Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this an atypical experience?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is this an atypical experience?

I've only done this twice before. The first time was on my previous visit to Australia two years ago. I went to a brothel but I only wanted an erotic massage, not sex, and I heard it was legal here. I paid for an hour. So I told the woman what I wanted. And she started to massage me. When I turned over, she said the I had the biggest d*** she had ever seen. (It's on the slightly larger side but I don't think it's anything special). She said she wanted to suck it (with a condom, of course). Then she said she wanted to sit on it. Before I realised what was going on, I was inside her and it felt amazing, honestly. We even kissed. At the end when I was showering, she told me her real name and asked me to add her on social media. I never did. But I looked up her name and it definitely was her, but she had a lot of anti-vaxxer posts. And there were two things on Google about her court appearances (I don't know what for).

Fast forward to this year and I'm visiting Australia again and I want a repeat of the best sex of my life, so I head back to this place to see her. I told her I saw her two years ago and she said she doesn't remember me. We get to chatting and the sex and she says it's the best ever and that I have the biggest d*** she's ever felt (which I assume is what they say to everyone). But six times she said she wants to have my babies and asks me to take off the condom (and I just ignore her, because that's a pretty irrational thing to do with a stranger). She says I made her cum and squirt, but again, I just assume this is what they say to make you feel good. But at the end, she tells me her real name and tells me to add her on social media, because she's visiting my country next month.

Does this seem strange? What should I do? I really want to go back (that second time was truly the best sex of my life) before I leave, but I'm wondering what happens if she asks why I haven't added her yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Geezus mate what are you stressing about ? She's a working girl , just go use her service. You're building up shit in your head

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, enjoy the sex, no need to go down any further rabbit holes. You're paying for her time. You don't owe her children or another friend on social media. This girl sounds like all kinds of crazy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you really did enjoy your time with her, go back and see her again. In regards to social media, just tell her it’s not something you really use, so no point adding her. I am sure you can come up with something.

Don’t overthink.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    just want to echo what others are saying. they are wired to make you like them and keep going back to them. So if you enjoy the fantasy, go back. But don't forget, it's fantasy. Not reality.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    just want to echo what others are saying. they are wired to make you like them and keep going back to them. So if you enjoy the fantasy, go back. But don't forget, it's fantasy. Not reality.
    Well said mate, it is a marketing ploy to get you to go back to her and keep draining your money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, and like marketing in general life, isn't some of it effective at times!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought I was special when they tell me I have the biggest dick they have seen /s.

Just go see someone new, i mean you dont have to go back and keep seeing the same WL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Well said mate, it is a marketing ploy to get you to go back to her and keep draining your money
    Yea and some of them are damn good at it. As you know, I learned it the hard way…

Banned
    Everyone's got unique problems, it's up to you on how you want to approach her advances. If you're not ready to go through an emotional rollercoaster, back away. If you think she's worth the emotional rollercoaster, try her out.

Not many people willing to take risks these days but calculated risks can help you minimise losses. If she turns out to be super manipulative and impulsive you can always walk away.

By the way, when you say you've looked her up on Facebook I assume you logged into your account to do that? Big mistake - now she's likely to know that you've looked her up and she has all your online details. She can go through her FB friends suggestion section and see which strangers and mutual friends has visited her profile.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Next time show up without money & then you'll see how she really feels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yea and some of them are damn good at it. As you know, I learned it the hard way…
    You and me both mate, you and me both

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by peripel View Post
    Everyone's got unique problems, it's up to you on how you want to approach her advances. If you're not ready to go through an emotional rollercoaster, back away. If you think she's worth the emotional rollercoaster, try her out.

Not many people willing to take risks these days but calculated risks can help you minimise losses. If she turns out to be super manipulative and impulsive you can always walk away.

By the way, when you say you've looked her up on Facebook I assume you logged into your account to do that? Big mistake - now she's likely to know that you've looked her up and she has all your online details. She can go through her FB friends suggestion section and see which strangers and mutual friends has visited her profile.
    I don't think that's how it works

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    I don't think that's how it works
    Everyone has their own choice of poison to drink. Either it's old age or a heart attack. I wouldn't trust a girl who announces that she wants my sperm from the first meet. A woman needs to know her man deeply before getting pregnant with his babies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have had a friend experience something similar. Crazy thing was it was first brothel experience. Turkish girl, ripped the dom straight off and after kept saying their babies would be beautiful. Funny to the boys kept joking if she didn’t scoop some of the man juices back in while he was distracted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Next time show up without money & then you'll see how she really feels.
    Whatta bout bringing a Woolies bag hahahahahahahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ok strange strange flex but ok, thanks for sharing, some of the guys will explain the birds and the bees 2 u

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better start saving for a ring and make her a honest woman mate, it's the decent thing to do.

Oh don't forget to run it past her father first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    But the parts that mess with my head are 1) why was she trying to get me to take the condom off and 2) why would she tell me her real name? Like, what's the end game?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We pay hookers so they leave. As for the rest my American friend just remember ole tiger blood and winning. Besides you just need to find a good amp back home and you will be golden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast