Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visiting Japan in March

Senior Member(無間使者)

Visiting Japan in March

Hey folks,
    Am visiting Japan in March to April for about three weeks .

The plan is enjoy sightseeing and theme parks as much as possible without exerting myself too much as I will be with family. However, I am keen to visit one of the famed Soapland or perhaps Massage Places in between places if I can. I might just make up an excuse to get away for an hour or two like going to a specific shop or location.

Can anyone recommend a good place to go that they have been to that is foreigner friendly. I’m Asian (Korean looking) and can speak basic Japanese. For reference, I’ll be spending most days in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and Fukuoka.

TIA for your help and tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can go to Tobita Sinchi at Osaka.
    Mamasan will be sitting outside trying to call you. You can see the girls and if you guys click, pay up and fuck. You get probably 15-30 minute to do your job.

Otherwise Asakusa in Tokyo. There are a couple of foreign friendly soapland but the girls are below mid and You wont get the same service like JAV, I went to Y'Shirt in Asakusa and it was aight. I would suggest you to improve your japanese first before venturing into Japan Soapland. You'll enjoy it more and you'll have more option for girls.

Otherwise you can walk around love hotels and you can find some "Freelancers". How to confirm if they are "Freelancers"? They will come to you. Hahah.

Otherwise just visit bars or nightclub and try hooking up with the locals.
    All the best my dude.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tip. Will check them out.

How’s the girls at Tobita Sinchi? And the damage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Soapland is a must and hopefully you get mat play. I've been to soaplands where its just FS and you don't get mat play so kind of makes it just like a brothel.

Mat play is something else. I'd allow for 2 hours as there may be wait time for a girl to be available. Also be prepared to pay a foreigner tax, but it should still be between $250-350 for around 1 hour punt.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Fukuoka has some foreigner friendly soaps.

Get some info from International Sex Guide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wrote a review on a shop i visited in Tokyo. Definitely worth a visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Soapland is a must and hopefully you get mat play. I've been to soaplands where its just FS and you don't get mat play so kind of makes it just like a brothel.

Mat play is something else. I'd allow for 2 hours as there may be wait time for a girl to be available. Also be prepared to pay a foreigner tax, but it should still be between $250-350 for around 1 hour punt.

Thanks for the tip. Im guessing by mat play you mean its like a nuru equivalent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Going with the family. Wait till you get back to Sydney. Youll be too busy wandering around with them day and night. Ive been a few times and thats how it plays out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Fukuoka has some foreigner friendly soaps.

Get some info from International Sex Guide.
    It's in Nakasu 1-chome. Not too far from Canal City Hakata. Just beware of papasans that try to drag you into their shop, they might rip you off on the prices. Generally all shops in Nakasu entertain foreigners but some girls will only do local men.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tokyo hentai club.
    Walk around shinjuku

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Going with the family. Wait till you get back to Sydney. Youll be too busy wandering around with them day and night. Ive been a few times and thats how it plays out.
    Yeah im guessing that's what might happen too. But will see how it goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Im guessing by mat play you mean its like a nuru equivalent?

Correct! It's nice when the girls do it well.. don't really get it in Brisbane but they have it in Sydney I think?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    It's in Nakasu 1-chome. Not too far from Canal City Hakata. Just beware of papasans that try to drag you into their shop, they might rip you off on the prices. Generally all shops in Nakasu entertain foreigners but some girls will only do local men.
    My first visit to Japan was about 40 years ago. I knew very little about the night life scene at that time. I had a few FWBs lined up, so it wasn't really a necessity.

I spent 3 nights in Hakata, and one evening I was just wandering around at random and I must have got as far as Nakasu. I was approached by the tout as I walked past a shop. He spoke good English and offered a good deal, the exchange rate for $AU was quite high at that time, so I figured "why not"?
    I was serviced by a not unattractive middle aged lady and got the full works. Quite an eye opener for an innocent lad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From further reads on TokyoAdultGuide, i have seen some reviews recommending YShirt to Watashi (ex Darling Harbour soapland) in Tokyo.

We're spoiled for options here in Sydney, i might go to soapland just for one lifetime experience lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Better to just visit Japanese girls working the local brothels. Cheaper price point compared to what's available locally in Japan.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There's a pretty good place in Kyoto on kiyamachidori by the train station. When I went they put me in a room made to look like a train car and told me to hold the hand rail. Three different girls came in one at a time and groped me. Then the manager came in and asked which one I liked the best, picked one, and had a great time.

Banned
    Must make sure you spray a jet of water into your ass post dump

Junior Member(有D料到)
    soaplands are quite expensive if you choose the upscale places in Tokyo. but definitely worth it (can be up to A700-800AUD as a foreigner)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Echoing some earlier points:
    Tokyo Soaplands - hit Yoshiwara for a once in a lifetime experience. Yeah it's expensive, but afterwards you'll need that free limo ride to Ueno station that most shops offer. Mornings are cheaper. Be respectful and many shops will let foreigners in... just smile, be well-presented and ask 'Gaijin daijobu?'. If worried about cost, go to Kawasaki 40mins away. Forget Kabuki-Cho in Shinjuku, rip off's, average girls and not foreigner friendly.
    Tokyo Other - tokyohentai for 1st class out-calls, plus plenty of Pink Salons/ Fashion Health in Shibuya for head job, hand job. Strawberry Jam is a popular one. For the weird ones, there's also an agency with pregnant women doing out-calls. Havent tried it, but each unto their own...

Back to Kawasaki, the absolute Rolls Royce of Soapies is a place called Shell Club West. Absolute stunners, amazing service - and all without a condom. You cant just rock up - you are vetted and they insist on pre-meeting and health checks first. Also no foreigners sadly...

Osaka - Tobita Shinji has absolute stunners and a unique 'Amsterdam in Asia' experience. However it's transactional, no kissing, no touching so a bit bland. There's also Club Amour for a soapy/ blowjob experience, some lower profile soapland and Fashion/ Delivery health for blow job/ pussy slide finishes ( plus FS if she likes you).

Its world's best country for punting in my view. It's not obvious or 'in your face' like most Asian countries like Thailand etc. You have to research and plan - but expect the occasional rejection. But the quality of the girls and service is unequal to anywhere else in the world.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Hey folks,
    Am visiting Japan in March to April for about three weeks .

The plan is enjoy sightseeing and theme parks as much as possible without exerting myself too much as I will be with family. However, I am keen to visit one of the famed Soapland or perhaps Massage Places in between places if I can. I might just make up an excuse to get away for an hour or two like going to a specific shop or location.

Can anyone recommend a good place to go that they have been to that is foreigner friendly. I’m Asian (Korean looking) and can speak basic Japanese. For reference, I’ll be spending most days in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and Fukuoka.

TIA for your help and tips.

Roppongi in Tokyo district is off the charts with hot little Cosplay / AV babes … but for make sure you have some serious cash to spend and little hotties can drink also !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast