Thread: JAV HINANO, S LARA, J SORA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

JAV HINANO, S LARA, J SORA

Been away from writing for too long, so here I go!

JAV HINANO

Looks : 8.5/10
    I find Hinano is pretty and cute at the same time, packed with a very nice body and silky smooth skin. Slim type, definitelg slimmer than her AV looks. She's better in real life.
    Personality : 10/10
    She's a super sweet, super GFE type. Very polite, always smiling!
    Service : 9.5/10
    Very very GFE type of service, even tho if you pressed the right button she can become wild too. Definitely enjoying DATY and she became really wet when I play around with her clit. Her sexy body is a plus so that any position looks good on her.

S LARA

Looks : 10/10
    For me Lara probably the prettiest chinese WL at Ginza atm. The way she take off her hairclip while riding in CG is very eyes pleasing.
    Personality : 8/10
    (possibly require repeat visit)
    I've seen her more than twice, so we kinda know each other quite a bit. But I can confirm that every repeat visit, she become warmer and warmer. So don't be surprised if you visit her first time, her way of greetings unlike other girls. But as the session goes by, she's going to be very friendly.
    Service : 8/10
    Again, i have repeat visit so everytime I get better service. First time, no kissing (but my bad I didn't ask or initiate) at all, 2nd time a peck, 3rd time DFK, and so on. She does cat bath, her BBBJ and CG is very good!

J SORA
    The prettiest Japanese WL for me. Very white skin, has that Japanese mixed face, very nice slim and sexy body. Pls go see her when she's back later in February )
    Very warm, very polite, very gentle, but wild in the bed. Like best of both world. She is a real student here in Australia, her english is very very good so it's very easy to communicate with her.
    Service 10/10
    Like I said, she can be gentle on the beginning, but as the session getting steamier, she will get wild too. Her pussy sliding and CG is to die for, she can ride you like there's no tomorrow. It's hard to describe it with words, but her price point justify her looks and service very well.

So thats all for now, hope it helps.
    Will keep adding more later once I visit another girls!
    Happy punting and remember to always be respectful to the girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the succinct AR. So many choices…so little time…and definitely not enough $$$ LOL!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    True that! LOL! The $$$ is very important 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    S Lara looks good if pics are a true reflection but unfortunately for us white fellas she is off limits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    S Lara looks good if pics are a true reflection but unfortunately for us white fellas she is off limits
    Nah her pics on the website is fake, there's an old pic of her before which can give guys more of an idea how she looks like, but she's beautiful anyway 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know exactly what you are referring to with Lara's hairclip removal. It does indeed look amazing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    I know exactly what you are referring to with Lara's hairclip removal. It does indeed look amazing.
    I prefer her with the hairclip off, I finish quicker because of that 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    Been away from writing for too long, so here I go!

JAV HINANO

Looks : 8.5/10
    I find Hinano is pretty and cute at the same time, packed with a very nice body and silky smooth skin. Slim type, definitelg slimmer than her AV looks. She's better in real life.
    She's a super sweet, super GFE type. Very polite, always smiling!
    Service : 9.5/10
    Very very GFE type of service, even tho if you pressed the right button she can become wild too. Definitely enjoying DATY and she became really wet when I play around with her clit. Her sexy body is a plus so that any position looks good on her.

S LARA

For me Lara probably the prettiest chinese WL at Ginza atm. The way she take off her hairclip while riding in CG is very eyes pleasing.
    Personality : 8/10
    (possibly require repeat visit)
    I've seen her more than twice, so we kinda know each other quite a bit. But I can confirm that every repeat visit, she become warmer and warmer. So don't be surprised if you visit her first time, her way of greetings unlike other girls. But as the session goes by, she's going to be very friendly.
    Service : 8/10
    Again, i have repeat visit so everytime I get better service. First time, no kissing (but my bad I didn't ask or initiate) at all, 2nd time a peck, 3rd time DFK, and so on. She does cat bath, her BBBJ and CG is very good!

J SORA
    The prettiest Japanese WL for me. Very white skin, has that Japanese mixed face, very nice slim and sexy body. Pls go see her when she's back later in February )
    Very warm, very polite, very gentle, but wild in the bed. Like best of both world. She is a real student here in Australia, her english is very very good so it's very easy to communicate with her.
    Service 10/10
    Like I said, she can be gentle on the beginning, but as the session getting steamier, she will get wild too. Her pussy sliding and CG is to die for, she can ride you like there's no tomorrow. It's hard to describe it with words, but her price point justify her looks and service very well.

So thats all for now, hope it helps.
    Will keep adding more later once I visit another girls!
    Happy punting and remember to always be respectful to the girls
    niceee reviews dude and thanks for sharing the intel

As they say YMMV depending on when u see the firl how long how shes feeling on the day etc..... but i think cos i have seen more girls my palate has changed over time LOL

this is just MHO and personal preference but i would bump the ratings down a bit for Hinano and Lara both of whom i have done reviews on only because i have seen prettier girls than them in the past and girls with better service

cant vouch for Sora but defs have her on my list. i wanted to see her before cos reception recommended her but they said dont know when she is back as she comes and goes like J Nagi and J Liv makes me want to see her even more.... u always want what u cant get right? hahaha

and Lara takes a bit to warm her up and get her into action service she ticks all the boxes just her personality BUT at least her personality matches her tatts right? hahahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    niceee reviews dude and thanks for sharing the intel

As they say YMMV depending on when u see the firl how long how shes feeling on the day etc..... but i think cos i have seen more girls my palate has changed over time LOL

this is just MHO and personal preference but i would bump the ratings down a bit for Hinano and Lara both of whom i have done reviews on only because i have seen prettier girls than them in the past and girls with better service

cant vouch for Sora but defs have her on my list. i wanted to see her before cos reception recommended her but they said dont know when she is back as she comes and goes like J Nagi and J Liv makes me want to see her even more.... u always want what u cant get right? hahaha

and Lara takes a bit to warm her up and get her into action service she ticks all the boxes just her personality BUT at least her personality matches her tatts right? hahahaha
    Ahh I see, yeah for me thats my honest rating maybe for now. Later on when I see someone prettier then it will change. Haha!
    Agree for Lara tatts 😅 you should try Sora mate.. i have been her regular since late last year, she said she will be back someday in February but not sure which date.. and probably not gonna be long stint too because she needs to go to Adelaide for her study afterwards.. so keep an eye on her name!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    Ahh I see, yeah for me thats my honest rating maybe for now. Later on when I see someone prettier then it will change. Haha!
    Agree for Lara tatts �� you should try Sora mate.. i have been her regular since late last year, she said she will be back someday in February but not sure which date.. and probably not gonna be long stint too because she needs to go to Adelaide for her study afterwards.. so keep an eye on her name!
    Peaks and troughs bro peaks and troughs.... just wait til more new talent comes of some of the super stars returns..... when u see J girls that are $340 and up thats when you will be like wow so pretty and omg when should i return next hahahaha

problem with girls like Sora and Nagi is the timing cos i dont know when they are back sometimes they are back for just few days i'm still recovering from my last punt LOL

lets see if punting fate aligns and destiny hahahaha