Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brothels should accept Afterpay

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    To use Afterpay, businesses must first apply for Afterpay and get their approval. I doubt Afterpay will accept brothels.

Second, Afterpay takes a large commission per transaction (6% or so), the shop will need to pass on this cost to punters. Plus shops usually charge 10% GST if you don't pay cash. So if punters are prepared to pay the premium extra fee 6% x 10% that shops have to bear, then you can pay with Afterpay.

When you pay with Afterpay on eg OfficeWorks website, you don't pay any extra fees, that's because Officeworks is willing to swallow this fee on their own to get more sales. Don't think it's all free for you and them to use Afterpay.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm on board but rather than After Pay, some other form of payment (gift cards, paypal, etc). Just another level of complexity to not make punting obvious. I know cash is king but having $200 withdrawn every few weeks can be suspicious for some

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Demand for girls has exceeded supply for the last several years. Given that fact, the girls as suppliers call the shots on both prices and payment method. Any client who complicates the transaction in the wl/ml's eyes, will tend to be seen as a non- preferred client. It is in the clients own interest to pay cash

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Then you have to Cumafter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Online payment or delayed payment systems aren't preferable to a W/L or M/L simply because the payment can be reversed.

Also what is to stop either a disgruntled client or competitor or ex-shop employee from grassing them up to the payment provider to say that they are providing sexual services which many, many financial services companies are currently not comfortable in providing.

Just pay cash, it's discreet which we all appreciate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Online payment or delayed payment systems aren't preferable to a W/L or M/L simply because the payment can be reversed.

Also what is to stop either a disgruntled client or competitor or ex-shop employee from grassing them up to the payment provider to say that they are providing sexual services which many, many financial services companies are currently not comfortable in providing.

Just pay cash, it's discreet which we all appreciate.
    Cash is king. Some shops also give discount for cash payments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Someone should come up wth Sexpay

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrML202 View Post
    Someone should come up wth Sexpay
    Is that the one where you offer sex as payment for something? Sex is king, not cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you have AfterPay Plus it works in the shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most don’t take gift cards either unfortunately- that would be a great way to hide the trail if they did
    . I asked a few places over the last few years and they need to add it as a service but I think it costs them to do it or they just don’t know about it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Most don’t take gift cards either unfortunately- that would be a great way to hide the trail if they did
    . I asked a few places over the last few years and they need to add it as a service but I think it costs them to do it or they just don’t know about it
    I'm supportive of gift cards as an alternative to payments

Banned
    You should only borrow if there’s a financial benefit. My two cents worth.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After pay would be horrible, after is when you realise how much you blew, with products you have something to show at least

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12