Thread: REDLIGHT DISTRICT - MOMO@Tobita Shinchi

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

REDLIGHT AREA - MOMO@Tobita Shinchi

BIGDIPPER in OSAKA - JAPAN

Not long after my Soapland experience, punting buddy - OneandDone did some research and scoped out Osaka for foreigner punting opportunities. He came back excited and a little incredulous. How can a country that is so publicly repressed market the sex industry so openly?! Well I didn’t need much convincing, we hooked up a time for a night out and jumped on a train to one of Japan’s most famous red light districts.

TOBITA SHINCHI (YUKAKU)
    Walked about 10mins from I think Dobutsuen-Mae station, rugged up in beanies and puffy ski jackets - so obviously tourists. Got some energy drinks at a nearby convenience store and then headed towards some dimly lit lanterned streets. Osaka has been colder lately, but at least it wasn’t too windy tonight as we approached older style 2 storey buildings tightly packed together on small narrow streets.

As we got closer I noticed that the ground floor of each building had a full width room open to the laneways and sitting centre stage under either pink or frosty white lighting was an attractive young girl making eye contact and waving invitingly. Now sitting off to the side was a much older lady, the mama-san who usually wasn’t as friendly - weathered, hard faced, grey haired ladies (probably grannies), would sit and look at you with a scowl or in one or two cases even shooo you away.

Now I get why my punting buddy was kinda baffled, I mean this was soooo obvious and out there, almost like a theatre. Never been to Amsterdam so I imagine this is similar to those famous shopfronts, but in Japan!? Worth a visit just for the experience I reckon.

The area was about 3 long parallel streets and several cross streets. We worked our way from one of the outer ends towards the middle. First few buildings showed more mature age girls, but not long after the quality increased a lot. Very young and really cute chicks in every shopfront, but problem was they all sat down on floor seats with their crossed legs covered by blankets cos of the cold weather, so had to try and work out if they were my type just from the waist up, which was tricky the way the light showcased their curves, petite shoulders and perfect skin.

Then there were the costumes…

We passed a few girls in traditional kimono outfits, one in a kinda active wear bra, a few in very loose fitting tops and plenty of bikini’s. OneandDone told me that we were approaching the more sports top area and I found small girls in oversized football jerseys. Then we passed a few schoolgirl outfits and office ladies in glasses… oh yeah, didn’t even realise I had a thing for that till I saw it. Basically this area catered for all fetishes, not just in theme but also in body shapes - taller model looking girls, cute little ones and most of them were busty or at least looked like they were in their push-up bras and blush lighting. Even saw one girl on a corner juggling her massive boobs in a very small black bikini top… she looked like she’d jumped straight out of a manga cartoon.

Reckon we had walked all the streets after about 15-20mins and were coming around the second time. I had a few picked out already, but was getting confused with the similar streets and apparently the girls could be on rotation or already servicing someone else by the time we returned. so didn’t always see the ones I liked again. There were heaps of groups of guys happily walking around surveying the talent, even some foreigner girls - probably all tourists like us!

Felt a little shy at first but as the cold started getting to me I started scrutinising them more and holding their friendly gazes. Finally settled on a fresh faced young, glamour looking girl with deep cleavage and sparkling eyes. This mama-șa was even friendly and ushered me in hurriedly out of the cold.

SCOPING
    My buddy had warned me to be careful of the lighting and poses… like ‘real life’ filters/photoshop. As the girl stood up I realised she was way shorter than I expected, maybe 145cm. I walked up a narrow wooden staircase and was still just taller than her when she was 2 steps in front.

Place seemed bigger than it did on the outside and I was led to a decent sized traditional Japanese room with a table and floor cushions and a tatami mat set up as a bed. The girl introduced herself as MOMO and she was wearing a gauzy white and blue night gown that only went down a little past her bum, open at the front revealing large boobs. She showed me the price chart and I paid 20,000yen in cash for 35mins before she poured me some tea and we settled down at the little table for a chat. Hot tea went down well as I defrosted, and she asked me lots of friendly casual questions, her English was not bad at all and under the more natural light I was quite happy to see that she had blemishless, pale skin. A cute pretty face, with doe-large eyes and a wavy fringe that framed her face perfectly.

PRE-GAME
    She asked me to undress and helped me fold up my clothes into baskets, everything had its place. I lay down on the floor-bed, my head on a flat pillow and watched her undress. Young very young… soft body with natural (I think) Dcups on a petite frame. Her shoulders were slight and her arms were so short with tiny child-like hands. Super tight waist but everything below could have belonged to a different person… fuller arse with heavier but still slim athletic legs.

