Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's To Blame?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for your thread

Here is my 2 cents

1. You got way more than a massage. Enjoy the experiences you received. This is a win
    2. Sounds like the ML was a thoughtful person. This is a win
    3. You stayed classy, you didn't get too fussed, you didn't lose that much money. The mamasan likes you. This is a win
    4. You are always going to compromise yourself sooner or later if you are rushed with public transport and expect the world to confirm with you rocking up at 15 minutes past the hour. A ML sooner or later will want to leave early, not commonly, but certainly will happen. Business awaits.

Best you don't have those time constraints and book on the hour imho

I would swap your punt in a heart beat for many of the boring HJ sessions I have had with RnT. I now negotiate at the start with my trousers on. You received a nice service from what you describe
    Certain no indications of the dreaded 'dud' punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Thanks for your thread

Here is my 2 cents

1. You got way more than a massage. Enjoy the experiences you received. This is a win
    2. Sounds like the ML was a thoughtful person. This is a win
    3. You stayed classy, you didn't get too fussed, you didn't lose that much money. The mamasan likes you. This is a win
    4. You are always going to compromise yourself sooner or later if you are rushed with public transport and expect the world to confirm with you rocking up at 15 minutes past the hour. A ML sooner or later will want to leave early, not commonly, but certainly will happen. Business awaits.

Best you don't have those time constraints and book on the hour imho

I would swap your punt in a heart beat for many of the boring HJ sessions I have had with RnT. I now negotiate at the start with my trousers on. You received a nice service from what you describe
    Certain no indications of the dreaded 'dud' punt
    ALL your points are valid and I agree with all.
    2. Yes, she is, that's why she's a regular.
    4. Point well taken and I fully understand "Business awaits". Common sense dictates that no provider enjoys the job - it's a means to an end, and she is working towards that, whatever it is.

And the nice service? Without a doubt, and again, why she's a regular.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    11Bravo, I'm not gonna quote your long post to save space, but even if you didn't have any issues in previous bookings doing it this way, you ending the booking at odd times just increases the likelihood of shit like this happening to your booking. Simply because most other punters would not be making their bookings to start at odd times.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Mammasan is in the wrong she knows what she is doing. I would not be happy at all on principle.

To every saying he is fucking up the shop by booking quater past the hr your fucken kidding yourselves. You can book 30 mins, 45 mins, 60 mins, 90 mins. If your booking on the hr only 1 of these options leaves the girl available for another booking on the hr. Is the girl supposed to wait until the hr strikes for her next booking?
    If your a walk in do you need to wait until the top of hr? Get the fuck outta here!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I do agree with OP that a shop should respect your booking.

You are probably a gentleman, and sometimes there is a price to pay for being very nice and accommodating. Cant avoid the feeling that the shop took advantage of your good nature. That's fine, you guys have longstanding 'business' dealings

At a shop you like, sometimes you go with the flow. You usually have some future good times, to make up for the inconveniences

This issue I bet would be less likely if you punted at a quiet time. I know you can't do that

If you are booking at a busy time, the shop has a conflict of interest and unjustifiably will try to please multiple punters at once

That ML probably attracts a lot of clients. Good luck to her. It pays the bills. The ML you like is not just your favourite, but the favourite of another punter who books on the hour

There was a TV game show where the contestant is put in a tall narrow glass tank with money ($50 notes) flying around, and a fan on the floor of the tank blowing the money around the tank. The contestant had 1 minute to grab as much cash as possible

That my friend is the analogy for a popular ML at peak times in a shop

Not justifying it for one moment. You do deserve not to have your punt stopped 15 minutes early

Hope your next punt is a great punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Mammasan is in the wrong she knows what she is doing. I would not be happy at all on principle
    Agree with you

At the start of each punt with this lady at this shop (It's one of OPs regulars), I will be just reminding her and the manager that I am paying for a 1 hour not 45 minute session

It's laborious but that's what I would be doing

But it's not worth getting aggro about it in the shop, in that scenario you just have to ensure it doesn't happen again. Or you can choose to not return

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Mammasan is in the wrong she knows what she is doing. I would not be happy at all on principle.

