Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Nami - super cute, size 0 skinny pretty girl - my Virgin review - 10/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    T, Did u end up getting bbbj from her in the end?

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Tomo from Tokio yesterday. She is 100% same from the line-up photo on Wechat.
    Fully shaved, Slim, not skinny, with nice curves. No kissing from her at all. $150 for FS. There is no GFE, but she didn’t stop you from DATY or fingering. She moans, but not very expressive. You have to look at her face to see whether she is enjoying it.
    CBJ was meh… but for part 3, her pussy was very tight. Multiple positions, she was pretty good on top. After finishing part 3, there was about 10 min left, she insisted on giving me massage.

I think she is ok. I don’t think I would go back to see her, but she doesn’t warm up to you (maybe me). Her English was pretty good.

Rooms at Tokio is tiny, but has a little wash basin to wash hands.

One thing I liked about Tokio was music. They played cafe Jazz kind of music, not usual massage shop music.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a similar experience with Tomo. She didn't kiss, but from a touching her body, kissing her body point of view she didn't resist anything, she lets you do it, but face is neutral. Felt a bit like I was groping her and feeling her up in a permitted molesting kinda way

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    T, Did u end up getting bbbj from her in the end?

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk
    nah no dice, i did get a soft pick on the head once, but it think shes a normal good girl and inexperienced to an extend and has some boundaries that i didnt push and can respect. I suspect she may have someone back in japan

But it wouldn't surprise me if so punters offer her obscene amounts of money for it, but then again we can get that standard so why bother and why i didnt push it.

Is this the same premises as 4 years ago with tiny rooms and walls that don’t reach the ceilings?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12