app

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Be very careful in Bali there is a new law that bans unmarried people having sex you can get arrested if caught doing it with a local gal. Altho it says 2025 there I would not risk it. Plenty of legal options here in Sydney for fs etc

Indonesia's Bizarre Sex Ban
    Indonesia has passed the law, and from the year 2025 onward, anyone having sex outside of marriage faces up to a year in jail as a result. Sadly, this applies to tourists, and includes semi-autonomous regions like Bali.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Be very careful in Bali there is a new law that bans unmarried people having sex you can get arrested if caught doing it with a local gal. Altho it says 2025 there I would not risk it. Plenty of legal options here in Sydney for fs etc

Indonesia's Bizarre Sex Ban
    Indonesia has passed the law, and from the year 2025 onward, anyone having sex outside of marriage faces up to a year in jail as a result. Sadly, this applies to tourists and includes semi-autonomous regions like Bali.
    In Iran, they overcame the problem of sex outside marriage by creating "temporary marriage". Sigheh (also known by its Arabic name “nikah mut'ah”) allows men to marry a woman for a pre-determined period of time, have intimate relations with her, and then leave her without consequences. While sigheh is often justified using moral terms, in practice it is a legal loophole for prostitution.

Basically, what we call 'sugar baby' in the West works in Iran, too. Iranian men can connect with them, go to see a Muslim cleric together, pay a very small fee. The cleric blesses the marriage and specifies the period the couple want (24 hours or several days). The couple are then able to fuck all they want without fear. When the period expires, it is an automatic divorce.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Download Tinder and just swipe right,

It's basically incall/out call app
    It is good to see how Tinder has been adapted (and adopted) in various countries to suit the local environment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am keen to learn how to identify Bali legit massage shops from RnT ones. Any ideas?

Do they do it like in Australia, where the masseuse lets you into the room and says, "Keep your underwear on" as a signal it is going to be legit!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When travelling abroad, I have used seeking.com. Much easier and safer than relying on local pimps.

Works well in the Americas (eg Brasil, Canada, US, Mexico), Europe (UK, France) and Asia (Japan, Korea, Singapore, Indonesia (only Jakarta), Malaysia until it was banned in 2020).

Plenty of girls on seeking.com when you search for Denpasar, including some nice looking Russian chicks. Alternatively you can fly someone in from another city (eg Jakarta) to join you.

Just make sure you do a video call to confirm what they look like prior to a meet lol

Have fun!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks, @Putter. Good advice.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Did just fine over Christmas on Bumble. Different girl at breakfast each day. Better than Phuket and cheaper. Girls not robotic. They have real jobs and just want some cash and fun on the side. Very clean too. Wash pussies between rounds.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Did just fine over Christmas on Bumble. Different girl at breakfast each day. Better than Phuket and cheaper. Girls not robotic. They have real jobs and just want some cash and fun on the side. Very clean too. Wash pussies between rounds.
    Could I ask how much did you pay?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok So this is an example where sugar babies are worthwhile and VFM. Still would wear condoms

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can share two experiences in Bali late 2022.

Staying at a villa in Batu Beling, had only a short time away from the missus and saw a girl out the front of 'one massage' on the main drag - got a liitle wave, circled back and went in for a quick massage with extras from 'her'. Can see her or one of her collegues sitting out front on link below. I'm sure there are much better options if your travelling without the fam. I found most places i was happy to go to when with the missus were all legit only.

https://www.google.com/maps/@-8.6730...8192?entry=ttu

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Could I ask how much did you pay?
    Yes, I did overnights for 2 million idr or $195 Aud. Some girls asked me to pay for their grab. I used my grab app so I could see exactly where they were and when I’d need to go to lobby. I did a 19 year old, a few mid 20s hotties and one mid 30s chick. I also picked up a chick from a nightclub from same rate and did her bb. Got tested when I got back and I’m all good. I went to Phuket same trip and I would rate Bali higher for price, quality and ease of use. Also a nicer place.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Im not enthusiastic

How do you avoid Bali belly?

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Im not enthusiastic

How do you avoid Bali belly?
    Eat at the many good restaurants. I even did street food. No issues.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eat at the many good restaurants. I even did street food. No issues.
    And drink only bottled water

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If u notice mamasan or ML outside shops in Kuta, legian or seminyak wearing tight revealing clothing..Big tits exposing their cleavage...it's a good sign...
    Walk with them to their shop, once inside u can negotiate all extras u need .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    If u notice mamasan or ML outside shops in Kuta, legian or seminyak wearing tight revealing clothing..Big tits exposing their cleavage...it's a good sign...
    Walk with them to their shop, once inside u can negotiate all extras u need .
    Sorry for my ignorance, are the Balinese Buddhists or Muslim in general?

Mine were mainly Muslim girls who had moved from Jakarta or other places. Very clean. Wash pussies between rounds.

Banned
    Local Balinese people are actually Hindus. They practice a form of Hinduism which is practices back in the Majapahit era that looks very different from Hinduism in India. Hinduism is very vast and has hundreds of sects as it is a very old religion.

However, all Indonesian provinces have Muslims living in them. The Muslims in Bali wouldn't visit restaurants that cooks a whole pig on a spit roast.

Why the question about religion? From what I know Jakarta is more of the sex capital than Bali. Many Indonesian friends from Jakarta always talk about the infamous "Block M" which is supposedly a red light district area. Also portrayed in a few Indonesian films from the early 2000s are the common occurrence of actual schoolgirls in their uniform selling their bodies to local pedophiles in public toilets. Virgins would charge the highest. Not sure if it's still a thing there these days but I'm not surprised if it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast