Thread: 6 surryhills - Bella Thai

Junior Member(有D料到)

6 surryhills - Bella Thai

Girl's Name : Bella Thai
    Establishment : Shop 1/ 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Month/Year of Visit : 21/1/24
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Wechat ID _6poplarsurryhills (photos is a pair of feet in high heels).
    Phone : 0414 218 732
    Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm
    Rates : 45m $70
    Extras Cost: $150
    Services Provided This Session LFK, CBJ, ball licking, massage, B2B, FS
    Size/shape : Great firm body size 8, big bum about a B cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Been punting for a little over 4 months so this is my first review on this site.

My experience/comments :

Came by this shop the other day after dropping off the missus to her lunch date with her GFs in the city. Since I had nothing better to do I thought to scout out what the city had to offer.

I've been to a few shops in the city but decided to see if I was in luck to find some new gems. After about 20 min I landed my choice to visit 6 Poplar Surry Hills.

Now i didn't book ahead but just gave a call to see if they had time for a 45 min massage. All well and good and headed over there, pretty lucky to find a parking spot right in front of the shop. Walked in and told them it was me who called about 10 min ago for a 45m massage.

Paid the fee with the reception, I asked if I could see a line up and proceeded into one of the rooms. They had 3 girls come in one after the other. 1 chinese and 2 Thai all decent looking, i’d say all 7-8 and in terms of looks. I decided to go with Bella, a Thai girl as she seemed to have an inviting personality, maybe it was her laughter and smile that made me choose her at the time.

So I got on the table after telling the guy receptionist that I wanted Bella, took off all the gear. Though I was asked if I wanted a shower but declined as i've just had a shower just before leaving my place. Bella walks in in a short brown robe as I was lying on the table with my face turned towards the door. She smiled and said ‘thanks for choosing me baby’. After about 5 min into the massage i turned my head to the side and asked what extra she can do. She said I can do FS for $150. I looked her up and down for a few seconds and decided to
    go for it. She continues to do the massage for a another 5 min or so before I suggested for body slide, Bella has lovely tanned brown skin and her skin is just fucking lovely.

At this point I was standing completely straight and encouraged to suck me. AND JUST WOWOW her BJ skills were just out of this world for me. Her sucking pressure was just on point and the movements were just phenomenal, not mechanical at all, and rarely any teeth present.

I told her to stop because it was too good or else I wouldn't get past part 2.5. She did some LFK and some nipple play on me to give me time to recoup my urges to not blow juices.
    This whole part goes for another 15 min before asking her to sit on a throbbing dick. She
    jumps on the table to CG and begins to slowly straddle me whilst I grab her boobs and waist
    so I can take some control.

One thing I really loved about Bella is her long silky hair that just
    would gently brush her boobs as she moved back and forth whilst riding me. She increases
    the pace before asking her to change positions to doggy. Still admiring her beautiful hair
    from behind I go ham on her pussy, well not long after I blew my giant load and some talking
    before heading into the shower.

Gave my compliments and thanks to the guy receptionist before heading out. Overall the
    experience was great. Bella was fantastic and her part 1 was actually pretty decent. She had
    a great personality that really made you feel comfortable and the whole experience just felt
    natural, no awkward moments at all throughout the session.

WIR? I would certainly add her to my go back to’s. I added them on wechat to see their line
    ups. Also after adding them on wechat Bellas photos are legit and matches in real person which was reassuring as possibly trying out their other girls.

I’m keen to visit again to see what other ladies they have on their roster. They post daily but
    lack the whole week roster which is a pain as i would like to see who’s on...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review looks like got to try this out. Too many choices now Summerville, Wynyard Blossom, Vitality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xse3n3rgy View Post
    Too many choices now Summerville, Wynyard Blossom, Vitality
    Is Wynyard Blossom open again?

Thanks for the review.

Is the picture of Bella on their WeChat roster real? Looks v hot…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Thanks for the review.

Is the picture of Bella on their WeChat roster real? Looks v hot…
    Hey bro, yes the photo on wechat exactly matches in person. I actually booked to see her again on Tuesday lol.

