Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's To Blame?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Who's To Blame?

Visited a regular ML at her shop that I'd booked 2 days in advance; this was NOT a walk-in. I always book 60 minutes to start quarter past the hour to give me time to make my public transit connections. This time, I made all the connections perfectly, so arrived actually early, before top of the hour. When I've done that in the past with other shops, I call the shop, ask if the girl is available now. If free, I walk the last 5 minutes to the shop. If not, I'll enjoy some fresh air. This time, I didn't bother to call, hitting an ATM, then making a couple of phone calls to touch base with friends while enjoying the sun. At the appointed time, I walk into the shop.

Mamasan greets me, big smile, the girl is waiting for me. It's exactly quarter past the hour. Into the room, the girl asks if I'd like the service first or the massage. First time for that question, I think a bit strange, but no reason to break the norm, so it's massage. Massage is VERY nice, time for the flip. We're 30 minutes in. Start on the extras, everything fine, MY pace and control. She even threw in some 69. On with the condom, multiple positions, no rush, all my call, and she, as she always does, nice moves to help me finish. ALL good.

I look at the clock (and I did note the time when we started), and it's 45 minutes in. She wipes me down, herself, dresses... She then apologizes, explaining that she would like to leave quickly, she has another customer waiting, so she would like to leave now, just at the top of the hour. I'm not a jailer, I pay her fee plus the shop fee (for 60 minutes, instinctively). Besides, it's not worth the aggro of trying to compute what the 45 minute fee is and explaining such. Off she goes, I dress myself. As I leave, mamasan gives me a BIG smile, saying she hoped I had enjoyed myself, and I should come again (pun intended).

Leaving, I'm content, nice massage, fun playtime. Unlike another different shop/girl where SHE rushed, here, for playtime, it wasn't rushed. But, once done, the exit, if not afterburner, full throttle. Fine, I don't need my hand held as I walk out the door.

So who's to blame?
    Myself: if I'd simply called and asked if she could have started at the top of the hour, problem would not have occurred.

Girl: She obviously knew what was happening, hence the service/massage first question. I figure she cut the massage time by 10, and the cleanup/fond farewells by 5.

Mamasan: She obviously knew what was happening, she took the booking. No doubt in MY mind she also encouraged the girl to polish me off early, otherwise, the customer could be passed to another girl.

I understand it's BUSINESS for both: the girl gets another payday for sure, the Mamasan makes money and keeps the next customer. Both girl and mamasan are just trying to make it in the world. My ego is not so fragile that it would shatter (and besides, petrol is expensive so that Molotov cocktail might not be cost effective). It's more the principal. Depending on your perspective, I was either overcharged or shorted (I think the latter). I just don't like being played... at least in the negative sense...

No harm, no foul? Or foul and how many free throws? Just askin...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Should you have called? Maybe, but not in the sense that you are required to do so. It's a habit of yours that can work in your favour, so yeah, you should do it when ever you can.

If Mamasan knew what was happening, and she went as far as to encourage it? Then she is to blame. She's essentially stealing by asking you to pay for 60min and only getting 45min service.

I think you're completely in the right to feel like you were played. Even if by the end of the day you're like, "okay whatever, it was probably $20 difference", it still sucks. I know the feeling.

Sure, it's business. The shop, the girls, they're trying to make it in the world. But I also don't think it's fair for them to be tricky in this way. They're not making enough money? Fair enough. They can raise the prices. But pulling a fast one on you, and possibly others, is misleading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Book on the hour. It would mess the businesses day up if every body decided to do that. Travel there earlier I think it’s pretty straight forward

You seemed to have walked out before speaking to reception

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its all part of punting. Your a very accomplished experience punter. Just move on to the next punt. You said you left contend and it was good fun. Nothing to complain about. We don't always get 60 minutes all the time. Maybe you should bring s big clock next time and set the alarm for say 55 minutes and enforce the rule you ain't leaving before the hour is up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My penny. You were handled. You should not have had a booking ramped up on you, so that is the mamasans fault. And it becomes infuriating when the next booking gets the time requested. What excuse did he offer that made him more important. Your regular obviously has other regulars herself so it may be a better option to just ask for 45 minutes next time. If questioned just ask them to remember what happened last time and see if it draws an apology. 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    masamans need to do an ethics course before renewing their annual license.

Hey Brother Bravo,

Storm in a tea cup, no ?

The main thing is, you had a good time , the services and massage were all fine but you were short changed say 15 min ?

Assuming that’s a RnT shop ? So the difference in shop fees between 1 Hour vs 45 min is usually only $10/$15 ?

May be next time when you over run and the ML doesn’t charge you more and you can call that an even ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What did you want out of the last 15 mins, if you got the key action you needed which is to finish happy?

Did you wish she would do e.g another 2 mins per positions? You said you were in control though.

I know it's a crappy feeling to feel shortchanged at times, and the majority of punters here probably have been shortchanged time at some point, but sometimes I don't know what to do in the last 10-15 mins once the deed is done!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I always book 60 minutes to start quarter past the hour to give me time to make my public transit connections.
    This is the bit I don't get. Why not just book on the hour or half hour and leave 15 minutes earlier?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    This is the bit I don't get. Why not just book on the hour or half hour and leave 15 minutes earlier?
    Maybe he thinks he can last longer?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We may say it's just a little small thing, not worth taking it seriously or complaining.

But I can tell you a decent shop would make sure you get the time you pay for, or you pay for the time you get. Simple and period.

In this case, this shop FAILED to manage the booking in the first place, FAILED to inform customer the change of appointment time, FAILED to charge the right fee. The worst thing was, these were all done deliberately, to the shop's favor, to take advantage over a customer who did nothing wrong.

To OP: I would suggest you go other places, or at least have a chat to the shop if you still see value going back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah,maybe a storm in a tea cup, but OP stated that he is a regular. Pretty poor form on the shop's part in my book. If I was diddled that way, then I would be a regular at that shop no more.

Just my 2 cents worth...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    My 2c.

Defo leaves a salty taste to be clearly short changed by 25% of the time you paid for. I mean, surely there must be some discipline in this thing, some rules that need to be adhered to, otherwise it's just gonna be chaos. What next, they can cut 30 mins off your 1hr booking if you came within that time?

On the other hand, bro Bravo, next time quit with the whole "1hr sesh, 15 min past the hour" bookings, ok? You're not making any friends doing that. You may find your regular no longer wanting to be your regular. If you absolutely have to (maybe you HAD to leave where you were on the hour?), just book a 45 min sesh instead of 1 hr. You've proven to yourself here that you can "fit" into a 45 min sesh and be happy with it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well done mate. This is a difficult industry to deal with and you took the high road. I have chosen to leave early a few times when I finished my business, or she finished with me, and there was such a language barrier that there was no point sticking around. But that’s not your case.

I take a principled position on the shop cutting the booking short by 15 minutes without offering a portion of the money back or a discount in the next booking. Mamasan knew about it and the girl went with it. I’d say you can either take a principled view and not return to the shop or take the good advice form the other veteran punter to book 45 minutes. I find 45 minutes sufficient for a punt with a new girl. 1 hour or more only with regulars whom you know respect your time and the booking.

Bravo like others said, I respect the approach you took.

There are always two sides of the coin when it cums to session times.

Based on Bravo’s experience, he was clearly short changed of time on this occasion, granted everything he had expected were delivered but there probably could be some after play such as a little bit of head and shoulder massage to complete the session, just like T Nicole from Summerville provided to me on the last two sessions - and then she washed me in the shower too, all for the price of a 30 min quickie session. The difference between a 5 Star services vs a mediocre?

Some well managed shops such as 227 Broadway will put in writing that your shower times before and after are Not included in the session time you paid for, which inevitably gives an additional 5-10 min extra as well. And they always put a time gap between bookings too.

