Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People with partners, how often do you punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually go once a week. Twice if i have the spare cash for it. I usually go the day after i do it with the wife coz i know we wont be doing it for a few days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Don't give away punting. I think every guy 50s upwards gets prostate trouble at some point but most can still get it up. I was just over at Chatswood 60 and seen Lolly man what big hooters nice Chinese gal. Keep doing it world war three may happen soon then everyones fucked.
    Haha I love your optimism
    If we get nuked in this city, look on the bright side
    You and your WL can fuck in the dark and both of you will be glowing orange in the mirror before, during, and after the act

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Like many others, I used to frequent much more often - we're talking stints of 3-4 times a month.

With the economy right now and the establishments either keeping their prices the same or pushing them up, I'm finding myself going less - once a month.

How do you guys hide any trace on you that you've been with another woman?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    Like many others, I used to frequent much more often - we're talking stints of 3-4 times a month.

With the economy right now and the establishments either keeping their prices the same or pushing them up, I'm finding myself going less - once a month.

How do you guys hide any trace on you that you've been with another woman?
    I was punting around once a week - until I got caught - now I’m punting 2/3 times a week at home - the joys of life are weird indeed!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1 or 2 times per month usually, although through the recent holidays was more weekly.

That said, I am one of the lucky few as my wife is fully aware of the punting and has been for many years as we have been open/swingers together and separate (has even been known to contact regulars in years past and organise a birthday surprise).

Unfortunately, a few years ago she had a few medical issues and that has impacted her overall drive so she openly encourages me to enjoy myself as I feel or want to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Feel you lads.

Stopped during covid but late 2022 got back into it and frankly have gone a little nuts, especially since I hit both the ML and WL scene. I reckon at least twice a week - need to actually tally the financial damage soon.

I was able to taper off slowly up til 2018… so plan to do the same this year once I get back from holidays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ideally once a week. Reality once every two/three weeks. Mainly recovering packet damage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once a week for me normally. Doing twice a week currently while the partner is away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Roughly every 2 - 3 weeks for me. Sometimes I stretch it out to 4 weeks but depends on what other things I am doing at the time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Weekly. My partner thinks I gym 5 days a week Fter work. I swap one of my weekday work gym sessions for a massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems to be quite increased lately averaging at about 4 per month since Oct23 whereas in previous years it was 1-2 per month. Slot them in around my partners work schedule...

As I'm getting older my thinking is .... do it till you can't!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Economic factors impact punting more than anything else. Its harder to put away $200 without needing to spend it as opposed to finding time due to relationships

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    I was punting around once a week - until I got caught - now I’m punting 2/3 times a week at home - the joys of life are weird indeed!!
    How did you get caught?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    How did you get caught?
    Very complicated - I was supporting a regular ML to go to the chemist as she had been seriously sick the day before. I got spotted by the wife’s friend. Oh well - it’s all good - the resolution has a lot more detail.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It does vary quite a bit, but on average maybe once a month

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post

Unfortunately, a few years ago she had a few medical issues and that has impacted her overall drive so she openly encourages me to enjoy myself as I feel or want to.
    Same with my wife, but no encouragement. I'd have my dick cut off if she found out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does your wife just think you’re fapping in The shower?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I had one partner in a two week cycle one and 3 so at least 4 per fortnight sometimes more.
    Now with partners...plural...less than once a week.
    Only 2 MLs in 2024 thus far

Banned
    If the sex I good at home why would you stray?

Given that it’s not then the amount of punting depends on available money, time and testosterone.

Are there any other variables?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually doing once a fortnight. Recently, I started copy trading some traders so getting some extra money. Now, I'm doing atleast twice a fortnight.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast