Thread: 🇨🇳 C Rita - A very good experience

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

🇨🇳 C Rita - A very good experience

I decided to see Rita as the photo looks good it has nice curves, short hair, and a sexy lady. Everything is ticked, finger crossed, and I hope she has a pretty face.

There is nothing better walking to reception and seeing a beautiful lady sitting there..very attractive lady, some mix of korean/ Chinese look. At that moment, I wanted to try her instead of Rita. ( Later on, I texted my friend his a vip ( he probably live there haha ) telling me she is not available she is the Japanese Manger)

Got to the room. When the door opened, what a relief Rita indeed pretty, I wasn't disappointed at all..Rita is quite tall, probably 163cm to 165 cm 46 kg slim body..in shower I told her " no diamond just sex"

On to the bed, Rita asked me if kissing, ok? I no, it's ok.
    Then she moved down south again ask bj? Yes , ok with comdon, darling.

Rita have this routine, I haven't had for a long time. After some nipples sucking, it went for a while( I was worry it's only 30mins booking) then she got some hot/ warm hot in her mouth to perform cbj..it actually feel pretty good. I did had experienced that before but is bbbj last time. This went on for a while..as time tick by, I keep my mouth shut nd let it flow( I'm not sure what it is she suck some liquid from a packet)

Finally is time, shit, thanks God haha. I really like her routine is very enjoyable but also very anxious too.
    She Start from CG, then i took control....standing missionary is one of my favorite positions bc it feel tight, followed by standing doggy( I think that's her favorite position she's really into it ) doggy was ok she adjusted her position so I can't go the way I wanted. I understand that , most girl do that. It must hurt them some how. The sex is good she let me fck her in the many positions i liked . I finished in flat iron..her ass is not big but not small..pretty good for a Chinese.

Overall. Rita is a warm girl, good attitude, a friendly type. A Total professional. So guy just let her do her routine don't worry like me. there is still time left for sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    how would you rate her face?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try diamond next time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    how would you rate her face?
    She is pretty enough. But yet to set my heart racing beating fast. Face- 7 ( one of the prettiest I see In 2023)

The highlight of the session is looking at her face in missionary very easy on the eyes. Nice eyes nd a pretty nose.

I also saw Yuha, Soda. Rita is prettier than both.

The most beautiful wl I have see the last 5 yrs is k Sasha 9 face Ginza 2018 and K Clara 8 face at M5 2019 as reference !

Hope that helps..we all have different tastes!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks woods. I trust your taste more than most on this forum. Realistic ratings are always helpful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I decided to see Rita as the photo looks good it has nice curves, short hair, and a sexy lady. Everything is ticked, finger crossed, and I hope she has a pretty face.

There is nothing better walking to reception and seeing a beautiful lady sitting there..very attractive lady, some mix of korean/ Chinese look. At that moment, I wanted to try her instead of Rita. ( Later on, I texted my friend his a vip ( he probably live there haha ) telling me she is not available she is the Japanese Manger)

Got to the room. When the door opened, what a relief Rita indeed pretty, I wasn't disappointed at all..Rita is quite tall, probably 163cm to 165 cm 46 kg slim body..in shower I told her " no diamond just sex"

On to the bed, Rita asked me if kissing, ok? I no, it's ok.
    Then she moved down south again ask bj? Yes , ok with comdon, darling.

Rita have this routine, I haven't had for a long time. After some nipples sucking, it went for a while( I was worry it's only 30mins booking) then she got some hot/ warm hot in her mouth to perform cbj..it actually feel pretty good. I did had experienced that before but is bbbj last time. This went on for a while..as time tick by, I keep my mouth shut nd let it flow( I'm not sure what it is she suck some liquid from a packet)

Finally is time, shit, thanks God haha. I really like her routine is very enjoyable but also very anxious too.
    She Start from CG, then i took control....standing missionary is one of my favorite positions bc it feel tight, followed by standing doggy( I think that's her favorite position she's really into it ) doggy was ok she adjusted her position so I can't go the way I wanted. I understand that , most girl do that. It must hurt them some how. The sex is good she let me fck her in the many positions i liked . I finished in flat iron..her ass is not big but not small..pretty good for a Chinese.

Overall. Rita is a warm girl, good attitude, a friendly type. A Total professional. So guy just let her do her routine don't worry like me. there is still time left for sex.

Not too long ago there was a punter who was also in the waiting room with me. We ended up having a short chat and since he sounded like a regular I asked if he knew who the lady at reception was. He laughed because he also wanted to know who it was. Now I know.

That Japanese manager is fucking hot