Thread: Timeless Classics

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Timeless Classics

Many of us here are older fellas and will remember some ML/WL who are now gone, but who if they came back, even knowing how old they must really be, would give them a go again and probably be very happy.

One of the best example's on this forum would the "Mimi" - Japanese Milf, who you never got the "F" in Milf !!

who other would you add to the list ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mimi is back, VERY enjoyable, even without the "F".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It would be Moon from 5*, 15+ years ago. She the milf that will be my dream to have a fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Many of us here are older fellas and will remember some ML/WL who are now gone, but who if they came back, even knowing how old they must really be, would give them a go again and probably be very happy.

One of the best example's on this forum would the "Mimi" - Japanese Milf, who you never got the "F" in Milf !!

who other would you add to the list ?
    I bet you are thinking of BabyCat/Apple or whatever she was using in the end.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    What time frame are we talking about, though? 5 years, 10 years gone and then they reappear?

I personally do not believe in "timelessness". From experience... I once went to see an old fave that I had such vividly great memories of, only to find that she really hasn't aged well at all. In hindsight, I should've not seen her again because all it did was ruin my beautiful memories of her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you", Satchel Paige.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    ML- K Star at SS 2016. T Emma at TP Bathurst st 2016.

WL -C Moon at Blue moon 2016. J Momo at M5 2017. K Sasha at Ginza 2018. K Summer Kyoto 2019. C Star at Ginza 2019 .K Clara at M5 2019.

I don't think any will ever come back, tho .
    All these I would do anything to see them again. Such good time, it will last for ever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too many to name -

Penny from N5m - standard only girl, but allowed me the works - I still dont know why.....

Mia from Ginza

Yuka from 42g (used to do some riskier things with her which I would never do with WL's now - we never gave a shit bout time, to the point where Gary once literally waited right in front of door after knocking multiple times)

Scarlet from Romeos

Deer 278 - Some fun times with her, was supposed to take her out too - but never got round to it

Abby 5 star - Good times with her, great girl and very professional demeanor - have a feeling she will be back one day.......

Moon 5 star - Jesus christ, I was still young and naive back then - and $300 back in the day was a lot of money to me, yet I still paid it - thats how good she was

Julia - latin house in Ashfield - The chemistry between us was crazy, so much so that we both basically got in heat of moment and didn't even bother with protection, the poor girl was so scared after that I felt bad and took her to the sexual health clinic so we could get tested together - once results were clear, we never bothered with plastic again and saw each other outside of the shop regularly till her visa ran out

Great memories

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Megumi from 359 - missing since 2020

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    K Kiki in her prime - during Ginza days
    K Angel - Ginza
    J Maria - No5 & 42G
    K Yuna - No5 & 42G
    K Romi - No5
    All pre-covid era

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wom View Post
    Megumi from 359 - missing since 2020
    ahhh Megumi ..she was a gem

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Strangely I remember a Chinese girl in Shanghai. On a business trip in 2011 or 12 I can't remember... It is of course in one of those underground spa palaces as sex industry is illegal in China.
    You go in for a bath like in a normal public bathroom, get the spa or whatever and rest in robes in a private room with booze and fruits.
    Girls pop in for a line up and you pick one then the staff will lead you to a room in the hidden section - quite interesting like a secret dungeon.
    She was just 18. Uni student, 160 to 165 in height. Ample natural DD cups that stay together and form a nice W shape, slim body and a nice soft pair of bum.
    Youthful skin and all. I guess young age is truly the magic, her tits are so firm and perky yet so soft and that feeling of squeeze them was magnificent. That's the day I understood the truth that no matter how old the guy is , at least a part of him will always want to fuck a 18yo. Nothing beats teens.
    Must be close to 30 now , still good age , I'd imagine she could easily go for the 350/h tier at shops like ginza and be a absolute star even after nearly 10 years. I was lucky to have nailed her 18yo version.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What time frame are we talking about, though? 5 years, 10 years gone and then they reappear?

I personally do not believe in "timelessness". From experience... I once went to see an old fave that I had such vividly great memories of, only to find that she really hasn't aged well at all. In hindsight, I should've not seen her again because all it did was ruin my beautiful memories of her.
    so true!

it's human nature to want to reconnect with a former idol, but reality quite harsh.

I never bother with any school reunion events for the same reason: the sweetheart you lusted as a teen is probably a chubby mum with a few kids now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    so true!

it's human nature to want to reconnect with a former idol, but reality quite harsh.

I never bother with any school reunion events for the same reason: the sweetheart you lusted as a teen is probably a chubby mum with a few kids now.
    Yeah, me too.
    Never connected to school reunions as just seemed to be a voyeuristic exercise...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jolin (5 star)
    Kiyona (Dreamgirls)
    Sora Ogawa (Dreamgirls) / Haru (5 Star)
    Sue, Diana, Elsa, Angelina from Ginza
    Allegra (Cleopatra)
    V Lily (No5M)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Coco RR104 days. Young, beautiful and absolutely outstanding sex🔥🔥🔥