Private Mimi @Croydon has the same shower time policy as well. And I never ever got 30 min for my quickie session , always got 40/45 min instead.

Back to the OP, if he is happy with the shop since he’s a regular , then just move on and return at some point to see if things improves, May be that was just a rare one off. Otherwise , it’s an ocean out there.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is it a case of 'le client n’a jamais tort' or 'caveat emptor'?

The OP was in control from the get go, yet was shortchanged by 15 minutes, leads me to believe perhaps it was the chick and/or mamasan who were in control. Either way he blew his load and left a happy man and that is the essence of punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A little tip, set your alarm on your phone for the time you pay for, and keep your phone close by so you can check it while changing positions,
    I always try to start a session on the hour, so its easier to clock watch while fucking, as my little head tends to do all my thinking for me, and he can’t see a dam thing while drilling in that mine,

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Is it a case of 'le client n’a jamais tort' or 'caveat emptor'?

The OP was in control from the get go, yet was shortchanged by 15 minutes, leads me to believe perhaps it was the chick and/or mamasan who were in control. Either way he blew his load and left a happy man and that is the essence of punting.
    ... But he also paid for 15 mins of absolutely nothing. That was a glaring error from the shop.

They should've charged him for 45 mins only. If they were afraid of putting him off by telling him upfront before the deed was done, they could've pretended to be surprised at the outcome after that and refunded his 15 mins one way or another. It wasn't very well handled by the shop, TBH.

But, c'est la vie. I think prevention is the best solution. Ending a session at an odd time of the hour is just asking for trouble IMO.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Bit of 11B's "Interantionally Famous" Slice and Dice

Appreciate, really, the opinions. If yours was not cited, hopefully addressed by another.

Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Book on the hour. It would mess the businesses day up if every body decided to do that. Travel there earlier I think it’s pretty straight forward
    Quarter hour booking: for a couple of shops, it's when I can leave plus travel time plus some slack. It hasn't been a problem previously. And where I've been 15-20 minutes early for an "on the hour/half hour" booking, 75-80% of the time, I'm told to "come on down..."(pun intended). Like today, booked an hour at 11:30 with a regular, walked in 10 minutes early, she was available, starting 20 past the hour. Finished an hour later, 12:20... Earlier this week, when I was a walk-in just past 11:00, I was told that only 45 minutes was available... So... Having considerable experience with the Asian work ethic, girls hate down time because they're NOT earning money. Shops want to maximize their staff and their space. Good ones are mosaic masters.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Storm in a tea cup, no ?
    The main thing is, you had a good time , the services and massage were all fine but you were short changed say 15 min ?
    Assuming that’s a RnT shop ? So the difference in shop fees between 1 Hour vs 45 min is usually only $10/$15 ?
    For sure, money negligible... it's the principal. I always say look at the other side of the coin. If I'd booked/paid for 45, but insisted on 60 to finish, I don't think girl/shop would be happy/consider it fair. The girl played it correctly, shortening massage time to allow relaxation time. But it's a GREAT massage. Mimi NEVER would, but would anyone feel fully satisfied if Mimi shorted you 15 minutes of her massage? Plus, I just think it's unfair to all the ladies/mamasans who do deliver... Yoyo always gives the paid for time, and will tell YOU, "Not yet, there is time" (clock watching in the good sense).

Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    What did you want out of the last 15 mins, if you got the key action you needed which is to finish happy? Did you wish she would do e.g another 2 mins per positions? You said you were in control though.
    See above. I missed the 10 minutes of massage prior to, and, as I said, it's a good Part 1.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    In this case, this shop FAILED to manage the booking in the first place, FAILED to inform customer the change of appointment time, FAILED to charge the right fee. The worst thing was, these were all done deliberately, to the shop's favor, to take advantage over a customer who did nothing wrong.
    From THEIR point of view, the shop took care of the employee first (and themselves), increasing income, at the expense of the customer. For the fee, to be honest, like I originally posted, I just handed the 60 minute fee to her by habit. She is a nice girl, only works this shop twice a week, not others, according to her, which I TEND to believe as I have her WeChat and I'd think it would benefit her to let me know of other days/shops.