To every saying he is fucking up the shop by booking quater past the hr your fucken kidding yourselves. You can book 30 mins, 45 mins, 60 mins, 90 mins. If your booking on the hr only 1 of these options leaves the girl available for another booking on the hr. Is the girl supposed to wait until the hr strikes for her next booking?
    If your a walk in do you need to wait until the top of hr? Get the fuck outta here!
    All about probability of shit happening, bro. How many punters book a sesh to start at 5:15pm vs those who book to start at 5:30pm or 5pm? You’re just more likely to get this problem if you time your sesh to end at such odd times, that’s all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I see your point, but as I've said, was never a problem prior
    Wish you well

This quote is a classic

It MAY indeed have been a problem with the shop if you are doing the "15 minutes past the hour bookings, for 60 minutes" at peak times

The shop and possibly the ML just didn't want to lose face by telling you. Peak hour is the key. Noone cares if you do this 15 minutes past the hour booking, when there aren't 2-3 other punters wanting to book on the hour close to your booking

Eventually the opportunity came up to double book, and the greed got the better of them

It was just a matter of time

Lots of punters knocking down the door speaks louder than a punter who has his preferences for a booking. It's all business to them

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think that you all need to get a life...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I think that you all need to get a life...
    Unrelated question. Do you take off your mask during a punt?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    All about probability of shit happening, bro. How many punters book a sesh to start at 5:15pm vs those who book to start at 5:30pm or 5pm? You’re just more likely to get this problem if you time your sesh to end at such odd times, that’s all.
    Heaps mate the time of your booking only has to do with 2 things.
    1. What time you can get to the shop by.
    2. What time the girl you are booking is available.
    That's it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's it.
    Bookings at busier times 4:15pm or 5:15pm for 60 minutes makes it harder for other punters to book after your session
    If I want to book a 1 hour session, I want to start on the hour. It's also easy to look at the clock at any time and see how much time has elapsed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like the punting equivalent of the chaos theory-butterfly effect

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

11Bravo, He Slices, He Dices Redux

OK, everyone who is saying booking at an "off" time is destabilizing is concerned about the effect on THEMSELVES. While it might be easier for the OTHER customers, the girl/shop doesn't care. BOTH want to be utilized as much as possible during the working day. No workee, no moneyee. EVERY time I've been early, called to ask about her availability, the ONLY time I'm told to wait is if she's busy. Otherwise, it's "she's waiting for you", the "you" being my wallet. I have NEVER been told that she's available but since the time is not on the hour/half-hour, wait for the clock to chime.

I FULLY understand that 15 minutes is no big deal. So, if you (and that's the 2nd person plural form) are told she's running "a little bit late", time your arrival appropriately, or else have a cup of coffee, sit on a park bench enjoying the sun and wind (like I do), and wait 15 minutes for her to be available. Yes, you might run "over the standard", but it will even out eventually... Geesh.

frisson
    Let me clear up some misunderstandings.

You are probably a gentleman
    Many would say yes, others no.

That's fine, you guys have longstanding 'business' dealings
    I would not call 3 times over 6 weeks "longstanding". Granted, I am distinctive, but the mamasan and I have had approximately 2 minutes of TOTAL conversation over that time. Bookings are via WeChat - simple "I would like", "OK", "I confirm".

This issue I bet would be less likely if you punted at a quiet time.
    It MAY indeed have been a problem with the shop if you are doing the "15 minutes past the hour bookings, for 60 minutes" at peak times
    Not familiar with "slow"/"peak" traffic hours, but methinks 11:15AM on a Thursday morning is not exactly rush hour.

That ML probably attracts a lot of clients. Good luck to her. It pays the bills. The ML you like is not just your favourite, but the favourite of another punter who books on the hour
    Hopefully she does have a lot of clients, but I don't get that impression, and I'm a pretty good judge of opera chorus line/soloists. If I did get sideswiped by a whale, I won't complain. I am honest, everyone knows I have an expiration date.