Thanks
    ……….………

Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Thanks
    ……….………
    I visited not too long ago and seen Jess and the photo did match in person. But the photo from memory was lightly touched up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a heads up, your attachment for Natalie didn't work 6poplar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    Girl's Name : Bella Thai
    Establishment : Shop 1/ 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Month/Year of Visit : 21/1/24
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Wechat ID _6poplarsurryhills (photos is a pair of feet in high heels).
    Phone : 0414 218 732
    Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm
    Rates : 45m $70
    Extras Cost: $150
    Services Provided This Session LFK, CBJ, ball licking, massage, B2B, FS
    Size/shape : Great firm body size 8, big bum about a B cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Been punting for a little over 4 months so this is my first review on this site.

My experience/comments :

Came by this shop the other day after dropping off the missus to her lunch date with her GFs in the city. Since I had nothing better to do I thought to scout out what the city had to offer.

I've been to a few shops in the city but decided to see if I was in luck to find some new gems. After about 20 min I landed my choice to visit 6 Poplar Surry Hills.

Now i didn't book ahead but just gave a call to see if they had time for a 45 min massage. All well and good and headed over there, pretty lucky to find a parking spot right in front of the shop. Walked in and told them it was me who called about 10 min ago for a 45m massage.

Paid the fee with the reception, I asked if I could see a line up and proceeded into one of the rooms. They had 3 girls come in one after the other. 1 chinese and 2 Thai all decent looking, i’d say all 7-8 and in terms of looks. I decided to go with Bella, a Thai girl as she seemed to have an inviting personality, maybe it was her laughter and smile that made me choose her at the time.

So I got on the table after telling the guy receptionist that I wanted Bella, took off all the gear. Though I was asked if I wanted a shower but declined as i've just had a shower just before leaving my place. Bella walks in in a short brown robe as I was lying on the table with my face turned towards the door. She smiled and said ‘thanks for choosing me baby’. After about 5 min into the massage i turned my head to the side and asked what extra she can do. She said I can do FS for $150. I looked her up and down for a few seconds and decided to
    go for it. She continues to do the massage for a another 5 min or so before I suggested for body slide, Bella has lovely tanned brown skin and her skin is just fucking lovely.

At this point I was standing completely straight and encouraged to suck me. AND JUST WOWOW her BJ skills were just out of this world for me. Her sucking pressure was just on point and the movements were just phenomenal, not mechanical at all, and rarely any teeth present.

I told her to stop because it was too good or else I wouldn't get past part 2.5. She did some LFK and some nipple play on me to give me time to recoup my urges to not blow juices.
    This whole part goes for another 15 min before asking her to sit on a throbbing dick. She
    jumps on the table to CG and begins to slowly straddle me whilst I grab her boobs and waist
    so I can take some control.

One thing I really loved about Bella is her long silky hair that just
    would gently brush her boobs as she moved back and forth whilst riding me. She increases
    the pace before asking her to change positions to doggy. Still admiring her beautiful hair
    from behind I go ham on her pussy, well not long after I blew my giant load and some talking
    before heading into the shower.

Gave my compliments and thanks to the guy receptionist before heading out. Overall the
    experience was great. Bella was fantastic and her part 1 was actually pretty decent. She had
    a great personality that really made you feel comfortable and the whole experience just felt
    natural, no awkward moments at all throughout the session.

WIR? I would certainly add her to my go back to’s. I added them on wechat to see their line
    ups. Also after adding them on wechat Bellas photos are legit and matches in real person which was reassuring as possibly trying out their other girls.

I’m keen to visit again to see what other ladies they have on their roster. They post daily but
    lack the whole week roster which is a pain as i would like to see who’s on...
    Thanks for the visit boss!!
    Please keep an eye out on our roster to come, more talent to come!
    6 Surryhills
    ☎️ : 0414 218 732

WeChat: _6Poplarsurryhills
    Address: Shop 1 / 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm
    Open 7 days a week
    365 Days
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/T7nhXjUC8gf2aNjb7

Bella working tomorrow.
    Open for bookings!!

Bella working today.
    Open for bookings!!