Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Nami - super cute, size 0 skinny pretty girl - my Virgin review - 10/10

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Red face J Nami - super cute, size 0 skinny pretty girl - my Virgin review - 10/10

This is my virgin post at a new venue so including details of the venue and process not just girl to help out other punters too.

I'm a creature of habit so its taken a bit to get me to try other places in the area and I like to be loyal to a place. Having said that I like variety and with things slowing in other places I was coaxed by fellow punters to try other places like MAC, Summerville, ect.. well this place is close by (address is 378 Sussex street CBD called Japanese Total beauty, offering oil massage and waxing or something) and has pictures which I appreciate, I also appreciated that they $90 for 1 hour which seem like what can go wrong and if bad I lose not much,, so took the try, there were a few girls on wechat (Wechat ID: tokyostudiosyd )and I decided to do a walk in, short hair girl caught my eye on we chat. They said I should book being a busy day but i wanted an intro when I got there only 1 girl but it didn't matter I would have chosen her anyways.

So its on the second floor, a big second floor with lots of steps that nearly killed me, not a good start, all puffed out now and I get in looks ok I'm met by a man that I thought I was chatting too but turns out it was the lady that came out after and they asked me if i had a booking I said nah wanted a walk in. I'm taken to a tiny room, which compared to my usual at CDB that I thought was dingy this place is super super tiny and no shower - im getting rape dungeon vibes its dark - but that's all right coz everything will soon fade away when ...

They introduce Nami, wearing all black with a super super cute face and smile that is quite shy, perhaps a bit subconscious about being tiny but that's not a problem I've been looking for some one like this for a while to scratch the itch there are also some photos of her on wee chat **PHOTOS** I cant stop looking at her and my brain turns to mush as I'm really into her, she has a few shy glances and smiles before walking out again and the guy comes back. She 24 but can pass for a teenager and also just her first week working!

Anyways, i pick her and decide, and had over the cash and she comes in, says to get on the table and get naked and lay face down, she asks if oil is ok, i say yes, so she starts doing the massage, the back side goes on for 20 minutes and we chat a bit having a good flow and connection. She was clothes on during the massage and no B2B - prob due to the lack of showering facilities only 1 in the place and i did get a massage on the back but still her standing only with hands. Asks me to flip and then says HJ is $50 i say yes please and she asks for the money up front. memory is a little hazzy with he exact progression time line, I'm up on the table now she starts to get naked so i take the opportunity to bring her closer and undress her getting to feel that body. Super super tiny tities as the big jumper comes off, its normal clothes not lingerie which I prefer normal clothes makes it feel more real i guess i dono. Anyways, i get her all naked taking time to feel her whole body she is shaven down there and i ever so gently feel her down there, so so so so gently like i'm disarming a bomb that could go off with the slightest breeze. She is starting to get wet and I'm spooning her from behind and kissing her neck while feeling her tits, she gives me a little peck on the check with the occasional tung touching. I continue playing with her and she's went, turn her around to see her face. I dono how far i can go before she says stop too much or I break her, man I know i shouldn't go balls deep on the first few minutes and i risk loosing her so i just bring her close and we start to kiss and I go a bit faster which she likes. she says for another $50 she can do CBJ she doesn't do bbbj and later on says FS is $100. I donno if she offers it to everyone or I'm just special but that's my silly ego talking any ways, we continue playing for a while I eventually i get over the line and we have run over out time for a while and the guys nocks on the door a few times lol and then when i leave is standing at the door while she is still naked and needs to get dressed oh well I lost track of time, next time i booked her i saw her for 90minutes just so I can appreciate the time together much better...

oh so its all about the women for me, the other shit is just decorations, she only here for 4 more weeks before going to do fruit picking works mainly M-F from 4pm pop in give her a visit be gentle to start and see how it goes you cunts - enjoi.

**PHOTOS**

I enjoyed popping my new venue cherry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    This is my virgin post at a new venue so including details of the venue and process not just girl to help out other punters too.

I'm a creature of habit so its taken a bit to get me to try other places in the area and I like to be loyal to a place. Having said that I like variety and with things slowing in other places I was coaxed by fellow punters to try other places like MAC, Summerville, ect.. well this place is close by (address is 378 Sussex street CBD) and has pictures which I appreciate, I also appreciated that they $90 for 1 hour which seem like what can go wrong and if bad I lose not much,, so took the try, there were a few girls on wechat and I decided to do a walk in, short hair girl caught my eye on we chat. They said I should book being a busy day but i wanted an intro when I got there only 1 girl but it didn't matter I would have chosen her anyways.

So its on the second floor, a big second floor with lots of steps that nearly killed me, not a good start, all puffed out now and I get in looks ok I'm met by a man that I thought I was chatting too but turns out it was the lady that came out after and they asked me if i had a booking I said nah wanted a walk in. I'm taken to a tiny room, which compared to my usual at CDB that I thought was dingy this place is super super tiny and no shower - im getting rape dungeon vibes its dark - but that's all right coz everything will soon fade away when ...

They introduce Nami, wearing all black with a super super cute face and smile that is quite shy, perhaps a bit subconscious about being tiny but that's not a problem I've been looking for some one like this for a while to scratch the itch there are also some photos of her on wee chat **PHOTO** I cant stop looking at her and my brain turns to mush as I'm really into her, she has a few shy glances and smiles before walking out again and the guy comes back. She 24 but can pass for a teenager and also just her first week working!

Anyways, i pick her and decide, and had over the cash and she comes in, says to get on the table and get naked and lay face down, she asks if oil is ok, i say yes, so she starts doing the massage, the back side goes on for 20 minutes and we chat a bit having a good flow and connection. She was clothes on during the massage and no B2B - prob due to the lack of showering facilities only 1 in the place and i did get a massage on the back but still her standing only with hands. Asks me to flip and then says HJ is $50 i say yes please and she asks for the money up front. memory is a little hazzy with he exact progression time line, I'm up on the table now she starts to get naked so i take the opportunity to bring her closer and undress her getting to feel that body. Super super tiny tities as the big jumper comes off, its normal clothes not lingerie which I prefer normal clothes makes it feel more real i guess i dono. Anyways, i get her all naked taking time to feel her whole body she is shaven down there and i ever so gently feel her down there, so so so so gently like i'm disarming a bomb that could go off with the slightest breeze. She is starting to get wet and I'm spooning her from behind and kissing her neck while feeling her tits, she gives me a little peck on the check with the occasional tung touching. I continue playing with her and she's went, turn her around to see her face. I dono how far i can go before she says stop too much or I break her, man I know i shouldn't go balls deep on the first few minutes and i risk loosing her so i just bring her close and we start to kiss and I go a bit faster which she likes. she says for another $50 she can do CBJ she doesn't do bbbj and later on says FS is $100. I donno if she offers it to everyone or I'm just special but that's my silly ego talking any ways, we continue playing for a while I eventually i get over the line and we have run over out time for a while and the guys nocks on the door a few times lol and then when i leave is standing at the door while she is still naked and needs to get dressed oh well I lost track of time, next time i booked her i saw her for 90minutes just so I can appreciate the time together much better...

oh so its all about the women for me, the other shit is just decorations, she only here for 4 more weeks before going to do fruit picking works mainly M-F from 4pm pop in give her a visit be gentle to start and see how it goes you cunts - enjoi.

**PHOTO**

I enjoyed popping my new venue cherry.
    Nice review bro thanks for sharing do you have WeChat ID? Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR! Where about is the entrance? I walked past there all the time and I don’t recall seeing any stairs? Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e5sdm...xux28k1w0&dl=0

This dropbox has exclusive photos of Tokio Studio girls not seen on wechat. More will be added over time.

Wechat ID: tokyostudiosyd

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s called some Japanese massage and waxing place out front it’s semi discrete

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    update the review with the drop box photos

i saw her again today and asked for the uniform was amazing experience fuck i wish i grew up in japan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Oh thanks bro. I walk past so many times and I didn’t even take note of that place .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e5sdm...xux28k1w0&dl=0

This dropbox has exclusive photos of Tokio Studio girls not seen on wechat. More will be added over time.

Wechat ID: tokyostudiosyd
    Niceeee what a legend!

Thank u sir

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a coincidence. I literally just saw one of those banner ads for this place here today and asked to be added to their WeChat. So do they have any showers at all? I really do prefer a pre (so I clean for the girls) and post (so I’m clean for me) shower.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what a legend - why yowser you must work in management consulting!

you should do a powerpoint deck of all the girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    What a coincidence. I literally just saw one of those banner ads for this place here today and asked to be added to their WeChat. So do they have any showers at all? I really do prefer a pre (so I clean for the girls) and post (so I’m clean for me) shower.
    yes they have a shower if your really that keen, i shower at home before hand.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cool. That’s good to know. I usually go punting when I’m visiting the office in the city so I don’t have the opportunity to shower beforehand, or afterwards for that matter. Not that I get super gross and sweaty at the office, but still, I prefer to freshen up. Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw Nami yesterday.

Tiny, skinny girl. She's probably late 20s or so I think. A bit tanned skin.

She asked $150 tip for FS, higher than other places but passable cuz 1hr is $90

Look wise she's normal for me. Very skinny body, face is normal. But I wanted to try a skinny girl this time hence booked her.

Massage was average. The best part was FS as ML is way more horny than WL. She was wet even when I touched her pussy with her undie on. Her body was sensitive and got wet fast. The sex is much better than normal punts with WL in brothels.
    This time I managed to have probably like 20 minutes or more of sex, and Nami was really into it so it paid off for itself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hehee I saw her first booking yesterday at 4 made her cum 3 times based of what I learned the second time I saw her. Sadly couldn’t make her cum at all and she told me what she likes and it worked. On the way out she wanted number 4 but time ran out again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So have these guys just reopened or something? Just curious because there was a dearth of ARs (last one was way back in 2021). Hopefully there’ll be a few more before I head into town to help me decide.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    So have these guys just reopened or something? Just curious because there was a dearth of ARs (last one was way back in 2021). Hopefully there’ll be a few more before I head into town to help me decide.
    I dont think so id prob say its been low key for a while though its new to me so i dont know the history, on their we chat they have posts going back to 2017 consistently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Nonoka, such a sweet girl, friendly, genuine and cheerful personality, super kawai face and voice.

FS was not avaialble, but she makes up with her sweetness, and just makes me want to keep going back to her again, even without those extras.

For those of you that you don't know, Tokio studio was the best RNT shop for Japannese girl pre Covid, lovely Japanese young girls, great servcie with lots of extras and reasonably priced.

I was sad to see that June close the shop during covid, and I always thought that with the inflow of Japanese working holiday girls in 2022/2023, if June was here running the shop she would be killing it.

Shop was reopend again later 2023, the market was a bit different, June needed some time to adjust and bring back Tokio studio's to it's old state.

Now I can say that Tokio Studio is on the right track back to it's glory days again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    I saw Nonoka, such a sweet girl, frien

Now I can say that Tokio Studio is on the right track back to it's glory days again.
    Nice thanks for the intel im eyeing one or 2 more girls to try and ill review, hopefully this place rises back to the top.
    I just love it coz its super cheap $90 vs $220 ... and reasonable extra from most girls.
    Having a thing for japanese girls also dosnt hurt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad to hear. Like others here, looking forward to it growing. CBD based locations are definitely my preference, as are Japanese girls so this place is 2 for 2 already. I’ll definitely be checking them out real soon, and I’ll post an AR when I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast