Thread: J Beni, very pretty girl and great service

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

J Beni, very pretty girl and great service

So today I had some time in between meetings to pop into 42G. Decided to book Beni as I remember I was previously recommended to see her but ended up seeing Kiko cause she had a cancellation before.

Anyways messaged them and booked. The whole process is as per usual. You rock up, pay and then Beni comes to collect you from the booth. She grabs my hand and was quite bubbly as we walked to a room in the far back. Closed the door and first impressions was that she's very pretty. Short, skinny and nice little bum. She's got some tattoos on her body but I love tattoos so it's a plus. Pussy is shaved, she's got B cup breasts that are natural and she does her makeup really well. Her pussy is laser smooth. Her aesthetic is almost Korean like if that makes sense. I would of thought she was Korean if she didn't start speaking in fluent Japanese.

Also my god did she smell nice. Whatever perfume she was using really sets the mood. Anyways she prepares all the items and then we proceed to the shower. She loves washing you down and is quite bubbly overall. Making fun washing noises, giggling and just overall a really friendly person. She was also teasing playing with my cock and my nipples asking whether I liked my nipples played with and I was like yes hahaha. She then points to my cock and asks whether I like my cock played with and it was like a no brainer lol.

When the washing is all done she asks me to hop onto the bed and away we go. Nice very wet catbath. Full tongue contact, warm and just felt amazing. Switched to the other nipple, where I got to cop a feel of her ass. Comes up for some DFK. Nice and sensual so basically most of my needs have already been ticked (hey I'm a simple dude). Moves down slowly now to a slow and sloppy BBBJ. Lots of eye contact and playing with the tip. Licks my balls, back on my cock and then comes over for some more catbath. I was in heaven. This went on a bit before she got the dom and hopped on CG. View is amazing. Got to play with her tits as she bounced up and down. Switched to mish for a good pump. She'd lick my nipples as I'm on top of her. Lots of DFK. Had to finish in doggy as I pounded away and cummed in the dom. She giggled and gave me a little kiss.

Nice little clean up and a cuddle. She even said we can try two shots which is amazing. Asked whether I wanted a massage and I said yes. She checks the time and makes sure we have enough time after the massage for another round. Nice little massage with a little tickling of my balls near the end of it to get me excited.

Flipped around and more catbath, BBBJ and ball licking. Again in the hour it's fucking hard to cum again just through sex so I got her to come round and cat bath me while I wanked to a finish. She again gave me a little kiss. We showered where she also helped wash me down.

Dressed up and a goodbye hug and kiss and I was out the door. Great sesh and glad I finally got to see Beni.

Thank you for posting great feedback!! We hope see you soon again
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Beni is working today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    +1 to Beni. Thanks for the review, went and saw Beni tonight. Cute Japanese girl who is super sensitive. BBBJ is one of the best with lots of ball licking and tongue action, and I returned the favour by DATY for a good 10 mins. Will definitely return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shes sound good. Hot profile photos.. I need to check her out..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How obvious are the tattoos/how big are they?