Thread: Tammy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tammy

I haven't been to a massage place for awhile. I thought that I would try the new girl. The massage for part 1 was overall good, she knows how to massage well and uses a good oil . She uses her fingers, elbow, and hands to massage and give a little of bit of stretch. I didnt really like being pushed to do extras like 4x. Her extras on offer are really good price, it feels like 10 years ago. She looks like a more older lady than a younger girl, very slim. I didn't elect on further extras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What extras were on offer and how much?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    I haven't been to a massage place for awhile. I thought that I would try the new girl. The massage for part 1 was overall good, she knows how to massage well and uses a good oil . She uses her fingers, elbow, and hands to massage and give a little of bit of stretch. I didnt really like being pushed to do extras like 4x. Her extras on offer are really good price, it feels like 10 years ago. She looks like a more older lady than a younger girl, very slim. I didn't elect on further extras.
    I’m a little confused here as there isn’t a Tammy on the roster for the last week? Are you sure you tagged the right shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’m a little confused here as there isn’t a Tammy on the roster for the last week? Are you sure you tagged the right shop?
    There’s a Tammy for yesterday. It’s fine

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Im so confused
    Why the fuck would you go to rub n tug and not get any extras?
    Why the fuck would you than leave a review on a punter forum for a massage only at a rub n tug joint?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did say not elect further extras. The price Included was HJ. I simply didn't want further extras for the pressure that I am getting from her . I guess you haven't tried this shop. Her further extras are pretty good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes saw Tammy advertised at Stanmore and assumed this is the ““Tammy” ex SP. Note she has tried Bangkok at Burwood (there was a review Reunited with Tammy) and advertised at Mays Enfield and LSM recently and I think still on the roster at Sakura 689 apart from her previous haunts - see my previous posts. Guess she is on the hunt for the almighty $$$ - is it getting tough out there??? Reports indicate money is tighter than a fishes arse. Your thoughts. I guess the girls Natalie, Jenny, Luna are comparing notes and using different names eg Tammy aka Cindy