The shop and possibly the ML just didn't want to lose face by telling you.
    And that is THE mistake. Told up front, NAP.

It's all business to them
    As it should be. The girl handled it well, I don't have a problem with her. The shop... Different story. The other time I was shorted (different shop/girl), I did also send a message to that mamasan. She acknowledge her error (having a provider do double duty as receptionist when the mamasan was absent). That I appreciate. This mamasan, no reply. Fine, but she's off my Christmas card list.

Bookings at busier times 4:15pm or 5:15pm for 60 minutes makes it harder for other punters to book after your session. If I want to book a 1 hour session, I want to start on the hour
    Why? Myself, most ladies I know, most mamasans, have NO trouble telling time and can add current time + 60 to calculate the next start time. If it's a 45 minute booking, perfect fit. A 30 minute booking, she's got 15 minutes of slack. If a 60, "hold your horses there, Tonto..."

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't know, if I punched out at 5:00 and the shop was a block away... why waste MY time AND the girl's time (if she was available). As I've said, why waste YOUR time sitting on a bench and HER time sitting in the break room waiting for your arrival WHEN it's not necessary. I don't have any stats, but I'd bet most girls would say "start now" as I am under NO impression that she is enjoying the anticipation of my arrival alone (i.e. I'd better have my wallet with me). I might remind her of Christmas, but she doesn't want to delay opening that package any longer than necessary...

At the start of each punt with this lady at this shop (It's one of OPs regulars), I will be just reminding her and the manager that I am paying for a 1 hour not 45 minute session
    Nah, not worth the bother, though, truth be told, I DID have to say that just the other week. Another punter was just disappearing up the stairs when the mamasan yelled after him (to the provider), "45 minutes". I followed less than a minute later (BASIC traffic law, leave sufficient breaking space in front of you), got into the room, good massage, and when I thought the "flip" came early, I mentioned to the "first time with me" girl that I had booked "an hour". Bless her heart, she "of little English" got out her phone, translated from Mandarin "60 minutes", and got my nod. She just smiled this knowing smile. She definitely knew time management.

That's it.
    And when there's a match... "Come on down" and play "The Price is Right". The OLD cliche, "A bird in the hand..." (though in my case, it's a bald headed eagle...) And "in the hand" is most definitely a euphemism...

Bookings at busier times 4:15pm or 5:15pm for 60 minutes makes it harder for other punters to book after your session.
    As I said at the top, to many I'm a nice guy, to others, not. If you've made it this far, here's your (again, 2nd person plural) Easter egg: I don't care about the convenience of other punters. You (2nd person plural) are adults, you can take care of yourself. I'm interested in doing my benevolent duty of helping to support an industrious lady to our mutual benefit.

And all of this is tongue in cheek, right? Though honestly, none of you are on my Christmas card list...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Though honestly, none of you are on my Christmas card list...
    I don't mind what you posted generally, but this hurt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Visited a regular ML at her shop that I'd booked 2 days in advance; this was NOT a walk-in. I always book 60 minutes to start quarter past the hour to give me time to make my public transit connections. This time, I made all the connections perfectly, so arrived actually early, before top of the hour. When I've done that in the past with other shops, I call the shop, ask if the girl is available now. If free, I walk the last 5 minutes to the shop. If not, I'll enjoy some fresh air. This time, I didn't bother to call, hitting an ATM, then making a couple of phone calls to touch base with friends while enjoying the sun. At the appointed time, I walk into the shop.

Mamasan greets me, big smile, the girl is waiting for me. It's exactly quarter past the hour. Into the room, the girl asks if I'd like the service first or the massage. First time for that question, I think a bit strange, but no reason to break the norm, so it's massage. Massage is VERY nice, time for the flip. We're 30 minutes in. Start on the extras, everything fine, MY pace and control. She even threw in some 69. On with the condom, multiple positions, no rush, all my call, and she, as she always does, nice moves to help me finish. ALL good.