Thing is, IF either had told me of the situation BEFOREHAND, I wouldn't have had a problem. SLIGHTLY disappointed, but would have appreciated the respect.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    On the other hand, bro Bravo, next time quit with the whole "1hr sesh, 15 min past the hour" bookings, ok? You're not making any friends doing that. You may find your regular no longer wanting to be your regular. If you absolutely have to (maybe you HAD to leave where you were on the hour?), just book a 45 min sesh instead of 1 hr. You've proven to yourself here that you can "fit" into a 45 min sesh and be happy with it.
    I see your point, but as I've said, was never a problem prior. Plus, while I book with the shop, she is informed by me of the booking directly the day before. Likewise, MY experience, chorus line, not lead singers, appreciate repeat business. Small shop, small staff, rotating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    A little tip, set your alarm on your phone for the time you pay for, and keep your phone close by so you can check it while changing positions,
    I always try to start a session on the hour, so its easier to clock watch while fucking, as my little head tends to do all my thinking for me, and he can’t see a dam thing while drilling in that mine,
    Having been shorted previously (different girl/shop), I've reminded myself to note the time when I take off my watch, note the time on the room's clock (along with any fast/slow timing), and note the time when I finish (both senses of the word). No, I'm not anal retentive (OK, full disclosure, occasionally), it's just for my own sense of service, as I've said, to me, AND to other providers (plus to note in AR's). Frankly, I was a bit surprised at the end, but now realize she was, no slam, clever with her time allocation if not exactly forthcoming. Given I'm a pushover (as all who are familiar with my posts), I really can't be upset with her for trying to increase her income at 15 minutes of my time (IF my life is that short, I've got BIGGER problems...)

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I take a principled position on the shop cutting the booking short by 15 minutes without offering a portion of the money back or a discount in the next booking. Mamasan knew about it and the girl went with it. I’d say you can either take a principled view and not return to the shop or take the good advice form the other veteran punter to book 45 minutes. I find 45 minutes sufficient for a punt with a new girl. 1 hour or more only with regulars whom you know respect your time and the booking.
    And here I sit, a bit red in the face (OK, today's punt was EXHAUSING), but that's not the reason. Full disclosure: I did send a message to the mamasan just saying I did realize I was shorted; don't want to be marked as a mark. Damn memory... AFTER sending, a neuron flashed, and I recalled my very FIRST booking with the lady, I had to cancel at the literally last minute (OK, 30 minutes) due to a problem that had to be handled NOW with literally a U-turn in the travel. The mamasan handled it very magnanimously. So I do feel a bit chastened at my pettiness, and (who was the nut job ranting about Karma, now banned, thankfully...), maybe he WAS onto something.

Bottom line, while previously the day had one regular, now there are two who alternate weeks. Like MacArthur, I will return, or Arnold, I'll be back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There are always two sides of the coin when it cums to session times.

Based on Bravo’s experience, he was clearly short changed of time on this occasion, granted everything he had expected were delivered but there probably could be some after play such as a little bit of head and shoulder massage to complete the session, just like T Nicole from Summerville provided to me on the last two sessions - and then she washed me in the shower too, all for the price of a 30 min quickie session. The difference between a 5 Star services vs a mediocre?

Some well managed shops such as 227 Broadway will put in writing that your shower times before and after are Not included in the session time you paid for, which inevitably gives an additional 5-10 min extra as well. And they always put a time gap between bookings too.

Private Mimi @Croydon has the same shower time policy as well. And I never ever got 30 min for my quickie session , always got 40/45 min instead.

Back to the OP, if he is happy with the shop since he’s a regular , then just move on and return at some point to see if things improves, May be that was just a rare one off. Otherwise , it’s an ocean out there.

Cheers
    Is your water drinking time included or is it additional time like showering?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast