Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's To Blame?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Amazing, I disagree with everything in your post. She didn't go to freshen up (she'd taken a minute to do that in MY room), and she didn't go to scroll tik-tok because I heard her say hello to the next customer and as I passed the "break" room, she wasn't there (small shop). She walked directly into the room next door (I actually felt a bit bad for that next customer...)

I don't have to tell a lady anything, and I'm NOT shy. They KNOW. Some say old, I say experienced, and it shows. The ladies ARE astute. Why would I blacklist a girl for a minor infraction? That's just cutting off your nose to spite your face. There IS a reason why this was the THIRD visit, and in case you have trouble with reading comprehension as you seem to have with understanding the function of the shift key, it's because she's GOOD, both in massage and extras. MY experience, the girl will remember and over-compensate on my next visit. Could be wrong, but I'll play the odds, given this session she offered some extras to the extras unbidden...

As far as the additional massages after the extras? Who DOESN'T do that? At least if there's any time left (I don't mind the last 5 minutes devoted to me dressing and her cleaning up the room). Just this past week, 2 others, for the curtain call after the final act, they climbed up on the table for a thigh and shin massage (nice views too). Another did a quite nice neck massage, you know, you're laying on your back, she reaches UNDER you, way down, and massages your neck while supporting your head. Another girl didn't because it was a real debacle, and this girl who, let me make this clear, asked me if it was OK to leave, apologizing. That's not a red card, not even a yellow, just a non-verbal look...

I've enough experience, some here, a lot elsewhere, to be able to tell the scammers from the "made a decision"-ers.

And one last point of order: Perhaps unlike yours, my mother was not promiscuous, so I KNOW who all my siblings are. Just because we share the same hobby, read the same webpages, does NOT make us "Bro's". And if I ruffled some feathers, like I said above, I DON'T CARE.

Wow, what is happening to reading comprehension?

So let me be CLEAR:
    It wasn't just the $10, it was 15 minutes of MY life...

Either that, or it's just fun and I'm a bit bored...

Take your pick. You have a 50/50 chance of being correct.

Cuts have to be make. If you think punting is expensive, have you seen the cost of postage...? Geesh.
    I was speaking about the actual higher cost.

If i base it off of 15 min of your life then all this complaining about being ripped off for $1.50.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    I was speaking about the actual higher cost.

If i base it off of 15 min of your life then all this complaining about being ripped off for $1.50.
    Money and time are, in my case, BOTH finite resources. With money, $10 is down at the noise level, it won't even buy you a Big Mac. That's why I always opt for the 60 over 45 minutes option. Time? 15 minutes is, HOPEFULLY, also down at the noise level in MY life. But sharing it with certain skilled providers... THAT is WORTH something, and again why I always take the 60 minute option. Even for a "first time for me" provider, when I take a car for a test drive, I don't want to JUST drive her around the block. I want to see how she performs out on the course, on the curves, on the straights, acceleration, braking, and especially at the finish line...

Finally, some say "old", I say "experienced", for us, a good massage IS part of the attraction...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Odd Bookings

Had to shift to a Plan B, so booked 1 hour, on the half hour. On my way, had misjudged travel time and would arrive just before the top of the hour. Messaged the shop that I could start top of the hour. Shop said 20 minutes past would be fine. So maybe someone else had booked the previous hour's quarter past option, or maybe the shop could handle the odd start time. Anyway, worked for ALL concerned, I got my hour, the shop got their fee, she got her service fee, and both ready for the next booking slightly earlier than expected.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would guess most of us have been taken advantage of in these situations. I definitely have.
    This is how I think it goes. I arrive at 12.20 and ask for an hour with girl A. Girl A has a booking at 1.00. If shop values my custom (maybe I'm regular there or maybe they value everyone's custom) they'll tell me only 45 minutes available then try to get me in and out in less than 45 (prob 35) OR make the next punter wait 5/10 mins for his booking. If they don't value my (or anyone else's custom) they'll take the hour booking, get me in and out ASAP and/or make the next punter wait.
    Many comments on "time is money" in this thread. True enough. Other comments relating to "time is finite". True also but that doesn't mean it can't be sold twice.
    Yes, it's STILL punting boys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We are just overthinking and assume the shop prefer bookings at the top of the hour or half. I think it's just a misperception.

Even a popular shop and the popular girls, they don't get full back to back booking often these days. Even they do, there are always gaps and delays in connecting sessions and never be seamless. Imagine there is around 5-10mins for the girl to get ready and start the next session.

A sensible approach for reception is to deliberately allow some gaps between booking. Plus there are punters book 45mins anyway.

So don't feel pressured if you have reasons to book a time off the top of the hour. If it doesn't suit, the shop should tell you to adjust instead of just take your money and cut the time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123