I look at the clock (and I did note the time when we started), and it's 45 minutes in. She wipes me down, herself, dresses... She then apologizes, explaining that she would like to leave quickly, she has another customer waiting, so she would like to leave now, just at the top of the hour. I'm not a jailer, I pay her fee plus the shop fee (for 60 minutes, instinctively). Besides, it's not worth the aggro of trying to compute what the 45 minute fee is and explaining such. Off she goes, I dress myself. As I leave, mamasan gives me a BIG smile, saying she hoped I had enjoyed myself, and I should come again (pun intended).

Leaving, I'm content, nice massage, fun playtime. Unlike another different shop/girl where SHE rushed, here, for playtime, it wasn't rushed. But, once done, the exit, if not afterburner, full throttle. Fine, I don't need my hand held as I walk out the door.

So who's to blame?
    Myself: if I'd simply called and asked if she could have started at the top of the hour, problem would not have occurred.

Girl: She obviously knew what was happening, hence the service/massage first question. I figure she cut the massage time by 10, and the cleanup/fond farewells by 5.

Mamasan: She obviously knew what was happening, she took the booking. No doubt in MY mind she also encouraged the girl to polish me off early, otherwise, the customer could be passed to another girl.

I understand it's BUSINESS for both: the girl gets another payday for sure, the Mamasan makes money and keeps the next customer. Both girl and mamasan are just trying to make it in the world. My ego is not so fragile that it would shatter (and besides, petrol is expensive so that Molotov cocktail might not be cost effective). It's more the principal. Depending on your perspective, I was either overcharged or shorted (I think the latter). I just don't like being played... at least in the negative sense...

No harm, no foul? Or foul and how many free throws? Just askin...
    NO Offense bro but i reckon the ML played u and the mamasan either doesnt care about shop rep, reviews on here or simply cant put 2 and 2 togehter and let the girls or popular girls do as they please.

i often head to shops early in case something happens like traffic, cant find parking or train delays etc and where my session does start earlier the bell buzzer or ML//WL phone alarm gets adjusted eg starts when u enter room

so all in all u lost 15mins is that right? i call that BS that the girl had another customer cos if u arrived earlier and she had another customer back to back after u if only gives her more time to clean and freshen up unless she miraculously managed to squeeze in a half hr customer and then poush that other cusomter back by 15mins which dont make sense

i reckon she finished with u early and had time to spare and saw ur a gentleman and easy going guy so just ended it early and went to dressing room to scroll tik tok and insta LOL and mamassan knowing her schedule and what time u guys started and booking duration not saying anything means she doesnt care for ur business or shop rep

next time either tell the girl u have time spare or if shy like me tell the mamasan or papasan
    if they dont give 2 fks take ur business elsewhere its ur money unless the girls there are top quality and young and almost all offer extra why bother going back and blacklist that girl if she took ur for a fool and took advantage shes only gonna try pull that off again

not too many exp but in recent memory when this girl that was supper hot finished my with NHJ and still hand time after wiping me town etc she sat ok sit back and move head back i give u neck and head massage. I was l;ike oh really? and she said yea still some time left. girls like these are the ones that get repeat customer and longer bookings

another time i was at shop and the WL set her own alarm as i dont think that shop has own buzzer and intercom and i swear she set it at like 5-10 mins earlier so first alarm went off with 15-20mins to go and i was like wtf....she was adamant her timer was correct but I didn't argue with her as reception knows when i started and my booking was on time complained and they just said sorry we will chat with her i banned that shop from my list for a few months unless i saw a super star that made me revisit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Not too many exp but in recent memory when this girl that was supper hot finished my with NHJ and still hand time after wiping me town etc she sat ok sit back and move head back i give u neck and head massage. I was l;ike oh really? and she said yea still some time left. girls like these are the ones that get repeat customer and longer bookings
    That is the definition of good service. The ML being respectful of the time you have paid for

Give feedback to the manager if the ML clocks off 15 minutes early and plays on her phone

Punting is expensive these days

Banned
    OK, everyone who is saying booking at an "off" time is destabilizing is concerned about the effect on THEMSELVES. While it might be easier for the OTHER customers, the girl/shop doesn't care. BOTH want to be utilized as much as possible during the working day. No workee, no moneyee. EVERY time I've been early, called to ask about her availability, the ONLY time I'm told to wait is if she's busy. Otherwise, it's "she's waiting for you", the "you" being my wallet. I have NEVER been told that she's available but since the time is not on the hour/half-hour, wait for the clock to chime.

