Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Tokio Studio Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    Very different face and looks wise. For me thatÂ’s a big part of it
    Body wise they are ok. Nothing spectacular

I think some punters have low standards so when I see rave reviews then check them out myself IÂ’m like wtf

I’ve not been impressed with any of these girls. I tried to see the “model” Sarah but she wasn’t here the entire week so who knows how attractive she is.
    Never gonna trust this punter man.. they just have a very low taste.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go do a line up, see for your self if you like them, I'm into asian girls, esp Japanese.
    So to me what looks hot having yellow fever is plain to some Asian dude - might not know how good they have it.

Take renka - first time I saw her in a line up she was no good, second time was much better, naked great and service was amazing, not your normal type of girl bit bigger but still awesome and i mention that in the review.

personally I dont care - where is your reviews - then we can compare right? Till you have one, and we can compare, there's no point casting stones.

Chances are that if you a dickhead on the forum ur a fucking wanker with the poor girl in the session so best you don't go there in the first place.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's an oldie but a goldie and ohh so true in the world of punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Go do a line up, see for your self if you like them, I'm into asian girls, esp Japanese.
    So to me what looks hot having yellow fever is plain to some Asian dude - might not know how good they have it.

Take renka - first time I saw her in a line up she was no good, second time was much better, naked great and service was amazing, not your normal type of girl bit bigger but still awesome and i mention that in the review.

personally I dont care - where is your reviews - then we can compare right? Till you have one, and we can compare, there's no point casting stones.

Chances are that if you a dickhead on the forum ur a fucking wanker with the poor girl in the session so best you don't go there in the first place.

Cheers
    Calling people dickhead is just not cool. Show your class man, don’t you ever think you better than anyone. You are not, you are licking the shop’s ass. Everyone know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    Calling people dickhead is just not cool. Show your class man, don’t you ever think you better than anyone. You are not, you are licking the shop’s ass. Everyone know it.
    Yea I agree Dickhead is a very bad word, only adults can use that word.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sorry guys, i didnt call ANYONE a dick head... what I SAID

was .... IF you are a dick head.........

the "you are" isnt aimed at anyone, its in the context of if SOMEONE, a hypothetical proposition abstract comment in generalised nature. much much more different than how you have taken/read it ie "you are a dick head" and got upset, over something that i DIDNT SAY! lol so please dont twist my words and then argue against them, that is a straw man argument.

I'm no better than anyone, I've called my self a dick head a few times in these forums and a cunt.
    I'm not sure what your trying to prove, i support good shops atm its Tokio, CBD276/360, fireflies and Ginza and maybe 6 poplar soon.... That's where I go soe that's the only thing i can share, why would i go to bad places, see what happened at the crap place i went to in Surry hills - review is out.
    I made no attempt to hide that, I just love what they have to offer and wona share it with other punters.

if that has caused people to become upset, or they don't like my taste in women (or they have gotten Asian girls all their life that they are desensitised), that's fine, there really not much i can do but its still my experience and truth. I have a bad case of yellow fever, and cant get enough sushi.

In the forum settings page, go to my profile, and click "ban/block" user you wont see any more of my posts it will be removed from the page when you visit it, like i don't exist,

Cheers

ps, in Australia a the word dick head isn't that bad, its in the every day to day vernacular, much like idiot. Not sure why i have to explain all this, can we actually focus on the task at hand now and not on playing the man? having fun with the girls and supporting each other as a community - there are plenty of girls to go around. sharing is caring.

big-trouble-little-china-kurt-russell.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So, in the last few weeks I’ve seen 2 girls from here. While they weren’t that bad , I would not return to them at this point as they seemed very amateurish, shy etc. I don’t want to name them. I understand for some this is what they are looking for (innocent jap girl), for me I’m looking for a bit more . Also these 2 girls weren’t that hygienic - one them only used toilet paper to clean up and the other used just a wet towel she brought in at the start of the session and neither seem to have tissues/ wet tissues etc .
    With that all said , would I return to the shop ? Yes , for now . I’m also going thru bit of a Jap stage and keen to experience some more.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Language Lesson

sorry guys, i didnt call ANYONE a dick head... what I SAID

was .... IF you are a dick head.........
    Ah, the 2nd person plural YOU, so easily confused for the 2nd person singular YOU by some.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Ah, the 2nd person plural YOU, so easily confused for the 2nd person singular YOU by some.
    I’m gonna in public space and call people out there if you are a dickhead and explain to them this terms.
    What a funny guy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its in the context of if SOMEONE, a hypothetical proposition abstract comment in generalised nature]
    Not making a comment on the substance of this chat however you need a better understanding of the English language and what a straw man argument is.
    Whilst you may not have meant to call the other party a Dickhead, you most certainly did.

