Thread: J Minami - pleasant surprise

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Minami - pleasant surprise

Hello! It's been awhile since I've written a review. I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.

Looks: 9/10 - petite girl, slim (not skinny) with an amazing bum. I would say she sits more in the A/B cup, no tattoos noticed, beautiful smile and eyes. Her looks are more traditional Japanese. Basically she was very up my alley

Personality: 10/10 - great english, bubbly, friendly, and knew how to compliment me without seeming over the top or over acting. She definitely gives you a GFE and checked in with me a few times to see what I liked. I ended up letting her decide, as I wanted to see what type of initiatives she'll take.

Service: For me 9.5/10 - She's new at N5M but she's definitely experienced. Shower was playful but nothing to write home about. BBBJ was sloppy, sensual, and very enjoyable (no teeth thank god). DATY, she initiated this, which I thought was sexy, she knew what she wanted and she wanted to enjoy the session as well. She is trimmed not shaven or lasered but she doesn't have much hair, basically well groomed and very acceptable for me. At the start of the session she asked if I wanted 1 long round or 2 rounds (it's been awhile since a WL has checked in with this) I went for 2 because I was feeling extra toey. Sex was great, I'm pretty vanilla so I did missionary and CG, but she asked if I wanted to do doggy (so that's on the table). For me I wanted to watch her cum (which she did several times). I didn't CIM but it's listed as a service and she seemed open to most things if you communicated it with her.

WIR: 100%! I'm planning on booking her again when she's on the roster.

I realise writing this review fucks up my chances of booking her but honestly it's been awhile since I've had such a good session with a WL who hasn't had a review. For reference at N5M I've seen Marine (great but no longer at the shop) Coco (also great but times haven't aligned) Sana (I couldn't deal with the skinniness it was a little off putting for me but otherwise great). All the girls listed have had multiple ARs so they were safe picks so Minami is the first in awhile where I took a chance and was rewarded.

Treat Minami well if you book her and you'll be rewarded with an amazing time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR bro

Sounds like you had a great time. Is https://no5marrickville.com/profile/minami her profile? If so, I think her pics make her look chubby even if her description says otherwise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Thanks for the AR bro

Sounds like you had a great time. Is https://no5marrickville.com/profile/minami her profile? If so, I think her pics make her look chubby even if her description says otherwise
    I’d say the pics don’t really do her justice. But I guess it’s either take my word or not. If you’ve seen Coco I’d say she’s slimmer than her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would you go with j natsumi or nanami if u had to choose

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How does her bum and overall service compare to natsumi?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty4444 View Post
    Unfortunately I haven’t seen Natsumi or Nanami so no feedback there unfortunately

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go with Natsumi 100%

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Aight. Legend. Im more of an ass guy anything and hers looks irresistable

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen Natsumi.
    Top ass!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I've seen Natsumi.
    Top ass!!
    Fukkk me
    I rarely book someone without seeing them in person but seems like i have to bite the bullet on this one
    She gets booked out so easily if u dont msg them at 7pm it seems

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fukkk me
    I rarely book someone without seeing them in person but seems like i have to bite the bullet on this one
    She gets booked out so easily if u dont msg them at 7pm it seems
    Yes shes must see. Only works once a week for a few hours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has new photos on her profile.

awsome new photos. (shes already on my list.) i might need to put her higher up on my list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just saw the updated photos. She was a gem when I saw her so I hope you have a good time when you eventually book her

Minami is working today~

Message or WeChat us to see her today!!

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com