I FULLY understand that 15 minutes is no big deal. So, if you (and that's the 2nd person plural form) are told she's running "a little bit late", time your arrival appropriately, or else have a cup of coffee, sit on a park bench enjoying the sun and wind (like I do), and wait 15 minutes for her to be available. Yes, you might run "over the standard", but it will even out eventually... Geesh.

Let me clear up some misunderstandings.

Many would say yes, others no.

I would not call 3 times over 6 weeks "longstanding". Granted, I am distinctive, but the mamasan and I have had approximately 2 minutes of TOTAL conversation over that time. Bookings are via WeChat - simple "I would like", "OK", "I confirm".

Not familiar with "slow"/"peak" traffic hours, but methinks 11:15AM on a Thursday morning is not exactly rush hour.

Hopefully she does have a lot of clients, but I don't get that impression, and I'm a pretty good judge of opera chorus line/soloists. If I did get sideswiped by a whale, I won't complain. I am honest, everyone knows I have an expiration date.

And that is THE mistake. Told up front, NAP.

As it should be. The girl handled it well, I don't have a problem with her. The shop... Different story. The other time I was shorted (different shop/girl), I did also send a message to that mamasan. She acknowledge her error (having a provider do double duty as receptionist when the mamasan was absent). That I appreciate. This mamasan, no reply. Fine, but she's off my Christmas card list.

Why? Myself, most ladies I know, most mamasans, have NO trouble telling time and can add current time + 60 to calculate the next start time. If it's a 45 minute booking, perfect fit. A 30 minute booking, she's got 15 minutes of slack. If a 60, "hold your horses there, Tonto..."

I don't know, if I punched out at 5:00 and the shop was a block away... why waste MY time AND the girl's time (if she was available). As I've said, why waste YOUR time sitting on a bench and HER time sitting in the break room waiting for your arrival WHEN it's not necessary. I don't have any stats, but I'd bet most girls would say "start now" as I am under NO impression that she is enjoying the anticipation of my arrival alone (i.e. I'd better have my wallet with me). I might remind her of Christmas, but she doesn't want to delay opening that package any longer than necessary...

Nah, not worth the bother, though, truth be told, I DID have to say that just the other week. Another punter was just disappearing up the stairs when the mamasan yelled after him (to the provider), "45 minutes". I followed less than a minute later (BASIC traffic law, leave sufficient breaking space in front of you), got into the room, good massage, and when I thought the "flip" came early, I mentioned to the "first time with me" girl that I had booked "an hour". Bless her heart, she "of little English" got out her phone, translated from Mandarin "60 minutes", and got my nod. She just smiled this knowing smile. She definitely knew time management.

And when there's a match... "Come on down" and play "The Price is Right". The OLD cliche, "A bird in the hand..." (though in my case, it's a bald headed eagle...) And "in the hand" is most definitely a euphemism...

As I said at the top, to many I'm a nice guy, to others, not. If you've made it this far, here's your (again, 2nd person plural) Easter egg: I don't care about the convenience of other punters. You (2nd person plural) are adults, you can take care of yourself. I'm interested in doing my benevolent duty of helping to support an industrious lady to our mutual benefit.