She lay down next to me very GFE and smiled at me. I moved in for a kiss, hand reaching out to her face but she pulled away and shook her head. Probably afraid I would stuff up her make-up. She started kissing my nipples softly with soft high pitched moans. Her little hands stroked my raging cock and she moved down quickly with a dom to cover me up before dropping her mouth onto my cock. CBJ was shallow and maybe just a finger passed my nob, she kept her eyes down and it really didn’t last long before she asked if I wanted to go bottom or top.

MAIN EVENT
    OneandDone had already warned me that the girls here will work through you quickly maybe only offering one position, so opted for cowgirl and kept it open saying we could change up later. She slid onto me slowly and tbh it felt a little uncomfortable and scratchy at first, maybe she didn’t use lube. Momo gyrated slowly on me and I put my hands around those beautiful melons, they felt heavy. Her skin was so smooth and soft. Sat up and tried to kiss her nipples but she pushed my head away shaking her head to that as well.

If I couldn’t do my usual I would just have to make the most of whatever access I had. Lent into her, shifted us to missionary and as soon as I had myself positioned I got in some good hard thrusting, getting a kinda ‘ooomf’ sound out of the timber flooring and short gasps from the girl I was pounding. I had my full body weight on her and could feel those soft cushions against my belly… had to get my hands on them again, so pulled out suddenly and indicated for her to turn over.

She got the msg and flipped over with her arse up. Put my hands on her hips, slid myself in quickly and threw in a nice pelvic thrust just as I went balls deep. Fuck yeah… wasn’t long before I had my hands wrapped around those dangling melons again. Rolled her tiny nipples in btw my fingers, before squeezing those titties hard. She may be small but she can take a pounding and silently too. I slammed her deep with my hands cupped on her boobs the whole time and as I picked up pace she slowly dropped down flat, so I used my legs to spread her legs wider and ground her into the tatami mat getting as much depth as I could against that fuller arse, grunting to a sporadic finish.

AFTERWARDS
    As I sputtered out my last few thrusts, she seemed to giggle at the sounds I was making… I must sound a little absurd. Rolled off her and she gently pulled off the dom and used wet wipes to clean me up. She sat next to me for a minute or two rubbing my leg absently while I dozed a bit, before asking if I’d like some more tea. Unfortunately no showers in this place, so I got my clothes back on and sat back at the little tea table sipping while we chatted again. Sounds like she lives quite far from here and is only 21yrs old - a genuine youngster, not long out of school.

Before I left she gave me a little gift pack with an assortment of rice crackers, small chocolate sweets and a lollypop. My buddy told me that you could tell which punters walking the streets had already hit their first session by the white lollypop sticks in their mouth, but I didn’t have mine till later.

As I slipped my shoes back on at the shopfront the old mama-san gave me a grin and I started to walk back to my meetup point with OneandDone. I looked back and saw that Momo was already sitting back in her centre stage seat under the pale lights, like a glistening doll back in plastic wrap, ready for the next purchaser.

5mins later as we walked back to the station I noticed her shop was empty again… didn’t see any other girls in her shop so she must be having a busy night. I did however see plenty of other girls that I’d been intrigued by re-appear in their little doll house settings.

OVERALL
    If I had more time I reckon I could spend a few hours here. Sampling the wares, opting for the cheaper 16,000yen for 20min options and having dinner and beer btw punts to recharge. Got worked up talking excitedly about a full on overseas punting trip one day while we travelled back - wonder how that would play out? Which countries would we visit?

Next day I was still reeling a bit from the experience, honestly may be the highlight of this trip for me, definitely better than waiting in lines at universal studios for 5min virtual rides.

Happy Punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you had an amazing time there! Its a pity that it seems like it is difficult to gauge the girl overall and have to assess from waist and up only. Thank you for the thorough report.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice story / AR Bro! Thanks for sharing...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have rarely seen the same quality talent from Tobita in any shops in Sydney ( Ginza, CBD, 42G, No5). J girls in Syd don't even come close to what I experienced in Japan.

Thank you so much for your AR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    how do you avoid getting ripped off?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even the ripoff rate they charge tourists is not too bad so do not worry too much.
    $210 AUD for a half hour session is fairly standard in all these style places across Japan but there are places you can get a much better look at the girls and pay less for more.
    It is all about the experience in the end.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow