Thread: PCD (Pussycat Dolls) Roster and Booking Query

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PCD (Pussycat Dolls) Roster and Booking Query

Hey all

I've noticed that there have been quite a few reviews about the girls of PCD and I was hoping that someone could shed some light on the booking process and roster.

I understand that a booking is made via WeChat and I have seen the photos contained within the Moments. However, from what I can tell, the moments are updated fairly infrequently, the photos can be limited to just 1 and there's little information regarding the location/availabilities etc. At first glance then, the process of enquiring about a girl and booking them seems quite manual, involving a lot of backward and forward texts until a decision is made.

Given this:
    - is there a way to know who is available where, and on what days and time? (ie. Is there a weekly roster?)
    - is there a way to know what services are offered/not offered by who? (ie. Is there a profile for each girl that contains a summary?)
    - are more photos available upon request? (It can be a bit hard to judge based on a single photo)

While I know I could ask these questions to the agent via WeChat, I thought I'd ask here first as I didn't want to leave a bad impression as a time waster who just bombarded them with questions and blocked as a result.

Thanks for reading and thank you in advance to anyone who can help answer these questions.

- Faster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my experience with them it’s best to WeChat to masamam and she’ll advise who’s on where and send you photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PCD on wechat

Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    Hey all

I've noticed that there have been quite a few reviews about the girls of PCD and I was hoping that someone could shed some light on the booking process and roster.

I understand that a booking is made via WeChat and I have seen the photos contained within the Moments. However, from what I can tell, the moments are updated fairly infrequently, the photos can be limited to just 1 and there's little information regarding the location/availabilities etc. At first glance then, the process of enquiring about a girl and booking them seems quite manual, involving a lot of backward and forward texts until a decision is made.

Given this:
    - is there a way to know who is available where, and on what days and time? (ie. Is there a weekly roster?)
    - is there a way to know what services are offered/not offered by who? (ie. Is there a profile for each girl that contains a summary?)
    - are more photos available upon request? (It can be a bit hard to judge based on a single photo)

While I know I could ask these questions to the agent via WeChat, I thought I'd ask here first as I didn't want to leave a bad impression as a time waster who just bombarded them with questions and blocked as a result.

Thanks for reading and thank you in advance to anyone who can help answer these questions.

- Faster
    I'm still trying to find out where to find pcd on wechat. Wht do i enter as my search criteria?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alwayslucky8889

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 675r View Post
    Alwayslucky8889
    brilliant! will start looking at moments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footfan6 View Post
    I'm still trying to find out where to find pcd on wechat. Wht do i enter as my search criteria?
    Don't search, add them as a contact.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Don't search, add them as a contact.
    Do they only accept certain friend requests? I've been trying to add for a couple days now, to no avail.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Even on the WeChat they don’t post everyone that’s currently working. Quite hard to know who’s working and when

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 675r View Post
    In my experience with them it’s best to WeChat to masamam and she’ll advise who’s on where and send you photos
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpcleric View Post
    Even on the WeChat they don’t post everyone that’s currently working. Quite hard to know who’s working and when
    I thought this might be the case. Thanks for the responses though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone booked via calling the mobile number provided on E&B? I don't have WeChat and prefer not to for personal reasons.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Anybody know if PCD ladies get regularly tested? Considering giving them a go.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"