Thread: The Joys of the Punt

Junior Member(有D料到)

The Joys of the Punt

Many on this forum extol the virtues of having a punt and finding the occasional gem in a spot most aren't talking about.
    It's easy enough the track down S**** in the western suburbs for the best bbbj in town when everyone's talking about her on here, or any of the other popular girls in well known shops where it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
    But for me, the joy comes from the one in ten that emerges from a spur of the moment punt in a non-regular haunt and finding something to make you want to go back.
    It happened recently for me with a Korean girl who ticks most of the boxes physically. She was definitely early 20s, cute, slim, tallish with a great natural shape and not hardened by the industry. Massage was ok and she offered nude cbj for 3p allowing the usual outside play down there. What was extraordinary was the young well kept equipment that had me blowing off steam very quickly even though she was a little standoffish.
    I definitely would like to see her again to take my time to see if some daty or more could be on the menu. Relax with her in a more erotic part two that she may enjoy.
    Because she pushes my buttons physically, I think it will be worth the effort. Definitely would be a fun journey.
    I only share this type of info privately to those who also share and have a history here.
    Happy punting
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieGee View Post
    Many on this forum extol the virtues of having a punt and finding the occasional gem in a spot most aren't talking about.
    It's easy enough the track down S**** in the western suburbs for the best bbbj in town when everyone's talking about her on here, or any of the other popular girls in well known shops where it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
    But for me, the joy comes from the one in ten that emerges from a spur of the moment punt in a non-regular haunt and finding something to make you want to go back.
    It happened recently for me with a Korean girl who ticks most of the boxes physically. She was definitely early 20s, cute, slim, tallish with a great natural shape and not hardened by the industry. Massage was ok and she offered nude cbj for 3p allowing the usual outside play down there. What was extraordinary was the young well kept equipment that had me blowing off steam very quickly even though she was a little standoffish.
    I definitely would like to see her again to take my time to see if some daty or more could be on the menu. Relax with her in a more erotic part two that she may enjoy.
    Because she pushes my buttons physically, I think it will be worth the effort. Definitely would be a fun journey.
    I only share this type of info privately to those who also share and have a history here.
    Happy punting
    RTG
    Share with people who have history here..?? Mate you got 60 odd posts. Who the fuck do you think you are..

And what's the point of this post..? Wanker..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing to see here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    Share with people who have history here..?? Mate you got 60 odd posts. Who the fuck do you think you are..

And what's the point of this post..? Wanker..
    You only have 115 posts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do miss S**** who for the record also works in the northern suburbs, the southern and eastern suburbs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    You only have 115 posts
    Thanks Einstein.. I'm not big noting about who I share info with..

Cock breath..