You had already established him/her/it as the subject so it could be reasonably accepted that you used "if" as an assumption, not a qualifier when referring to a dick head.

Straw man essentially involves an exaggeration of a statement to attempt to justify an unrelated response and that was not done in this case because it could reasonably be implied from your comments that you were referring to the same person your post was addressing.

What you have attempted to do to justify your comment is what we commonly call "political speak".

You then attempted to down play the use of dickhead as a common term much like idiot in the Australian vernacular.
    So why then do you make the assumption that a foolish person (idiot vernacular) will treat a working girl poorly in the room?
    Seems like an exaggeration to me.

So please as you say , stick to talking about and supporting the many wonderful working ladies out there and giving help and advice to each other rather than corrupting the English language.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    FFS more talk on the ladies, less argument between dickheads

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Nami today, she's super tiny. Offered up to CBJ, I was very impressed by her dedication to deepthroating me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen Himari : himuri? Spelling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Not making a comment on the substance of this chat however you need a better understanding of the English language and what a straw man argument is.
    Whilst you may not have meant to call the other party a Dickhead, you most certainly did.

You had already established him/her/it as the subject so it could be reasonably accepted that you used "if" as an assumption, not a qualifier when referring to a dick head.

Straw man essentially involves an exaggeration of a statement to attempt to justify an unrelated response and that was not done in this case because it could reasonably be implied from your comments that you were referring to the same person your post was addressing.

What you have attempted to do to justify your comment is what we commonly call "political speak".

You then attempted to down play the use of dickhead as a common term much like idiot in the Australian vernacular.
    So why then do you make the assumption that a foolish person (idiot vernacular) will treat a working girl poorly in the room?
    Seems like an exaggeration to me.

So please as you say , stick to talking about and supporting the many wonderful working ladies out there and giving help and advice to each other rather than corrupting the English language.
    TLDR

The inference was there to be made subjectively, I've clearly intimated my stance.

"FFS more talk on the ladies, less argument between dickheads"

^^^^ THIS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looking at photos, they all seem tiny. Any busty ones on their way like the old thairapeutic days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I made no attempt to hide that, I just love what they have to offer and wona share it with other punters.

if that has caused people to become upset, or they don't like my taste in women (or they have gotten Asian girls all their life that they are desensitised), that's fine, there really not much i can do but its still my experience and truth. I have a bad case of yellow fever, and cant get enough sushi.

In the forum settings page, go to my profile, and click "ban/block" user you wont see any more of my posts it will be removed from the page when you visit it, like i don't exist,

Cheers

big-trouble-little-china-kurt-russell.jpg
    I'm new here but seen you alot while lurking. Thanks heaps for sharing your findings. I can't believe there's a divide in this community of all places!
    I also am saddened to learn not everyone is kind to the girls. Really tragic. Something I can't personally make sense of.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bookshelf69 View Post
    I'm new here but seen you alot while lurking. Thanks heaps for sharing your findings. I can't believe there's a divide in this community of all places!
    I also am saddened to learn not everyone is kind to the girls. Really tragic. Something I can't personally make sense of.
    I don't think punters are rude to their faces. Punters have certain preferences, some like bigger gals, Short, tall and etc. Beauty well that's subjective.

In the room I'm sure most people are kind and respectful to the girls. Forum talk is just forum talk, where punters experience can be shared and sometimes can be debated on different views.

I think you are over thinking it slightly dude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    I'm sure most people are kind and respectful to the girls.
    Most, but not all. There have been instances where punters have been, frankly, c*nts to amazing new girls who have then quit after just a single day. A loss to us all!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post

In the room I'm sure most people are kind and respectful to the girls.

I think you are over thinking it slightly dude.
    Mirrored what I said. As for overthinking, it's just genuine concern for another human being who doesn't deserve to be mistreated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    edited and moved

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast