Thread: Milf to see

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Milf to see

Hi all im new to the game. Could I ask for you guys recommendation on any fun MILF to see? Preferrably 30-40s.
    I have looked around the forum but other threads are all pretty old and the MLs recommended there seem to not be working anymore.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james58585858 View Post
    Hi all im new to the game. Could I ask for you guys recommendation on any fun MILF to see? Preferrably 30-40s.
    I have looked around the forum but other threads are all pretty old and the MLs recommended there seem to not be working anymore.

Thanks
    There are plenty of Milfs around, what is your objective? FS or RnT ? Or a relationship?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should probably state what part of Sydney your looking to punt in, we can give recommendations but they may not be in your area. Also what sort of Milf white, Asian? You want FS plenty of brothels around.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Also whether raw dog or covered is preferred.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just go to any brothel in the Western suburbs and most of the WLs will be MILFs.
    In the inner city there is always good old 12 Bellevue St Surry Hills.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Thanks
    They're not working anymore probably because they're too old and had to retire, lol...

This is Asian women for you. You can't tell their true age. A truly MILFy lady would be closer to 50, closer to being a real life GILF. The 30-40 something you're talking about would look more like 20s to us, not MILFy at all. It's hard to do but they pull it off beautifully!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Geesh... What is happening here? Is reading comprehension dead? Exploration finished? Sense of adventure snuffed out?

In MY experience, is it even possible to walk into most any massage shop or brothel and NOT see MILF's? Like saying, "Yep, I was in Sydney, but I just couldn't find any of those so called long beaked, short legged birdie things..." (aka white Ibis).

Just this week, I've had 3 - give me a break, it is only Tuesday (for me, the week begins on Sunday).

Here's a hint, Jimmie, do what I did on my first visit a year ago. READ the forum, take notes, use Google search, Google maps and street views. FIRST visit was from a post that was at least pre-Covid, maybe a year before. Google streetview showed it was open 5 months from the current (then) date, Google maps gave me the route, and lo-and-behold, there was an Asian MILF. Learning experience, perfect elementary school environment to learn how things worked. Cost effective? Short term, no. But long term, most definitely yes.

Another post I read was a year old, mentioned a shop. I googled the shop, found their website, current photos looked promising. Google maps, route, visited. I still see the Asian MILF there, in fact, she's booked for Thursday. Others have said "nothing to see in that area", and, for them, true. For me, not true. Each of us see with our own eyes.

Fun, recommended? That's all "up to your definition", along with YMMV.

But here's a little known secret, even if you haven't mastered the Aus99 secret handshake: the shops that are often mentioned? There's a reason, and if that stock has disappeared, then, guess what, the shop hasn't gone out of business, they've imported some new stock. Yes, the After Report threads get clobbered by self-publicity, but still, some punter has been there to write the initial report, and she's still working... This General thread has decent info too, might take some reading, but do some research on the shops mentioned and the ladies (there's several threads for "best"/"hidden"...) Finally, don't forget the "Sydney - Shop and Girl Info" threads. Yes, no AR's, but tells you who's working with photos (and yes, the photos can be bogus, photoshopped, actual, whatever), but it's a place to start. Then search to see if there are any AR's on the girl specifically or shop generally (straight or rip-off).

If this will be a continuing effort, put WeChat on your mobile. From a shop's website, or there is a thread on Aus99 that gives WeChat ID's/QR images, add them, send an initial greeting, then look at WeChat moments for rosters. A BIG plus: for the keepers, get HER WeChat ID. That way, you won't have to join the plaintive weepers group "Has Anyone Seen?"). Believe me, it works, myself, back after 9 months, easy-peasy to find where MY "keepers" were working. Also, with direct contact, with some, you can arrange bookings, and find out of any problems: sick, reduced capability, etc.

Yes, we are friendly here, some more than others, most more than me. However, here IS a gift (if you choose to use):

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2805733

For the RECORD, after decades playing the game, I DO speak loafer:
    "I've looked but didn't find..." = MY time is too valuable, YOU do the heavy lifting and spoon speed me.

My advice? You've looked? Look HARDER.