Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: People with partners, how often do you punt?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

People with partners, how often do you punt?

I was a regular punter until I got with my partner few years ago. This year I've been working in a new office and have been exposed to a lot of available places around me, WL's and ML's.

I've since relapsed a bit heading to a few places during work hours. I guess what my partner doesn't know won't hurt her. Have been trying to hold off but I am just so tempted by what's out there, me jumping on here daily to see the rosters keeps me very interested. Just curious to know about those who have partners, how often do you punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not very often maybe once a month or every few months.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once a month if the money allows

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was once or twice a week till recently. I took a few weeks break and punted just last week. Pockets are hurting a lot more these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once every couple of months, not as often as i would like

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro I hear you. Same thing happened to me last year when I got a new job with less WFH. Too much temptation near the office.
    I usually do once every 4-6 weeks, usually after Friday work drinks. Sometimes more if travelling for work.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just make sure you use burner phones if you are contacting or texting brothels with your phone

If you value your relationship

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punt at brothels a few times a month the mrs won't ever know. I like the Asian ladies the most esp Asian MILF know how to suck good. I love the soft touch of their skin and nice sweet Asian pussy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the biggest problem would be STIs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely,and way more risky than playing with a burner phone. And my answer is about once a month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The wife doesn’t need to know about a few secret loads being blown. She’s probably getting a few off herself without you knowing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    the biggest problem would be STIs.
    I mean that would a problem if u go bareback? lol…

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Everyone's situation is different. Some partners are very clingy and keep tabs on their guys very often. Others leave their man to their own devices to a large degree.

My partner belongs to the latter category. So my punting frequency back when I was still "active" (I'm retired now, been dry for about 3 months now) fluctuated solely based on my own horniness, lol. I'd go for months doing 3 punts a week, then I'd get sucked into a lot of work driving my libido down and find myself going barely once a fortnight.

If you're after some advise, I'd say don't worry too much about it. What you're experiencing is the impact of suddenly being able to punt again easily. Just go with the flow, eventually it should all normalise for you and you'll go back to a reasonable frequency (eg. 1 punt a fortnight).

This might not be applicable if your partner is the "hawkish" type though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once every 6-8 weeks. Being a chef, I’m generally busy pulling 12-16h shifts 4-5 times a week. I’d be in the same boat as GoldfishMan every now and then when work sucks the life out of me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try to limit it to once every 4-6 weeks though I'm on an extended break atm. We're going hard with saving up money atm so anything more than that would probably get noticed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Average atleast once a week for me. Was off work for 3 weeks and punted 6 times.
    Just turned 61 and am still always horny. Been thinking about giving it away but the thought lasts a day or two and am then back researching the next punt.

Know a fair few men that around my age or older have had prostate issues and although they won't admit it, can no longer get an erection. My idea is to keep going while I still can.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Average atleast once a week for me. Was off work for 3 weeks and punted 6 times.
    Just turned 61 and am still always horny. Been thinking about giving it away but the thought lasts a day or two and am then back researching the next punt.

Know a fair few men that around my age or older have had prostate issues and although they won't admit it, can no longer get an erection. My idea is to keep going while I still can.
    Don't give away punting. I think every guy 50s upwards gets prostate trouble at some point but most can still get it up. I was just over at Chatswood 60 and seen Lolly man what big hooters nice Chinese gal. Keep doing it world war three may happen soon then everyones fucked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A few times a year. I'm very discreet and when I do punt, it is generally during business day lunch hours.

I mixed it up too but prefer asians both young and MILFs. Love the attitudes of MILFs, great service and know how to please.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Funds biggest issue for me, had a few moments looking at budget together when my heart ended up in my mouth seeing a cluster of ATM withdrawls on the spreadsheet, thankfully she just glided on by without a word. About every 4-6 weeks and try to stretch out the funds by going for legit massage on card (missus approves these sometimes suggest I go if im sore from the gym or something) then try get a HJ with a pineapple to the firl - not much success with this lately but in the past has led to nice arrangements at the local thai place - until inevitabley the girl moves on for one reason or another! Punts always midmorning, plenty of time for a post punt shower and cleanup then dwell time so less risk of having perfume or other smells on me when back home.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by uplatelately View Post
    Funds biggest issue for me, had a few moments looking at budget together when my heart ended up in my mouth seeing a cluster of ATM withdrawls on the spreadsheet, thankfully she just glided on by without a word. About every 4-6 weeks and try to stretch out the funds by going for legit massage on card (missus approves these sometimes suggest I go if im sore from the gym or something) then try get a HJ with a pineapple to the firl - not much success with this lately but in the past has led to nice arrangements at the local thai place - until inevitabley the girl moves on for one reason or another! Punts always midmorning, plenty of time for a post punt shower and cleanup then dwell time so less risk of having perfume or other smells on me when back home.
    funds shortage try flipping a few things online selling platforms to get some extra cash. I did $1500 in online sales today as an example but you can easily flip and sell stuff as a casual seller for profits if funds are an issue. Then get a separate account card for online sales so your partner does not have to see the transactions.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast