Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, toys, cowgirl, doggie

Size/shape : Slmish, curvy figure, C-cups, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : A decent session

My experience/comments : Rita has a new girl listed on the website with the description “…she can do EVERYTHING!”. I asked Rita whether this really meant “everything” but she didn’t think Linda did anal. Rita later agreed that she should change what it says on the website.

Linda was ready when I arrived so I paid Rita and went into the room.

Linda is quite short with a slimish figure and was wearing some sexy lingerie - black bra and g-string.

I showered and she stripped – decent C-cups, a very closely trimmed bush and a cute butt. She also has a couple of piercings.

Onto the bed and after wiping me down, she started sucking me.

It was an OK BBBJ – no teeth and soft lips but not much hand-action and a couple of tissue-breaks and some FOAMing.

After a while Linda asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

This was good as her moans changed to real ones and she was soon grinding herself down on my mouth and tensing up and I inserted a finger in her very wet pussy. She also had a little squirt before pulling away and saying “Pussy cum”.

Again she asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was still too soon so after some more BJ I got her to lie down for some DATY with more finger-fucking (although she asked me not to go in too deep).

I then guided her hand down so I could watch her masturbate and she pulled out an unusual little vibrator – two 5cms long prongs designed to go tightly against either side of the clit – and continued to play with herself but I don’t think she came again.

A bit more BJ and I then said “We fuck” and as she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but I don’t think she understood me (her English is very limited).

She straddled me for some enthusiastic cowgirl which was good and I was close to cumming but she tired so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was good as Linda made herself just the right height (but no FIA was allowed).

After a good pounding, with Linda getting quite loud, I saw it through like that.

I lay down and Linda tidied me up. I tried to chat with her and she said she was from Beijing and has been here a few years but after that she didn’t seem to understand what I was saying and I couldn’t understand what she was saying so I gave up have let her give me a gentle massage for a couple of minutes.

We showered and dressed and I went along the corridor for a chat with Rita.

Rita showed me a photo of a new girl who is starting next week – it’s from behind but the girl has a lovely slim figure and perfect little butt – but she’s starting the day before I head off overseas and I’ll be too busy. Hopefully she’ll still be there when I return.

Then Linda came into the office and Rita asked her (in Chinese) whether she actually did CIM. Linda said she did but hadn’t understood when I’d asked her.