Thread: AB Viet x C Dior - She wiped me out

Junior Member(有D料到)

AB Viet x C Dior - She wiped me out

Girl: AB Viet x C Dior

Date: January 2024

Services Provided: Shower Together, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, sex in a variety of positions, CIM

Face: 8.5/10 - I think she's got a pretty face

Body: 8/10 - Nice curves. Her body is similar to a young Charmane Star, but with smaller tits.

Service: 10/10 - Very service-oriented. Made sure I was having a good time

Personality/After Sex: 10/10 - Not much discussion after sex. It was a full on session with no breaks so perhaps I should have given this an 'N/A' score lol.

Summary: Sex machine that has a heavy focus on customer service and satisfaction. Absolutely get her to ride you in various cowgirl positions. She's a master at that.

There are plently of good reviews of Dior on here already, so I thought I'd give her a try and, boy, do I have no regrets. Let's start with her looks. I do think she's got quite a pretty face, though I can't think of any actresses or models to compare her to. I guess she looks like a 'typical' hot Asian girl you'd see on a night out. As I said above, her body looks like a young Charmane Star with these really cute (and fun to play with/suck on) small tits.

I'm not sure about the 'Australia Born' aspect of her description as she speaks with a thick accent, but that doesn't matter at all because her conversational English is excellent even though she's not a native speaker. No problems at all in that respect, and she spoke specifically about the importance of giving good service. A bit of an odd thing to talk about (like a first year Marketing Student echoing the 'About Us' page of a business they're studying on their first assignment & presentation), but whatever.

We shall see.

We started with the mouthwash routine where she followed with LFK, then into the shower where she gave me a decent BBBJ after cleaning me off. After drying off, this was followed by a BBBJ in bed, where she positioned herself to her side putting her nice curves on full display, and also put herself close enough for me to play with her pussy.

After the BBBJ it was time to return the favour so I put a pillow beneath her hips for some DATY. Note that there was a LOT of FOAM and "Oh yeah, baby, I love that"s. If that sort of thing throws you off, then be forewarned. Doesn't bother me though. I always regard fake moaning as a challenge to see if I can get a WL to moan for real lol. Only way to know a girl came for real (in DATY) is when you can taste her cum while your tongue is in her hole.

The great Rasheed Wallace of the Detroit Pistons NBA team used to famously say "Ball don't lie" if he got called for a bad foul (i.e. fake contact by the offensive player) and the other player misses one or both of his free throws.

Maybe I should coin the saying "Cum don't lie" when fake moaning turns to real moaning which turns to girlcum.

Anyway, it took a while to get her to cum, and when she finally did she said she appreciates a guy that has the patience down there to keep going until she orgasms. It was hot in DATY when she'd put her legs all the way back so her ankles were near her head. After this, I knew the main event was going to be a treat.

She dommed me up and we started in Drill, to Missionary, to Deckchair, to Sandwich Sex, to Spread Legs, to pounding her hard in Viennese Oyster. I was gonna bust in this position so had to pull out and change it up a bit.

It was onto Doggy (terrific when she did of a variation into Turtle , but she held her arms back for me to grab and pull her towards me for every pump) to Leapfrog. I couldn't take it any longer so I pulled out, ripped off the dom and came in her mouth where she sucked me dry.

"You've got a lot of cum" she said after she spit it into the sink.

I was fucking her pretty hard in all those positions (well, switching it between soft and sweet, to hard and passionate) so was well exhausted.

She didn't let me rest for long (maybe one minute?) before she asked if she can suck my cock again. Who am I to say no? Gave me that BBBJ (showing her curves) to HJ and simultaneous LFK, which got little bro excited once again. She put on another dom and she rode me with possibly the best Cowgirl I've ever experienced from a WL, to date.

It was a great view looking up at that pretty face while cupping those small tits as she kept switching from Cowgirl, to Man Missionary, back to Cowgirl, until she got to the highlight of the session where she relentlessly rode me in Asian Cowgirl, slamming down on me with a loud "CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!" noise. My biggest regret is that I didn't start the main event in these positions because, Jesus Christ, this girl can ride a cock!

She saved the best for last but unfortunately I was completely wiped out by then. At this stage the phone kept ringing as time was up. I wasn't able to bust a second time, but her riding me into oblivion left me dazed and confused.

WIR? Yes. Though next time I'll get her to ride me to finish Round 1, instead of when I'm already tired in Round 2.

Happy punting.

Thanks Minute_Man for the excellent review here. Great efforts with all the links in various sexual positions and similarity photo, much appreciated.

Please keep it up.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah! Great review man 💪🏽😀🙏🏽

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, she sure can fuck well