Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TIPS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it a good shop and not Chinese run normally 50 50 on massage rate and lady takes all tips .

Chinese shops ladies get a lot less on massage fee plus fines for being late sometimes deposit to work at shop sometimes owner keep few days pay sometimes owner keep passport of ladies .. you don’t have to be genius to work out shops in Brisbane who do it and expand into many shops . Think of the rent electricity water oils washing and other daily costs then u will realise how they can expand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    If it a good shop and not Chinese run normally 50 50 on massage rate and lady takes all tips .

Chinese shops ladies get a lot less on massage fee plus fines for being late sometimes deposit to work at shop sometimes owner keep few days pay sometimes owner keep passport of ladies .. you don’t have to be genius to work out shops in Brisbane who do it and expand into many shops . Think of the rent electricity water oils washing and other daily costs then u will realise how they can expand
    As sad as it is Massageloverbris, it's true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    By the way another thing that I have had experience with was on retaining the tip amount. Some mls (not the r n t shops but mostly legit shops) take the punter for granted and let's say he was tipping her some amount for giving some tnts, kissing or touching and then slowly she becomes lazy as the days go and starts giving less and less. Softy as I am I do not reduce the tip amount which I have been giving her in the expectation of getting more. However this should not be the practice. One should be brave enough to be able to reduce the tip amount and tip her according to her performance. I need to be more gutsy on this one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i generally don't give just the tip, but the whole length of it, covered or not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It depends, usually no, but if you find the girl very pleasant then why not

Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Wondering what you blokes do for tips. If a massage has been good but no hints of extras, do you tip? I do but wondering if that would speed up or decrease the chances of getting extras. I just tip enough for her to know that there could be a potetial for more. At the same time tipping could also tell her that this client is already regular and he gives me these tips anyway to no need to proceed to extras????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And definitely not in a traditional remedial massage shop, it can actually cause offence to the massage therapist who doesn't want any correlation to sex tips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12