Thread: Shops recommandation near macquarie park

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shops recommandation near macquarie park

Hello gents. Appreciate for any recommandations for FS shops near macquaire park. Thanks a lot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by s0019 View Post
    Hello gents. Appreciate for any recommandations for FS shops near macquaire park. Thanks a lot.
    There is only 1 decent shop anywhere near there, 42g. Otherwise you have to go private.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    There is only 1 decent shop anywhere near there, 42g. Otherwise you have to go private.
    Many privates in the area are mostly bait & switch.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by peripel View Post
    Many privates in the area are mostly bait & switch.
    Yeah correct. PCD Epping or Ryde the exceptions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks a lot bros.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tulip Massage in Epping and mention to the Mamasan what your after and she will set you on the right path.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or you can cut to the chase and see Rachel on Friday and Saturday at 34 Langston, next to Tulip.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Mac Park punting is shite. The only decent place that can be considered "near" there was Lucky 7 massage at Avon Rd, but they're gone now. The lovely TW uni student Selina was the highlight of that shop. Beautiful, tight body with great curves. Almost took the bait to go on a date with her!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Mac Park punting is shite. The only decent place that can be considered "near" there was Lucky 7 massage at Avon Rd, but they're gone now. The lovely TW uni student Selina was the highlight of that shop. Beautiful, tight body with great curves. Almost took the bait to go on a date with her!
    Don't say that! I live around there lol.

Agree only decent brothel is 42G. It's a 11-15 minutes drive which is decent. Otherwise privates like PCD.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    On a side note, back when 5* Woolloomooloo was still around and I was working in Mac Park about 10 years ago, the punting in that area was so bad that I "plotted" the most efficient driving route there. Got it down to a 10-15 min drive from A to B with lots of tolls in good traffic and a bit of speeding. Right down Lane Cove tunnel, into Harbour tunnel, get off at Woolloomooloo.

It was perfect for my "doctors appointments", 30 min bookings + 30 min drive, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5* wooloomooloo was the shit back then.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Interesting there's not more shops in Eastwood area considering the HEAVY Asian population
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Interesting there's not more shops in Eastwood area considering the HEAVY Asian population
    There used to be quite a few privates in Eastwood along Glen St across the multi tier carpark pre COVID. During that time rent was cheap so operators camped out there but since rent went back up it's bloody expensive. One of those Eastwood operators (Lida) now operates in Strathfield if I'm not mistaken. Photos are of her before COVID but I don't think she works anymore, just using the ad to run her own agency.

Epping is reserved for all that because it's too risky for locals to punt. Epping is literally 5 mins away, there's a Coles supermarket and post office so it's easier for Eastwood residents to travel up by car/bus/train/walk for a punt. Epping is also home to many privates for the last decade because of cheaper rent, and I suspect the bait & switch operators there are either renting cheaply from friends or owns the place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with the post here with 42g though they are in slow decline with a lack of talent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themysterypi View Post
    Agree with the post here with 42g though they are in slow decline with a lack of talent.
    It's the lead up to Lunar New Year, and just after Xmas/NY, I expect things will pick up again later in Feb. It was only a few weeks ago they had the likes of Anna, Nano, Boa, Jay, Sara Otani and Kiko, who I really wanted to see but was always booked out. (Nb: I've only seen Nano, Boa and Jay on that list, but thebreports on the others were top notch from memory). Some of them are still on rotation from memory.