Thread: SOAPLAND - DIDI@Namba Rich Spa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SOAPLAND - DIDI@Namba Rich Spa

BIGDIPPER in OSAKA - JAPAN

Another overseas punting adventure. I’ve done sooo many jap girls but never punted in the motherland before so was excited to say the least. Travelling with punting mate OneandDone who is a bit of an overseas connoisseur, especially in Tokyo… so I most followed his lead.

Apparently not all brothels in Japan will service foreigners so after some research was sent to Club Amour for a Soapland experience in an area close to the Dotonbori River. Checked their website while I walked the 15min there and was impressed by the girls and the interface. I had a few preferences locked in by the time I arrived. Patrons greeted me warmly but once I opened my mouth they pulled out different price charts, which I was still prepared to pay - 2000yen for 45min, which didn’t include FS. 1-2hr wait tho, and I only had an hour before I had to be back for family dinner, so I walked out deflated.

Traversed the cute little streets of the area and tried a few other massage/spa shops nearby. One was purely for mature ladies (no thanks) and another 2 outright rejected me once they found out I wasn’t Japanese. The last place though gave me recommendations for places that would take foreigners across the river.

NAMBA RICH SPA
    This place was next to a ‘love hotel’ and across the road from a massage joint by the same owners. I walked in and got the same warm reception before my dodgy Aussie speech gave me away. Paid 20,000yen (approx $200) for 45min + 2000yen to see pictures of available girls on a menu-like board.

Must have not been a busy time of the day… 4 girls over 30yrs and only one 26yr old who looked a little older and just on the slim-side even in the glossy filtered roster images before me. I was out of time and really here for the experience so picked the young one.

SCOPING
    Waited 5min before a small done up girl in a flimsy dressing gown came to collect me. Darker skin and a broad cute face, not really the pale representation in pics, but clearly the same girl. Maybe 160 height slim shoulders and arms but chunkier legs. Once the gown came off I could see pointy A-B cuppers and a soft belly and arse. Certainly not the toned hot body I was hoping for but perhaps this experience is more about the service.

CLEANING
    She sat me on a stool while she prepared the soap and water temp. Then gave me a very thorough wash down, bubbles and suds into every crevice of my body, even between my toes. A tub had been slowly filling up with water and after the wash she indicated that I should get in. Felt like bugs bunny as he slowly dips himself into a hot pot and just like the cartoon, once my body was submerged I adjusted to the temp and found it really relaxing. Closed my eyes and watched lazily as she prepared some kind of jelly like fluid and positioned a blow-up rubber mattress on the floor.

NURU MASSAGE
    She asked me to recline face down on the mattress which had wet towels to lay my head against, then she poured the warm special liquid onto my back and began a very sensual B2B. Hmmm… kinda glad that she had a bit more meat to her build as she used it expertly, the liquid creating a silky tactile feel to her skin. She also had an almost hot fluid in her mouth that she used to trail a path across my body. The mix of temperatures and sensations were both new and exciting. Hardest part was trying to not slide around too much by holding onto the towelled portions of the mattress while she slid up and down on me.

She worked her way across and down my body, again it seemed like a well practiced routine and eventually she grasped my cock continuing the slip n’ slide experience with her hands. She soon got her mouth over my cock and the hot sensation continued. Then her mouth was on my nipples then body slide and back and forth with smooth transitions.

Initiated some kissing and after some hesitation it started with a light peck that eventually built up to a very, very light DFK. She didn’t seem to like it when I got my lips on her nipples tho. Was so easy to slip my hands around on her body and before long I was cupping her arse and the edge of my palm was rubbing her well shaved slit (funny… I thought jap girls preferred natural bush). Slipped a digit in and then felt adventurous and pushed 2 fingers into a tight fit.

Didi was working my cock quite furiously trying to get me off, but I could hold out for a while. I’d whispered into her ears for sex but she just shook her head vigorously. So I buried my fingers into her pussy as deep as they would go and felt around. Been a while since I’ve done so much pussy play (not since Lulu @QVBmassage). Really odd… I felt almost like a ball shaped inside her - quite shallow too, which I could squish my fingers past to go knuckles deep into her. Every time I did so I was met with a loud moan from this chick, so I basically finger fucked her while she worked my cock to the same rhythm and wasn’t long till I blew my load.

CLEAN DOWN
    Process kind happened in reverse from there. She got me back into the steaming tub, while she cleaned up the mattress then sat me down on the stool again to wash me down. For the first time I noticed a small digital clock which was counting at 48min… we must have gone over a bit. But Didi still took her time to help me dry off and get changed like my own personal Japanese wife, very GFE. She chatted to me slowly in broken English while she worked efficiently cleaning the space.

OVERALL
    She walked me out hand in hand to the main foyer and said goodbye. Disappointed I didn’t get FS but was worth the time and money for what I hope was an authentic Soapland experience. Still got more time in Osaka and later Kyoto so will see what trouble we can get up to.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Felt like bugs bunny..." - a great line Bro & I could somehow relate to that, being a "Bugs Bunny / Looney Toons" fan from way back. Thanks again mate for sharing...