Thread: Korean Cherry in Hurstville Asian Massage - Great service and extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Korean Cherry in Hurstville Asian Massage - Great service and extras

Masseuse: Cherry
    shop: 18 Ormonde Parade, Hurstville, 2220

Received message from the boss of Hurstville asian massage, and told there would be a lady called Cherry working today.

I went to the shop at 11.30 and have a look, Cherry is from Korean, I think I met her in Wolli Creek Korean shop, tall, and young, should be less than 25 years old. And she said she can do more than extras. Agreed and went to the room with her. I personally quiet like the Korean girls, good looking, slim and fit. Pretty match the ladies in my country. SHe wore a nice and short lingerie, and looked really sexy.

She gave me nice massage, as she was trained in a massage shop for that, touch was permit, and I cana feel her legs and body shape during the session. Asked for the service after 30 misn, then she start kiss my cheek, and all the way down. The oral skills was so great and gave me nice warm stimulate in the AC room, I was really enjoyed, and definitely went for the FS, really cooperative and I was also a bit afraid someone heard whats happending inside as shes quiet enjoyed as well.

The shop seems better after Emily left, I met Cherry, Lala and anpother Chinese cannot remember the name, but slim and busty. They are all young girls and provide great services.

Paid and let boss called me if she working again in the future.

Overall, service was definitely 9 out of 10.

https://hurstvillemassage.com.au/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by francissydney View Post

Received message from the boss of Hurstville asian massage, and told there would be a lady called Cherry working today.

I went to the shop at 11.30 and have a look, Cherry is from Korean, I think I met her in Wolli Creek Korean shop, tall, and young, should be less than 25 years old. And she said she can do more than extras. Agreed and went to the room with her. I personally quiet like the Korean girls, good looking, slim and fit. Pretty match the ladies in my country. SHe wore a nice and short lingerie, and looked really sexy.

She gave me nice massage, as she was trained in a massage shop for that, touch was permit, and I cana feel her legs and body shape during the session. Asked for the service after 30 misn, then she start kiss my cheek, and all the way down. The oral skills was so great and gave me nice warm stimulate in the AC room, I was really enjoyed, and definitely went for the FS, really cooperative and I was also a bit afraid someone heard whats happending inside as shes quiet enjoyed as well.

The shop seems better after Emily left, I met Cherry, Lala and anpother Chinese cannot remember the name, but slim and busty. They are all young girls and provide great services.

Nice review. Could I ask how much for the damage in total?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by francissydney View Post

Nice review bro. How much for the total damage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    whats the damage on FS?