Visited a regular ML at her shop that I'd booked 2 days in advance; this was NOT a walk-in. I always book 60 minutes to start quarter past the hour to give me time to make my public transit connections. This time, I made all the connections perfectly, so arrived actually early, before top of the hour. When I've done that in the past with other shops, I call the shop, ask if the girl is available now. If free, I walk the last 5 minutes to the shop. If not, I'll enjoy some fresh air. This time, I didn't bother to call, hitting an ATM, then making a couple of phone calls to touch base with friends while enjoying the sun. At the appointed time, I walk into the shop.

Mamasan greets me, big smile, the girl is waiting for me. It's exactly quarter past the hour. Into the room, the girl asks if I'd like the service first or the massage. First time for that question, I think a bit strange, but no reason to break the norm, so it's massage. Massage is VERY nice, time for the flip. We're 30 minutes in. Start on the extras, everything fine, MY pace and control. She even threw in some 69. On with the condom, multiple positions, no rush, all my call, and she, as she always does, nice moves to help me finish. ALL good.

I look at the clock (and I did note the time when we started), and it's 45 minutes in. She wipes me down, herself, dresses... She then apologizes, explaining that she would like to leave quickly, she has another customer waiting, so she would like to leave now, just at the top of the hour. I'm not a jailer, I pay her fee plus the shop fee (for 60 minutes, instinctively). Besides, it's not worth the aggro of trying to compute what the 45 minute fee is and explaining such. Off she goes, I dress myself. As I leave, mamasan gives me a BIG smile, saying she hoped I had enjoyed myself, and I should come again (pun intended).

Leaving, I'm content, nice massage, fun playtime. Unlike another different shop/girl where SHE rushed, here, for playtime, it wasn't rushed. But, once done, the exit, if not afterburner, full throttle. Fine, I don't need my hand held as I walk out the door.

So who's to blame?
Myself: if I'd simply called and asked if she could have started at the top of the hour, problem would not have occurred.

Girl: She obviously knew what was happening, hence the service/massage first question. I figure she cut the massage time by 10, and the cleanup/fond farewells by 5.

Mamasan: She obviously knew what was happening, she took the booking. No doubt in MY mind she also encouraged the girl to polish me off early, otherwise, the customer could be passed to another girl.

I understand it's BUSINESS for both: the girl gets another payday for sure, the Mamasan makes money and keeps the next customer. Both girl and mamasan are just trying to make it in the world. My ego is not so fragile that it would shatter (and besides, petrol is expensive so that Molotov cocktail might not be cost effective). It's more the principal. Depending on your perspective, I was either overcharged or shorted (I think the latter). I just don't like being played... at least in the negative sense...

No harm, no foul? Or foul and how many free throws? Just askin...