Thread: C chole&linda*& Lucy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C chole&linda*& Lucy

The very first time visited chatswood60, very disappointed.
    Booked G Cup Chloe and confirmed with the shop those G Cup boobs are real. After a long travel time, and finally, get to meet Chole, damn, those boobs are 100% fake and her face is full of surgery but not in a good way, should be in their late 30s. Upset because I was really looking forward to this one.
    The only good thing was the shop didn't ask me to pay before seeing the girl. Well, there were only two other girls available, one was Linda(should be this name) who was old and ugly, and the other one was Lucy, she was more human than others.
    Late 30s, nice attitude, C cup natural and big ass. She provided good services although I did not enjoy, something like shower together, body slide, rimming... She was trying her best so I had to give her a thumb. But her hygiene was not that good and her ass was too hard which makes me not feel good when doing doggy.
    Anyway, bad experience with chatswood60. providing fake photos or information might help you get some new customers but only once time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear that. I got disappointed as weel at 60 chatswood. Went there and girls not showing up to work oroverbooked, so had to wait 30, 40 min. Never went back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by flschino View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I got disappointed as weel at 60 chatswood. Went there and girls not showing up to work oroverbooked, so had to wait 30, 40 min. Never went back.
    That's more terrible than me��