Thread: Divination, tarot, fortune telling

Banned

Divination, tarot, fortune telling

Is anyone here experienced or interested in such things as someone telling you your future through a crystal ball?

Just for fun I had mine told recently but I would take it with a grain of salt. I had mine told more than a decade ago as well but roughly 70% of it came true. From what I was told is that some predictions are accurate but not set in stone - you have the power to change it if you know what to do.

I took a reading in regards to marriage and used birthdates of mine and the person I intend to marry. This is what came up:

- Compatible relations: no problem
    - Auspicious marriage: normal
    - Male has more influence on female's life
    - Female loves more than male (4 to 1 ratio)
    - They will have three healthy sons and two daughters

Auspicious signs
    - Auspicious marriage as there is mother or child relations between birth years
    - Auspicious marriage as groom is older than bride
    - Auspicious unions between spouses based upon year element

Warnings/Inauspiciousness
    - These couples should not get married.
    - Incompatible by elemental force count they will quarrel for no reason and eventually hate one another

Normally people would look at the warnings and take it very seriously. Again, these predictions are not set in stone. I submitted a calculation with another birthdate of a person I knew I would have the worse outcome with and they told me we were compatible!

In regards to the warnings, it applies only to those who follow through their personality tendencies without any motivation to change. For example, my fortunes told from more than a decade ago didn't come through 100% because halfway through my life I went through a personality transformation. That transformation brought about a deviation that changed my destiny because I was supposed to be destined as someone who works hard yet other people would steal the credits to my work my whole life. That was true more than a decade ago but it all stopped.

In regards to the warnings, if I had pursued that girl many years ago the warnings might have come true because she is very argumentative the moment she "opened" herself up to me. It was difficult navigating her thoughts of the day, but according to someone close to me I have to continue my practice in order to benefit her and change the destiny. Even better if I can get her to start practicing her own tailored practice as well.

Nothing is predestined. We can change our destinies by transforming our tendencies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are you a woman?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Are you a woman?
    It’s JohnJones/Begov, hence the pseudo-spiritual bullshit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The only reputable soothsayer is Baba Vanga; predicting the assassination of Putin in 2024.

My prediction for 2024 is that a few punters will fall for WLs and they'll rock up here looking for advice.

Banned
    I don't get the spirituality part. Fortune telling isn't spiritual, it's just superstition.

I would say that fortune telling in many cultures can be very accurate, but it's more like reading the first chapter of a book and knowing how it's gonna end. To protect couples from certain psychological damage these fortune tellers would prescribe things to do/not do in order to fix the relationship or to avoid mishaps.

Frissons have been talking more about karma than I have, and I support his views. If you don't like reading about these type of topics, don't read. It's a thread in the general section not in the after report section.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    The only reputable soothsayer is Baba Vanga; predicting the assassination of Putin in 2024.
    Well I hope that actually happens, although there's no guarantee his successor will be better.

Banned
    If we can stay on topic, my question was "anyone interested or have experienced fortune telling"?

Fortune telling isn't something we should believe in 100%. Back in prehistoric times until the previous century people were highly superstitious. They look at crack patterns on a tortoise shell and they think that it's a definite sign of fortune or impending doom. And that's why many cultures of the past never changed or evolved for centuries - back then marrying a person with darker skin is considered an omen but these days there's so many successful interracial relationships.

And as I have outlined in my experiences, it has correctly predicted my life events in the past decade but in recent years that has changed and it became irrelevant only because I changed something within myself. And I'm pretty sure the person I'm pursuing hasn't seen much change in her life until the day she met me. If we were not compatible we wouldn't have gone this far and I'm pretty sure this thread would've gotten ZERO replies and gets buried in a pile over time.

Just saying - if we know what to change within ourselves we can perfect our relationships and life in general.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had my fortune tarot read once when I was younger about the only thing that came true was I was going to have an exciting love life and be sleeping around with multiple wls

Fortune telling is hocus pocus we all make our own beds with whom we chose to marry. The rest wealth etc just depends on circumstances and the choices we make in life. end of story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I had my fortune tarot read once when I was younger about the only thing that came true was I was going to have an exciting love life and be sleeping around with multiple wls

Fortune telling is hocus pocus we all make our own beds with whom we chose to marry. The rest wealth etc just depends on circumstances and the choices we make in life. end of story.
    It's good to know that people don't let circumstances dictate their lives because if we live in a loop we tend to get our minds distorted and thinking that the world is against us.

Also that divination I received is vague in my opinion. If the person I'm pursuing is according to the recommendation "these couples should not marry" then why other parts of the divination says that we have auspicious compatibility? I reckon that's just something to make us consider how we approach our relationship in the future.

Then again, one part I didn't include above is who's causing the inauspiciousness - it's actually my tendencies not hers. If I didn't change and stayed the same as I was a decade ago our relationship could've been disastrous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Take what fortune tellers say with a grain of salt they do a lot of guess work & hypercritical what ifs. If you listen to their warning "these couples should not marry" you might make a grave mistake not marrying a girl that could have been the best partner for you. Absolutely when it comes to marriage the choice should be between the man and the women without third party influencing them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can already see into my future and I can see that I am going to drop a big load in a massage girls mouth this afternoon

Banned
    Take what fortune tellers say with a grain of salt they do a lot of guess work & hypercritical what ifs. If you listen to their warning "these couples should not marry" you might make a grave mistake not marrying a girl that could have been the best partner for you. Absolutely when it comes to marriage the choice should be between the man and the women without third party influencing them.
    You get a big LIKE from me for that.

When it's free advice take it with a grain of salt. If it's a divination where they demand thousands from you then you might as well take it with a blue pill and spend the money at the nearest massage shop lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    each guy only knows which girl he wants to marry anyone objecting should shut the fuck up. Did the tarot reading predict you would be at the massage shop looking for extras and at the brothel?

Banned
    each guy only knows which girl he wants to marry anyone objecting should shut the fuck up. Did the tarot reading predict you would be at the massage shop looking for extras and at the brothel?
    🤔
    Was wondering about that as well...
    Like I said, these fortune tellers mostly read a book's introduction and guessed how the ending should be rather than reading the whole thing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So did you tell the fortune teller your girl was "M" or did you use her full name?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    So did you tell the fortune teller your girl was "M" or did you use her full name?
    Nope, didn't meet any fortune teller face to face recently. All I needed was her birthdate. And of course I knew all along that it wouldn't be accurate because many twins are born on the same day yet live different lives from each other. It was recommended by other students of my teacher not as a way to actually predict the future but as a way to exercise precautions.

In the marriage compatibility case it may ring true that I will definitely face endless arguments in marriage. My old personality is quite timid so I would've walked away from an argument even if it was minor. I think this sort of divination was used back in the days where marriage was mostly arranged - parents would find suitors for their daughters based on the groom's birthdate and determine whether two people who have never met before can live together or not.

These days people meet everywhere face to face. If they weren't compatible it would've been super obvious at the start. The fact that a friendship can last for more than a year before turning into a relationship is evidence that divination doesn't apply to such relationships.