Thread: CBD private after report

Junior Member(有D料到)

CBD private after report

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...k-you-now.html
    Found myself in the city today with a small window of opportunity and stumbled across Claire who advertised as offering a 10 minute blow and go service for $100 which suited my timeline and budget. Messaged her and she responded within the hour, asked if it was bbbj or cbj. $100 for bbbj $200 for bbbj. Booked her in, communication and instructions directions etc were good. Located at 79 Albert street where I’ve had bad experiences in the past. On arrival she looked as per her photos so I opted for her $150 suck and fuck 15 minute service.
    I’m married, she didn’t perform a health check on me but slipped the condom on with her mouth and sucked enthusiastically for a few minutes before asking me what position I wanted. I opted for her on top, she obliged and rode me for a while, great titties which I sucked and fondled before turning her over doggy and pumping her til I came. She said she was cumming too and played with her clit but it felt a bit “fake” smelt slightly of cigarettes which is a bit of a turn off for me. I noticed she had a huge collection of toys at her disposal. All in all, a genuine good value for money punt for anyone in the cbd

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Putting it out there, I’m married without getting any action but would love a bbbj. Has anyone ever caught herpes from a bbbj? Not overly concerned about other std’s except the untreatable ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not me and wouldn't want to