And all of this is tongue in cheek, right? Though honestly, none of you are on my Christmas card list...
    All of this cos you got ripped $10

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Found this hack which might come in handy if you get short changed .

https://youtu.be/X0AoOdX4k3w?si=418bpBtTjUAVEDMT

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    NO Offense bro but i reckon the ML played u and the mamasan either doesnt care about shop rep, reviews on here or simply cant put 2 and 2 togehter and let the girls or popular girls do as they please.

i often head to shops early in case something happens like traffic, cant find parking or train delays etc and where my session does start earlier the bell buzzer or ML//WL phone alarm gets adjusted eg starts when u enter room

so all in all u lost 15mins is that right? i call that BS that the girl had another customer cos if u arrived earlier and she had another customer back to back after u if only gives her more time to clean and freshen up unless she miraculously managed to squeeze in a half hr customer and then poush that other cusomter back by 15mins which dont make sense

i reckon she finished with u early and had time to spare and saw ur a gentleman and easy going guy so just ended it early and went to dressing room to scroll tik tok and insta LOL and mamassan knowing her schedule and what time u guys started and booking duration not saying anything means she doesnt care for ur business or shop rep

next time either tell the girl u have time spare or if shy like me tell the mamasan or papasan
    if they dont give 2 fks take ur business elsewhere its ur money unless the girls there are top quality and young and almost all offer extra why bother going back and blacklist that girl if she took ur for a fool and took advantage shes only gonna try pull that off again

not too many exp but in recent memory when this girl that was supper hot finished my with NHJ and still hand time after wiping me town etc she sat ok sit back and move head back i give u neck and head massage. I was l;ike oh really? and she said yea still some time left. girls like these are the ones that get repeat customer and longer bookings

another time i was at shop and the WL set her own alarm as i dont think that shop has own buzzer and intercom and i swear she set it at like 5-10 mins earlier so first alarm went off with 15-20mins to go and i was like wtf....she was adamant her timer was correct but I didn't argue with her as reception knows when i started and my booking was on time complained and they just said sorry we will chat with her i banned that shop from my list for a few months unless i saw a super star that made me revisit.
    Amazing, I disagree with everything in your post. She didn't go to freshen up (she'd taken a minute to do that in MY room), and she didn't go to scroll tik-tok because I heard her say hello to the next customer and as I passed the "break" room, she wasn't there (small shop). She walked directly into the room next door (I actually felt a bit bad for that next customer...)

I don't have to tell a lady anything, and I'm NOT shy. They KNOW. Some say old, I say experienced, and it shows. The ladies ARE astute. Why would I blacklist a girl for a minor infraction? That's just cutting off your nose to spite your face. There IS a reason why this was the THIRD visit, and in case you have trouble with reading comprehension as you seem to have with understanding the function of the shift key, it's because she's GOOD, both in massage and extras. MY experience, the girl will remember and over-compensate on my next visit. Could be wrong, but I'll play the odds, given this session she offered some extras to the extras unbidden...

As far as the additional massages after the extras? Who DOESN'T do that? At least if there's any time left (I don't mind the last 5 minutes devoted to me dressing and her cleaning up the room). Just this past week, 2 others, for the curtain call after the final act, they climbed up on the table for a thigh and shin massage (nice views too). Another did a quite nice neck massage, you know, you're laying on your back, she reaches UNDER you, way down, and massages your neck while supporting your head. Another girl didn't because it was a real debacle, and this girl who, let me make this clear, asked me if it was OK to leave, apologizing. That's not a red card, not even a yellow, just a non-verbal look...

I've enough experience, some here, a lot elsewhere, to be able to tell the scammers from the "made a decision"-ers.

And one last point of order: Perhaps unlike yours, my mother was not promiscuous, so I KNOW who all my siblings are. Just because we share the same hobby, read the same webpages, does NOT make us "Bro's". And if I ruffled some feathers, like I said above, I DON'T CARE.

Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    All of this cos you got ripped $10
    Wow, what is happening to reading comprehension?

So let me be CLEAR:
    It wasn't just the $10, it was 15 minutes of MY life...

Either that, or it's just fun and I'm a bit bored...

Take your pick. You have a 50/50 chance of being correct.

I don't mind what you posted generally, but this hurt
    Cuts have to be make. If you think punting is expensive, have you seen the cost of postage...? Geesh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast