Thread: Tesla

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tesla

Ok so probably an odd thread but here goes

I'm about to buy a tesla. How can I keep the Mrs from knowing where I have been going etc and wrong messages popping up

Anyone been in this predicament

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not the same level of integration but I had a similar issue with apple, icloud and apple AirTags. I ended up separating the devices and account registrations so that the car tracking was only on my iphone and the ipad didn't track either my phone or the car.

oh and thank you for the support of TSLA share price, a secret source of Cumshot's punting stash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recommend not to drive a Tesla to massage shops. There is no way to permanently destroy this - Tesla will hold the data even if you don't see it. If you get into a bad crash after a punt and need Tesla to release evidences etc...then you are doomed. Same as bank accounts. You can open one without your Mrs knowing but if it ever surface up unexpectedly for any reasons, you have got heaps of explanations to do.

Do you have 2 cars at home after the Tesla? Swap the cars around on a regular basis so that it's not weird to take the non Tesla car out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Same as bank accounts. You can open one without your Mrs knowing but if it ever surface up unexpectedly for any reasons, you have got heaps of explanations to do.
    It seems Tesla data storage is in a different league. Looking at the Privacy Policy here it does say that you can Opt Oot of sharing location and other data

Location data If opted in through Data Sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Simple. Don't buy a Turdsla.

Sent from my BAH3-L09 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10 years ago, no one would have believed that todays AI could do the things it does. My point is, data is dangerous, who knows what is around the corner with data mining and cross referencing!
    Dont buy any car that can track and says it wont! (That goes for any business really)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    or that punt only to shops near a restaurant etc so you have a reasonable excuse to be around there- park at different location -walk a little - burnner phone - any do regular small cash withdrawl - punt in one go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Google and Apple have been doing this for years via your phone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    try BYD if electic car is your thing, Tesla is pretty accurate with lcoations and you also have to clean up the traffic recordings

Banned
    Stick to petrolbrother

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont buy Tesla for many obvious reasons

Buy a petrol car instead

Byd feels significantly worse than a Tesla and has a bizarre interior. Both made in china and similar price but Tesla definitely is more of a status symbol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by coglll View Post
    Byd feels significantly worse than a Tesla and has a bizarre interior. Both made in china and similar price but Tesla definitely is more of a status symbol
    Tesla has a status symbol? and Tesla is significantly more expensive than BYD (approx 20k)

not that I am encouraging ppl to buy BYD over Tesla, but for the purpose of this topic, BYD is better and a lot cheaper

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Exact reason I ride a bike when punting