Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pussy slide

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pussy slide

Hi all,

Relatively new to the scene. I have read quite a reviews which mention pussy slides. I realise this is likely to be a silly question, but are pussy slides generally done on the penis without a condom? If so, is there a risk is might just slide in? Also, do the girls ask if it’s ok beforehand?

Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes it's raw and pretty much like BBFS in terms of STD risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyZen View Post
    Yes it's raw and pretty much like BBFS in terms of STD risk.
    Seems a bit overstated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds sexy but a tad risky.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Seems a bit overstated
    How so? He is spot on mate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you get a pussy slide you are a lucky guy. If it slide into pussy you hit a jackpot. Wearing condom in any sex act doesn't stop you from getting STD it only give you higher protection just like Wearing face mask to reduce the chances from getting covid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've never seen the point. Has anyone here had a girlfriend in their private life give you a pussy slide?

When I'm with a girlfriend, there were 20 more satisfying things to do. Shower together. Foreplay. Etc etc. Then sex

I did an equivalent to a pussy slide when I was 16 and the girl was too scared to have sex. It was called 'dry humping' where she pushed her body up against me but zero penetration

Also I am a 100% safe sex man. Why take your health for granted and put your actual girlfriend or wife at risk as well? Doesn't make sense imho

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I've never seen the point. Has anyone here had a girlfriend in their private life give you a pussy slide?

When I'm with a girlfriend, there were 20 more satisfying things to do. Shower together. Foreplay. Etc etc. Then sex

I did an equivalent to a pussy slide when I was 16 and the girl was too scared to have sex. It was called 'dry humping' where she pushed her body up against me but zero penetration

Also I am a 100% safe sex man. Why take your health for granted and put your actual girlfriend or wife at risk as well? Doesn't make sense imho
    I tend to agree with frisson and I have had the amazing pussy slides from all these girls many many times. Don’t get me wrong, pussy slide is very nice but IMHO there are plenty more satisfying and enjoyable sexual acts that I prefer.

I still remember my first pussy slide. It was my first ever session with a K girl. I was just enjoying it so much and she was pretty much humping the head of my penis and there was pussy juices everywhere. I got really worried about going in raw that I asked her to be careful. She showed how she was doing it to prevent penetration. Very risky but just the fact that I asked her to be careful created a level of trust between the two of us and she was my regular for a very long time.

Also don’t forget the purpose of the pussy slide. The purpose is to get us to cum without actual intercourse. The girls told me so. I am told that many of us cum in the shower with the standing pussy slide and many more with the pussy slide in bed. Depending on the punter and the length of the booking then the girls job is done and they prefer it that way which we should all agree that it is understandable.

One of them told that it can go the other way which is worse for them. Punter cums in the shower. Goes to bed, rests a bit then asks for round two but can’t finish and gives her a lot of work and fucks a lot harder. I am told that on the balance of things, those who cum during the pussy slides end up giving the girls an easier session overall. I don’t criticise the girls, I understand them.

Enjoy and be safe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I experienced a slide first with Rebecca a few years back and she made it exceptional, but at the time I didn't expect it and was concerned as she takes it to the edge, both in shower and bed.

Apart from that experience I don't seek it and usually avoid as feel it is high risk.

Although, some girls get it happening before you know it! Perhaps for the reasons DTB mentioned.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ain't nothin wrong with pussy slides, it's the sand paper slides that can irritate the small fella

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of girls like pussy slide. Believe it or not it isn't always about us.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I experienced a slide first with Rebecca a few years back and she made it exceptional, but at the time I didn't expect it and was concerned as she takes it to the edge, both in shower and bed.

Apart from that experience I don't seek it and usually avoid as feel it is high risk.

Although, some girls get it happening before you know it! Perhaps for the reasons DTB mentioned.
    I think for some of them it is part of their routine. It is automatic I think. I reckon it takes familiarity with the girl and experience as a punter to break their routine and have a time with them that feels more natural and less scripted. I think many of us here have achieved that. I have with some girls. But back on the slide topic, it is ok I think but on the comparison of pleasure vs risk I think it is too risky and less pleasurable as other things in the bedroom. Just my opinion

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love the visuals of pussy slides... gets me going crazy and the ladies love rubbing their clit all over your cock. The missus basically cums from just doing this alone before going for penetration.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Intercrural sex is the proper terminology for it. The Japanese call it “sumata”.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyZen View Post
    I love the visuals of pussy slides... gets me going crazy and the ladies love rubbing their clit all over your cock
    Sound like unprotected sex to me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My regular started initiating pussy slides after our first meet. I’ve had to ask what her other regulars were like. She said mostly old men. Most don't even penetrate her. Just bj or hj and just dnm chat afterwards. I knew I wouldn’t be safe for sure, but kinda gave me peace of mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post

Hey Frisson/Sibon! 3 things im guessing.

1. You're both the same person.

2. You've never had sex with someone you didn't have to pay for.

3. You've never had a girlfriend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing beats a good pussy slide. And if you slip in, it means she's moister than an oyster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love pussy slides.

Yes, they may be a risk in STD terms as they are effectively very close to unprotected sex -- but I know and accept.

Yes, have had a girlfriend/wife who gives them until I come. She and some of the working ladies (ML) have used it as pure edging effort, the tease of the moisture of the pussy in contact with my cock, can give a penetration feel without penetration just to keep me on the edge until they choose when I may come. It works and can be awesome edging but it does so depend on the lady in question as well - have had some poor attempts.

Personally, I find and enjoy the challenge of no penetration and the total control the ladies who do it well have to stop the penetration.

Likewise I have had some ladies (wife among them) that like me to 'fake fuck' them by my rubbing my cock along the pussy which she is laying down and me on top. Again, no penetration but super fun.

But, finding a good pussy slide today is difficult (wife no longer able to give them due to illness and injury)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To answer the OPs question. Yes they're usually done without a condom but I would say the risk of it sliding in is pretty low unless the WL wants it to. It's fairly easy for them to control and prevent penetration if they're on top.

However, if you're the one on top doing a pussy slide (dick slide?) then I'd say the risk is much higher of slipping in so WLs generally prefer to be initiating it and to be the one on top.

Some girls will ask but others just do it as part of their routine. I'd say it's more common that you will need to ask if you want it, as I'm sure you've gathered it's riskier from an STI standpoint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast