Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever gone to a shop and personally knew someone in the lineup?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Have you ever gone to a shop and personally knew someone in the lineup?

If so, did you book them?

Better yet, with shops like GC and GE where they don't do lineups, have you booked a WL only to realise you know them? What was the session like?

I only ask because I was talking to a WL who said someone in her 'real' job booked her (unknowingly), so she was quite surprised when he walked in. It was unexpected for both, but they still went through with it. Eeesh. Zoom meetings would be interesting from then on. After that incident, she did a strictly '<insert ethnicity here> only' policy for seeing her.

I'm curious if this has happened to anyone here, as I want to hear it from the perspective of the other side.

"Hey, you're <best mate's> daughter!"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I don't get how avoiding an ethnicity would prevent her from meeting someone from her workplace? What kind of workplace has only one type of ethnicity anyway?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't get how avoiding an ethnicity would prevent her from meeting someone from her workplace? What kind of workplace has only one type of ethnicity anyway?
    Many restaurants.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglo View Post
    Many restaurants.
    Restaurants do zoom meetings do they?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there are heaps of workplaces with just one ethnicity...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sadly there is no one from work I'd fantasise bumping into in a sex shop. The closest I got was getting a girl randomly assigned unsighted at a RNT that also worked in a legit Thai massage shop I frequent regularly. Never received a massage from her at the legit shop and not even a word spoken between us, just a courtesy smile in the hallway if we walked past.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Her thing was most the managers at her work were of a certain ethnicity and she was certain there wasn't anyone of a certain race that she'd potentially report to. For purposes of her anonymity I won't say exactly what it was but, for argument's sake, let's say there were no Namibians in management at her place so she'd restrict her services to 'Namibians Only'.

I suppose she didn't care whether Namibian co-workers would book her though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man how do you even have that conversation haha

"Well...., so what do we do now?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minute_Man View Post
    Have you ever gone to a shop and personally knew someone in the lineup?
    Yes, 3 times comes to mind and never took any of them up as the girl with all occurring 20 - 30 years back.

1 x girl worked downstairs in the same business I worked, but in a totally difgferent department. Was a little uncomfortable for a while but one Friday at drinks she broke the ice with me and we were all good.
    1 x girlfriend of a guy I knew at the time via motorbike membership. She would occasionally come to functions with him and one day, I walked in to an establishment in Sydney and she was one of the ladies available at the time. We did recognise the other and she did look to get quite concerned but I actually spoke with the madam and explained the situation and asked that she pass this on. Found out a few months later that the madam had passed on the message (saw the lady at a bike meet) and was never an issue.
    1 x after leaving school, went and visited a local brothel at the time. Only girl available was one that was 2 years in front of me in high school. We recognised each other which made it difficult as I called her by real name, not work name, apologised and made plans to return another time.

I have also had one weird experience at a place the '1 available lady' suddenly became extremely busy as she was to be introduced. This was a place that had security cameras in the waiting room that relayed to a screen for the ladies to check and it would appear that the lady was known to me somehow. Did eventually find out over time as to who it was when she owned up in a drunken story, but this was many years down the track (was the daughter of a family I grew up a few houses from - same street).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP clearly missed the cousin thread a few weeks back that caused a stir!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Yes, 3 times comes to mind and never took any of them up as the girl with all occurring 20 - 30 years back.

1 x girl worked downstairs in the same business I worked, but in a totally difgferent department. Was a little uncomfortable for a while but one Friday at drinks she broke the ice with me and we were all good.
    1 x girlfriend of a guy I knew at the time via motorbike membership. She would occasionally come to functions with him and one day, I walked in to an establishment in Sydney and she was one of the ladies available at the time. We did recognise the other and she did look to get quite concerned but I actually spoke with the madam and explained the situation and asked that she pass this on. Found out a few months later that the madam had passed on the message (saw the lady at a bike meet) and was never an issue.
    1 x after leaving school, went and visited a local brothel at the time. Only girl available was one that was 2 years in front of me in high school. We recognised each other which made it difficult as I called her by real name, not work name, apologised and made plans to return another time.

I have also had one weird experience at a place the '1 available lady' suddenly became extremely busy as she was to be introduced. This was a place that had security cameras in the waiting room that relayed to a screen for the ladies to check and it would appear that the lady was known to me somehow. Did eventually find out over time as to who it was when she owned up in a drunken story, but this was many years down the track (was the daughter of a family I grew up a few houses from - same street).
    Shiiieeet... Those would be awkward experiences.

I wonder how I'd react if I saw 'the hot girl from high school' in a line up and we recognised each other. I'd like to think I'd book her, but I probably wouldn't...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    OP clearly missed the cousin thread a few weeks back that caused a stir!
    Damn. I definitely did miss thread. WTF?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    That's a "Did Somebody Say KFC" ad right there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not exactly, but.. I was in Sydney for work (1 week) and decided to go to a massage place in Nuetral Bay.

Petite asian girl who offered FS, fucked the shit out of her and could tell that she enjoyed it, she gave me her number and I went to her place a few times after for a few more sessions.

Anyways, a few months later I went back to Sydney for work and gave her a call for a punt. The next day my client took me out to dinner. Once we were done, we went for drinks where he said his girlfriend would be joining... well well well, I'll let you guess who his GF was!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Not exactly, but.. I was in Sydney for work (1 week) and decided to go to a massage place in Nuetral Bay.

Petite asian girl who offered FS, fucked the shit out of her and could tell that she enjoyed it, she gave me her number and I went to her place a few times after for a few more sessions.

Anyways, a few months later I went back to Sydney for work and gave her a call for a punt. The next day my client took me out to dinner. Once we were done, we went for drinks where he said his girlfriend would be joining... well well well, I'll let you guess who his GF was!
    Must have made for an interesting and awkward after-dinner drinks session !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post

Surely the ending to this story is that she ended up on the spit with you and him high fiving and closing a deal at the same time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The closest I've got was stumbling onto an OF account of a colleague lol and found her nudes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish i never encounter something like this, even a hot colleague that i want to fuck, i prefer not...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen 2 girls that I recognised but I didn’t really know them (not sure if that counts..)

a pretty girl that used to work at a small coffee shop in the city, she suddenly stopped working there… (she was the reason I used to go to that coffee shop. she was so pretty) I never did small talk when I was waiting for my coffee, she was always having guys chatting her up.. then I saw her in a line up at a shop. She didn’t recognise me at all. She was just talking about how another girl at the shop hates her..

Another time, I once also saw a girl in a line up that used to work at subway. I remembered her because one time a Karen was yelling at her about her order. And she made her cry. 2 months go by and I saw her in a line up.

Both girls didn’t recognise me and I didn’t mention that I recognised them… I picked both those girls from the lineup and it was good service.

Those experiences help me remember that These working girls are people too, and they are just trying to get by..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not entirely in line with the topic, but a GinzaE star, now departed, told me how she once heard the voice of someone she knew at reception when she walked out of the downstairs common room.
    The customer was directed downstairs where she was and she had to run an hide in a room until the coast was clear..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast