Thread: Ginza empire/Ginza Club

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza empire/Ginza Club

I am a regular at Ginza empire and Ginza club. So far my experiences have all been very positive.

As a curious guy, I like to also try different places with different menus just to be adventurous.

I have been tricked into seeing an old aunties, seen deceptive and shoddy places.

All I've got to say is how great the staff are at Ginza! Man, at least I know what I am booking for and damn straight ain't fooled half the time by other places. They're quick to sort out any problems and VERY focused on quality ladies.

I like the loyalty program which is awesome and kind of like a timezone card come to think of it with different tiers/perks

What y'all think? Are there any other similar places like this mob? Always open for suggestions!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finally a place I can ask without starting a new thread, does anyone know what fees they charge for paying with credit card?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    Finally a place I can ask without starting a new thread, does anyone know what fees they charge for paying with credit card?
    10% surcharge and yes it's alot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10/10 services and honesty from my few visits.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are there any good reasons to use your credit card at a brothel?

Cash and only cash if you respect your privacy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightryder View Post
    I am a regular at Ginza empire and Ginza club. So far my experiences have all been very positive.

As a curious guy, I like to also try different places with different menus just to be adventurous.

I have been tricked into seeing an old aunties, seen deceptive and shoddy places.

All I've got to say is how great the staff are at Ginza! Man, at least I know what I am booking for and damn straight ain't fooled half the time by other places. They're quick to sort out any problems and VERY focused on quality ladies.

I like the loyalty program which is awesome and kind of like a timezone card come to think of it with different tiers/perks

What y'all think? Are there any other similar places like this mob? Always open for suggestions!!
    What's this loyalty programme you speak of

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Are there any good reasons to use your credit card at a brothel?

Cash and only cash if you respect your privacy
    Points and I'd rather not carry that much cash around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightryder View Post

yea i also got the loyalty discount card which u can use to rack up points each time u go - the punting AMEX CARD

card to share more details on the different tiers & perks??

i have tried all the top exisiting shops i would say.... i used to go no 42 a bit more cos ginza was closed off for me back when we had the lock downs and went to no42 to see my fav girl from no42 who did some shift at no5 and no 5 used to have 1 or 2 J girl gems once in a while

also tried that place 5 star in wollomoloo but think they goneskies now

Kyoto and sakura been to see c and j girls so so but bloody hell their prices are high.... like on average J Girls will start from $320 up to as high as $360 too much for my punting budget and too much photoshop from them

CBD massage was ok but service and girls gone down hill since the 2nd half of last year and esp now they are increasing price again

the only shop to rival ginza is 108 Mirage which got a few gems that i have reviewed and others have shared too

BUT the downside with mirage other than not as close to city is the Return On Investment unless i see a girl that is diamond alot of the girls that have nuru u need to see once or get intel from another punter to know if she does FS so essentially if i really like a girls photo i gotta see them once for nuru and then if they do do FS gota see them again

expensive gamble so i stuck with ginza until they have a drought with new girls coming but lately when the quality of the J girls drop they end up bringing new V girls and new K girls so its like fml do i go for intro and say hello or book on a whim and what feedback i can get from reception LOL

kyoto do discount but not as good like wise mirage have loyalty card too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    i dont know if they openly advertise it anymore of they just got too much customers LOL

i got my card a few years ago and one time in the bathroom at ginza 278 i saw the sign still there..... best to go ask reception next time you are there about it and get one if they still offer

nothing to lose and if u go there anyway might as well get points for it

Quote Originally Posted by Llkjhgfdsa View Post
    10% surcharge and yes it's alot
    The ACCC says you are only permitted to charge a surcharge that reflect your specific costs in accepting credit cards. Their site quotes 2% as an upper figure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    G&GE are the best in Australia for that range. 5M&42G are good. Sakura / Kyoto are ok. 5Star was very good competitor for G.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    The ACCC says you are only permitted to charge a surcharge that reflect your specific costs in accepting credit cards. Their site quotes 2% as an upper figure.
    They're basically allowing for GST for a non cash payment.

I'm no accountant but I'm not sure if a credit card surcharge is the right vehicle to charge gst.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    Ginza give a certain amount of discount after X amount of visits. They gave a VIP card in the past. Not sure if theyre still giving those out.

No5 used to have a discount stamp card every 5 visits then 10 visits but they dont have this anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The loyalty program is spend $3000 get a $100 off, obviously you build up to that amount.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Ginza give a certain amount of discount after X amount of visits. They gave a VIP card in the past. Not sure if theyre still giving those out.

No5 used to have a discount stamp card every 5 visits then 10 visits but they dont have this anymore.
    yea discount based on number of visits as you rack up the points like a Ginza AMEX

i can confirm that Ginza still give it out and works at both shops my friend just got one the other day haha

The loyalty program is spend $3000 get a $100 off, obviously you build up to that amount.
    something like that i think its $10 = 1 point and then 250 points u get $100 off

i've had mine for a while so cant recall the exact numbers etc
    But i just swipe each time i go and have it as my safety net when short on cash or get too addicted to a girl and end up seeing her more in that week than I planned too because shes gonna leave aftewards