Thread: J Ami - Sweet 🍑 from Japan

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

J Ami - Sweet 🍑 from Japan

Now, you guys probably don't believe me. This dude is full of it. He can't have this much luck going his way. ( Surly not ) That's a hat trick for me . It gets better as it goes on. I thought Momo couldn't be beaten than comes Sherry.

Now come Ami, a sweet cutie from Japan, the " body of goddess " Ami quite tall ( 163 to 165cm for a Japanese) tight slim body, small waist,curves , her ass is insane for a Asian " just prefect ,prefect, prefect " is like a white girl shaped of ass.

What's a confident girl, not shy, she know she's sexy, very talkative a happy type, Japanese sweetness gfe what you expected from a Japanese girl...top level of gfe !
    Lots play hugs in the shower, and very sensual washing leaves you wanting more. There is only one thing on my mind before moving to the bed

Ami got her own routine it doesn't seem she knows how to perform a proper nuru like Momo or she like to do it her own style. It was pretty good..mainly concentrate on thigh nd ass crack it feels sensitive and ticklish I like it something different anyway. Some nice soft catbath, RCG, CG hj ..I didn't get to cbj as I cum too quickly it was that good.

What a girl ( she got everything what a man wanted Face, body, her cute personilty, her sweetness ). I don't think any one at Mirage is better than Ami, I really do.

Not surprised every one is keeping quite on her. A true gem hidden ( no more) in the Mirage.

On my way walking down the stairs..omg , another girl, she look very young, slim tight body with nice curves ... dress in skin colors lace undies wear. I hurry down to asked Nana, " her name is May only 20 yo. "

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks again Bro woods. This is starting to feel like you are my personal "fun" tester! Keep up the good intel mate as you are doing a stirling job! hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha, don't worry Woods, we would have called you a shill if your reviews didn't sound you weren't having an awesome time!

That's another Japanese girl to add to my ever growing list. And I still have to see Amelia and Haley as well.

So many options, so few hours and dollars.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Now, you guys probably don't believe me. This dude is full of it. He can't have this much luck going his way. ( Surly not ) That's a hat trick for me . It gets better as it goes on. I thought Momo couldn't be beaten than comes Sherry.

Now come Ami, a sweet cutie from Japan, the " body of goddess " Ami quite tall ( 163 to 165cm for a Japanese) tight slim body, small waist,curves , her ass is insane for a Asian " just prefect ,prefect, prefect " is like a white girl shaped of ass.

What's a confident girl, not shy, she know she's sexy, very talkative a happy type, Japanese sweetness gfe what you expected from a Japanese girl...top level of gfe !
    Lots play hugs in the shower, and very sensual washing leaves you wanting more. There is only one thing on my mind before moving to the bed

Ami got her own routine it doesn't seem she knows how to perform a proper nuru like Momo or she like to do it her own style. It was pretty good..mainly concentrate on thigh nd ass crack it feels sensitive and ticklish I like it something different anyway. Some nice soft catbath, RCG, CG hj ..I didn't get to cbj as I cum too quickly it was that good.

What a girl ( she got everything what a man wanted Face, body, her cute personilty, her sweetness ). I don't think any one at Mirage is better than Ami, I really do.

Not surprised every one is keeping quite on her. A true gem hidden ( no more) in the Mirage.

On my way walking down the stairs..omg , another girl, she look very young, slim tight body with nice curves ... dress in skin colors lace undies wear. I hurry down to asked Nana, " her name is May only 20 yo. "
    Nice review bro! Mad respect for sharing gems here and sharing the love! I believe ur luck cos my friend seen Momo and I’ve seen Sherry in lineup but passed cos FS I think

If you like Momo you should give Kaede a try similar tanned skin and curves in right area I think Momo taller though

Also you ask how long Ami will be around for?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for a great AR woods

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Thanks again Bro woods. This is starting to feel like you are my personal "fun" tester! Keep up the good intel mate as you are doing a stirling job! hehe
    Thank you Mr loong. I'm happy to try new girls and do the testing as long as Nana keeps the young pretty girl coming, haha. Hope you can make your trip there soon mate...girls are very consisten there
    It's rarely a bad punt.

Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Hahaha, don't worry Woods, we would have called you a shill if your reviews didn't sound you weren't having an awesome time!

That's another Japanese girl to add to my ever growing list. And I still have to see Amelia and Haley as well.

So many options, so few hours and dollars.
    The girls are always good hard not to have a good time there.
    Yes, we need 48 hrs in a day, haha . So many gem there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Nice review bro! Mad respect for sharing gems here and sharing the love! I believe ur luck cos my friend seen Momo and I’ve seen Sherry in lineup but passed cos FS I think

If you like Momo you should give Kaede a try similar tanned skin and curves in right area I think Momo taller though

Also you ask how long Ami will be around for?
    Haha. I loved to spoiled the party., i always happy to share good girls. Momo is the queen there no doubt likedby every one! Sherry is younger than Momo, but she is just as fun , more cuter. Thanks for the tip mate, too many to try atm. Next Is May

Ami I think still have about 5 to 6 months left. She said she like doing nuru than other thing..so yes she be around for a while. This one is not to be miss...too good to be true

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea if I had to pick between the 2 I prefer milky white skin or pale white skin something exotic about it like cute innocent angel tanned skin also good once in a while if young and firm in a banging body which is Momo and Kaede

Thanks for intel on how long she stay need to add to the growing list like u say hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Yea if I had to pick between the 2 I prefer milky white skin or pale white skin something exotic about it like cute innocent angel tanned skin also good once in a while if young and firm in a banging body which is Momo and Kaede

Thanks for intel on how long she stay need to add to the growing list like u say hahaha
    Yes, I too prefered white smooth skin.
    Momo nd Kaeda are best friends..I think a double is available..ask Nana for confirmation.

Went back for a second round with Ami. I think i come out a winner i worn her out this time i was in total control ( or should I said she let me in total control)
    What a girl, What a teaser, very cheeky , knows how to turn a guy on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guys, if you are an Assman, look no further.

Super friendly girl, treat her well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post

Sounds interesting. Do you mean she enjoys dishing out a good rimming?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post

This. Her body is amazing, especially RCG while looking in the mirror. She is sexy, she knows it, and she lets you know it. But she is also super friendly, so respect her and you will have a good time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone tried Haruka?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    The girls are always good hard not to have a good time there.
    Yes, we need 48 hrs in a day, haha . So many gem there.

Haha. I loved to spoiled the party., i always happy to share good girls. Momo is the queen there no doubt likedby every one! Sherry is younger than Momo, but she is just as fun , more cuter. Thanks for the tip mate, too many to try atm. Next Is May

Ami I think still have about 5 to 6 months left. She said she like doing nuru than other thing..so yes she be around for a while. This one is not to be miss...too good to be true
    Haha either lots of hidden gem there or too much keeper here. I had amazing punt today with new J girl there, Kiko. Pretty face, IMHO the prettiest I have met there, Nice body, busty but slim, perky nipple. But the best thing with her is GFE-like interaction. Got lots of DFK and good eye contact while doing BBBJ.
    And she said last time , few days ago, she told me she had no break at all . get very busy and popular so quickly.

Shop Owner
    • Thanks for your review

108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anybody know where kiko went or if she is working elsewhere

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any Intel on where Ami went?