Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokio Studio Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    From the price that the girl I tried quoted, that'll cost you $75 + $100.

She said:
    $50 for NHJ
    $70 for NHJ plus play with her body (I guess that's B2B)
    $100 for CBJ
    $150 for CFS

Mind you, I'm not sure if the upgrades include all lower priced services. If you go for CBJ but can't finish from that, will you still get the B2B and NHJ? I have no idea.
    Yes.. this is base on my exeprience. Went there pay for $90 for 1 hour. The girl end charge me $140. $50 for HJ+ $40 for kiss + $50 for play with her. Note : NO FS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They just lost one of the costumer who might be their regular. Thats totally ripped off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    They just lost one of the costumer who might be their regular. Thats totally ripped off.
    lol but why did you agree to fork out $140 to the girl in the first place? If you think it was a rip off then just tell her you only want a HJ $50.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    lol but why did you agree to fork out $140 to the girl in the first place? If you think it was a rip off then just tell her you only want a HJ $50.
    She just told me after we finished. Took his phone show me all the price list. I don’t want to argue, ai i just paid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you talking about Tokio, bullshit, Hahahah complete bullshit. So who was the girl?
    They will also ask for the money up front.
    Even nami first time sod “can I please have the money” before getting naked.

If that ever happened, just say i only brought $50 or what ever, come on man.

Again bullshit, coz they aint open today also.

Such a crazy story, coz the we chat person will tell you which girl is on and which extras she does,.. lol looks like naïve punter got screwed at least or complete lies at most. Im going on lies, guys never been an just jerked off concocting a munchausen syndrome story to just post bs. I mean every single place when they ask about extra, you ask "oh yeah what extra you offer and how much" i dont get this bullshit really.

Banned
    Yes.. this is base on my exeprience. Went there pay for $90 for 1 hour. The girl end charge me $140. $50 for HJ+ $40 for kiss + $50 for play with her. Note : NO FS.
    You may as well go to Burwood. I paid $130 for 30 minutes of DATY and FS which you didn't get.

I think most punters have prisoner-of-the-war syndrome: Any Japanese is heavenly great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    if you talking about Tokio, bullshit, Hahahah complete bullshit. So who was the girl?
    They will also ask for the money up front.
    Even nami first time sod “can I please have the money” before getting naked.

If that ever happened, just say i only brought $50 or what ever, come on man.

Again bullshit, coz they aint open today also.

Such a crazy story, coz the we chat person will tell you which girl is on and which extras she does,.. lol looks like naïve punter got screwed at least or complete lies at most. Im going on lies, guys never been an just jerked off concocting a munchausen syndrome story to just post bs. I mean every single place when they ask about extra, you ask "oh yeah what extra you offer and how much" i dont get this bullshit really.
    U can call me bullshit. I don’t care man, no one gonna trust you, as everyone now you trying to promote tokio.
    The girl was Moe.

Guys, I tell you guys the truth, based on my exeperince. I don’t have any partner with the shop or whatsover like the guys call me bullshit.
    Get lost man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    U can call me bullshit. I don’t care man, no one gonna trust you, as everyone now you trying to promote tokio.
    The girl was Moe.

Guys, I tell you guys the truth, based on my exeperince. I don’t have any partner with the shop or whatsover like the guys call me bullshit.
    Get lost man.
    tell us the truth? DUDE if we are to believe you, and you didn't talk about the extra first, your just stupid.. I know i thow that word around alot, but this time its legit, end of story, little moe got the better of you, generally happens when the girls dont like ya... i dont like ya, i dont believe your story.

I actually WRITE reviews to help punters - if it helps the shop even better, i do like supporting places that are great, like i used to with CBD. I used to visit CBD before the price rises and lack of girls, but this is a great alternative, and if you leave great, no one cares, they dont need your business. Moe is just new also, and if you cant sort our the prices up front, then there was zero talk or banter i take it. Its just a rookie mistake, if its your first time with the girl or in a new venue ALWAYS ask upfront man. Unless you also like getting ripped of at the mechanics too?

And honestly your gona miss out on the next great girls that are coming, ur loss, and u can read all about it in the reviews, lol.
    The only reason there arnt more reviews yet is coz i would see Nami exclusively she knew how to have fun and loved her job, so tried to see her as much as possible before she went off to the farm and cant be bothered writing more reviews. The other girl i saw was Miki and another one yesterday who was on her raggs so nothing to write home about.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If they offer rimming then I’d be inclined to forget CBD and start going here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls here all seem to stay on the safe side compared to CBD, they don’t even seem to offer BBBJ let alone rimming lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    tell us the truth? DUDE if we are to believe you, and you didn't talk about the extra first, your just stupid.. I know i thow that word around alot, but this time its legit, end of story, little moe got the better of you, generally happens when the girls dont like ya... i dont like ya, i dont believe your story.

I actually WRITE reviews to help punters - if it helps the shop even better, i do like supporting places that are great, like i used to with CBD. I used to visit CBD before the price rises and lack of girls, but this is a great alternative, and if you leave great, no one cares, they dont need your business. Moe is just new also, and if you cant sort our the prices up front, then there was zero talk or banter i take it. Its just a rookie mistake, if its your first time with the girl or in a new venue ALWAYS ask upfront man. Unless you also like getting ripped of at the mechanics too?

And honestly your gona miss out on the next great girls that are coming, ur loss, and u can read all about it in the reviews, lol.
    The only reason there arnt more reviews yet is coz i would see Nami exclusively she knew how to have fun and loved her job, so tried to see her as much as possible before she went off to the farm and cant be bothered writing more reviews. The other girl i saw was Miki and another one yesterday who was on her raggs so nothing to write home about.
    So are you saying that it happened because the girl didn't like him? Or are you saying it's bullshit and didn't happen at all?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    im done with cbd style.. its so much $$ for average services

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man if you went to cbd today and saw any of the new girls you would not be saying what you are. I went today and it was fucking incredible. New girl and one of the best I've seen there and I've seen many.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Man if you went to cbd today and saw any of the new girls you would not be saying what you are. I went today and it was fucking incredible. New girl and one of the best I've seen there and I've seen many.
    Do you have her name?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    New Tokio girl Harumi added (4 photos of Harumi): https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/uulsj...j1fwaglvv&dl=0
    New costumes list also added to dropbox, see "costume option" photo.

Tokio Studios will be starting professional hair removal + nude handjob for $100 package price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well no more for me hear, no matter who the girl....
    The small rooms, and the overall lack of service interest shown by the girls and shitty shower, has turned me off enough to go elsewhere.

The only girl here worth seeing is the boss lady "JUN", who actually gives fantastic service with a great attitude. She is one lady I would gladly pay to do anyday.

As for the rest, why bother, when you can have the best (in the place).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just saw an elderly couple start walking up those stairs lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha pls update us with what happened next

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    its good to have options, CBD isnt always the best, the had a really bad run last month or so, that i started fanning out and foudn this place and was

Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    I just saw an elderly couple start walking up those stairs lol.

man words gets around! the climb has almost killed me, they must really love it!
    but seriously, it doubles as a legit shop with legit services.

That way they can offset the costs and not pressure the girls and force them to work 14 hours.

having said that, CBD HAS struck back and got some really amazing girls of late, and more are coming, so interesting and lucky times we live in.
    This is great for a cheap option and if you want to get in some exercise climbing the stairs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I kept walking. I have another shop planned for today.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast