Thread: J Rui, tall cutie, great young vibe but no FS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Rui, tall cutie, great young vibe but no FS

Been eyeing Rui for some time cuz she looks slim
    Finally tried her out, sort of good and ok experience, a bit of a mixed feeling

Photos: only 1 photo and I'm sure it's her photo

Age: early 20s I think, she's young, cute and full of college girl vibe, shy, quiet and nervous, which makes you feel like this girl is young and still have a while world to explore, including sexual experience

Face: sort of mixed feeling about Rui. From like 2+ meter distance, I would think she is very cute and somewhat pretty. Closeup then she is still cute but not pretty as you could see smaller details. Regardless Rui brought that vibe of young uni girl that many of us crave.

Body: she's tall and slim. Again from a distance, I would think Rui has that body of a tall slim uni girl with great body proportion that you see walking along George St that you've always wanted to have sex with. Smooth skin, not silky like some other girls but still very good. Closeup, some small defects such as a bit of stretched marks (but nothing to complain about), and perhaps her skin isn't as silky or white smooth.

Massage was okish, she's still inexperienced. She shaved down there if I remember correctly. Her pussy was really really wet when I massaged her. Small A-B cup, young looking boobs. Rui doesn't do FS. She gave okish soft BBBJ, I wasn't going to come with her BBBJ so gave her a massage instead and also massaged her boobs + pussy. That was when I noticed her body was visibly shaking as she was super nervous which I felt a bit sorry for her, and she was also super wet. She had period on that day too and she had her tampon inside her vagina on the day.

At the end, a mix of feeling.

Good: young, great vibe of uni girl, shy, quiet, nervous, tall, slim and good body, natural look, wet. Like one of those girls you see in the city that you want to date.

Average/Bad: normal massage, no FS, up close she is not pretty if you like girls with pretty face.

If you walk along Pitt St and see a tall young uni girl and wish you could see her naked, nude body slide and give you a BBBJ without sex, then you can try Rui to experience that. If you want the whole package including sex then she doesn't offer that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yep my experience is very similar with her, cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If I walk in and wanna a FS, should I let the reception know before they allocating a ML to me? That's bad if you being told no FS available when entering the 2nd part.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes mate, let them know beforehand. Girls always have the right to refuse you but reception knows who will outright refuse.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much was the total cost for BBBJ and massage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Here2rock View Post
    How much was the total cost for BBBJ and massage?
    $190 for 45 minutes booking, BBBJ and massage included.
    No extra tip cuz no extra was offered.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Been eyeing Rui for some time cuz she looks slim
    Finally tried her out, sort of good and ok experience, a bit of a mixed feeling

Photos: only 1 photo and I'm sure it's her photo

Age: early 20s I think, she's young, cute and full of college girl vibe, shy, quiet and nervous, which makes you feel like this girl is young and still have a while world to explore, including sexual experience

Face: sort of mixed feeling about Rui. From like 2+ meter distance, I would think she is very cute and somewhat pretty. Closeup then she is still cute but not pretty as you could see smaller details. Regardless Rui brought that vibe of young uni girl that many of us crave.

Body: she's tall and slim. Again from a distance, I would think Rui has that body of a tall slim uni girl with great body proportion that you see walking along George St that you've always wanted to have sex with. Smooth skin, not silky like some other girls but still very good. Closeup, some small defects such as a bit of stretched marks (but nothing to complain about), and perhaps her skin isn't as silky or white smooth.

Massage was okish, she's still inexperienced. She shaved down there if I remember correctly. Her pussy was really really wet when I massaged her. Small A-B cup, young looking boobs. Rui doesn't do FS. She gave okish soft BBBJ, I wasn't going to come with her BBBJ so gave her a massage instead and also massaged her boobs + pussy. That was when I noticed her body was visibly shaking as she was super nervous which I felt a bit sorry for her, and she was also super wet. She had period on that day too and she had her tampon inside her vagina on the day.

At the end, a mix of feeling.

Good: young, great vibe of uni girl, shy, quiet, nervous, tall, slim and good body, natural look, wet. Like one of those girls you see in the city that you want to date.

Average/Bad: normal massage, no FS, up close she is not pretty if you like girls with pretty face.

If you walk along Pitt St and see a tall young uni girl and wish you could see her naked, nude body slide and give you a BBBJ without sex, then you can try Rui to experience that. If you want the whole package including sex then she doesn't offer that.
    nice thanks for the honest review - similar experiences with u yea i got sucked in by wechat photo and advertised as 19 lol they seem to be more reluctant to let u see the girl before confirming and opay these days as i was asked to pay upfriont first lol before directed to the room

maybe cos i am not VIP lol

right on with the short and long term vision ahahahah when she walked in she wasnt bad but during massage and session and up close quite plain jane to be honest.

yea quite a mixed feeling overall and i too couldnt finish from BBBJ at least her body was young and she was shy which gave off the gfe vibes but defs woudlnt return and yea face not to my liking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    If I walk in and wanna a FS, should I let the reception know before they allocating a ML to me? That's bad if you being told no FS available when entering the 2nd part.
    yes normally reception will know which girls defs do FS and then you have the occasional lucky dip where girl says NO FS but in the room may say yes if she likes u or upon repeat visits - YMMV

with Rui it was clear upfront from reception no FS.

you can also use yowsers flashcards but yea generally ask reception to avoid disappointment