Thread: New massage experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New massage experience.

I recently had a new massage experience. I won't name the shop or ML (PM me), but I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this. It was new to me.

Towards the end of the massage, still lying on my front. ML grabbed one of my legs and pulled the knee out to the side. Imagine you're on a racing bike, pretty much laying down on your stomach, legs splayed out to the sides. Like that, but just the one leg. From there, ML massaged the crease where my thigh meets my groin. So, it's not like it's TT, but at the same time the back of her fingers are brushing my sack and johnson as she massages that crease. It was fantastic. ML does one leg, then the other, then gave the perineum a little massage as well. I can tell you, if I hadn't already decided to go for the extras, then this would have sealed it.

Is this a common technique that I have just been missing out on? ML was PRC if that has any relevance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not common, but wish it was. Had the same thing happen many years ago by a ML at the old GTM Salisbury, and she had a good play while she was there. Convinced me to go an extra tier or two when going for extras. If only the ML's realised the better the buildup, the more they would make from extras. I'm sure I have experienced it a few times over the years, but this one stood out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree completely. I'm far more inclined to pay more after a good buildup. A little "free" play will make a great return on investment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had similar experience with this when I become a regular at legit massage places especially thai. From what you are describing it doesn't seem like a legit place so that's to be expected.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I whole heartedly agree that this is one of the greatest techniques I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing once 3 or 4 years ago. I Can't remember where I had got it but it was somewhere on the Southside. Not only does it give the ML full access to all of you but it's also a relaxing stretch after the massage too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like you have been to 5Star. M*** from Japan/Melb. She comes and goes regularly. In the past Misaki (now gone) from the same shop used to do this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    Sounds like you have been to 5Star. M*** from Japan/Melb. She comes and goes regularly. In the past Misaki (now gone) from the same shop used to do this.
    yes she had a good technique..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Not common, but wish it was. Had the same thing happen many years ago by a ML at the old GTM Salisbury, and she had a good play while she was there. Convinced me to go an extra tier or two when going for extras. If only the ML's realised the better the buildup, the more they would make from extras. I'm sure I have experienced it a few times over the years, but this one stood out.
    totally agree, if there is no TT I'm not gambling on potentially sub standard extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could be a longer your be in the game scenario but I've found it more than common not a specific nationality but Japs are more prone like the guys have mention.
    A couple of ways to test the waters for TT in throw your knee yourself or my favorite get up on your fours usually gets the response of "Do u want to turn over now" just say No not yet if they dont get the hint your generally find its going to be a slow or hard progression to get further action

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all the responses. Seems like it's not common, but not rare. This was a north side shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There's only been two shops (same owner I believe) where the girls would always have this as part of their routine. Pretty sure they were trained to do it, and I wish more places adopted it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is a girl at 7 element BP that is very good at this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had that experience with a ML that I met for the first time today. For a first time, it was absolutely fantastic and it wasn't just that technique described but also the touches afterwards. I sense that ML's just don't know about the various techniques or just don't do them.

This ML absolutely knew what she was doing and did a long TT.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by joh View Post
    Just had that experience with a ML that I met for the first time today. For a first time, it was absolutely fantastic and it wasn't just that technique described but also the touches afterwards. I sense that ML's just don't know about the various techniques or just don't do them.

This ML absolutely knew what she was doing and did a long TT.
    Hey joh, can you PM me when you get your posts up?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have experienced this with a few of the Jap ML around. Though most memorable one was the one on Logan rd near East Brisbane (near the T intersection). Definitely a nice finisher to seal the deal imo.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What the OP experience is more common in Sydney as Misa and Misaki learned from Syd, they were taught by a PRC down there (both told me).

Currently the best performer of this technique is Yoyo, a very young HAB who uses baby powder not oil to do this. A Lot of touching and sensations. Excellent English, very young and natural set of firm C+. Only works on the weekend in a well reviewed westside shop in this forum. Standard pricing (better than most ML in the same shop). If you have tried E**** from Feelgood in the early days (before she got jaded). You will love Yoyo technique and companionship. Only problem is not the hard massage you are going to see her for and she won’t do fs.