Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokio Studio Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    '''Girls in Tokio call out inflated prices hoping for punters to take up''' ... I believe June [ she knows the business so well ] will take care this otherwise the shop will not do well. These new girls need some 'guidance' from Natsu and Momo.
    Now Natsu, if only she never left. I did see her quite a few times and loved how she just took you in her mouth. Had the pleasure of seeing twice outside of the shop on a private scoial level where she stayed overnight with me in my hotel, even let me film one of our sessions. OH the memories.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelane View Post
    Now Natsu, if only she never left. I did see her quite a few times and loved how she just took you in her mouth. Had the pleasure of seeing twice outside of the shop on a private scoial level where she stayed overnight with me in my hotel, even let me film one of our sessions. OH the memories.
    Envy.

What was the damage?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i got there for the girls, but sadly of late while they have gotten new girls in, the service has been limited to really nude HJ.. its in danger of turning into just another r&T place with a whole lot of negatives related to the venue, that the value proposition just isn there anymore.
    I hope they can address this quick smart.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    i got there for the girls, but sadly of late while they have gotten new girls in, the service has been limited to really nude HJ.. its in danger of turning into just another r&T place with a whole lot of negatives related to the venue, that the value proposition just isn there anymore.
    I hope they can address this quick smart.
    It would be pretty hard to relocate if they are locked in a 3x3yr lease. Even if they had to do renos. That would out put them in the RED to completely operate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    It would be pretty hard to relocate if they are locked in a 3x3yr lease. Even if they had to do renos. That would out put them in the RED to completely operate.
    not sure about that, a bit of TLC for that place would go a long way and wouldn't const that much.
    They are very busy quite often and atm its very slim pickings in the CBD. they make enough to justify the expense , really they should have done it right from the start.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    not sure about that, a bit of TLC for that place would go a long way and wouldn't const that much.
    They are very busy quite often and atm its very slim pickings in the CBD. they make enough to justify the expense , really they should have done it right from the start.
    I’ve noticed a lot of shop owners don’t give a fuck, they’re still busy, so they just don’t care. Unfortunately why I don’t go to a lot of places more than 1-2 times because the upkeep is trash. I’m happy to pay the premium everyone complains about at CBD to know I’m getting a nice big clean room with a big shower.

For 190$ I can get 45m with a hottie, all the fixings except FS. I’m happy to pay that premium, especially when it’s a 60-70$ shop fee + 100 for cbj at most shitty places.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    I’ve noticed a lot of shop owners don’t give a fuck, they’re still busy, so they just don’t care. Unfortunately why I don’t go to a lot of places more than 1-2 times because the upkeep is trash. I’m happy to pay the premium everyone complains about at CBD to know I’m getting a nice big clean room with a big shower.

For 190$ I can get 45m with a hottie, all the fixings except FS. I’m happy to pay that premium, especially when it’s a 60-70$ shop fee + 100 for cbj at most shitty places.
    I have to agree, after going to r&t joint in most city shops leave you feeling some what yucky afterwards (mould, broken fixtures, smell and etc). Whilst 360 is up market and doesn't give you that seedy dungeon vibe since the decor and facilities are in working order. I can't really justify frequent visits though, every now again is fine.

A select few operators in the city or just outside the city still care thank goodnes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When i saw her outside of shop for social met, it was the cost of dinner the first time than i took her to the theatre the second time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelane View Post
    When i saw her outside of shop for social met, it was the cost of dinner the first time than i took her to the theatre the second time.
    Any old work photos of there or Natsu?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All I’ll say is that it’s amazing what guys will put up with for a piece of sweet pussy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Natsu was a gem, you would've been right into taking her out T.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Isnt that why we're all here?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thinking of trying this as a new place . Any recommendations here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Their WeChat is posting when girls are on their period. That’s cool on them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cool if you're looking to get your red wings.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, it is very polite to customers and means that they can choose depending on their expectations and leaves no one embarrassed or disappointed. It is a sign of a well run business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lots of great new girls there, take a plunge and report back what you find.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have they sorted their pricing out yet? Reluctant to go back unless there's some stellar new talent, as the girls ask for a lot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Have they sorted their pricing out yet? Reluctant to go back unless there's some stellar new talent, as the girls ask for a lot.
    What are the girls asking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interested to know too, Natsu used to be $100 all inclusive . Not to everyones taste but i found her curvy in right places and cute .

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast