Thread: Tokio Studio Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Tokio Studio Massage

The slow decline of CBD Style Massage due to:
    - untimely roster updates
    - inability to book properly
    - rumors around bare offerings
    - price rises

has meant the need to find a new punting venue.

Tokio is an obvious replacement as:
    - similar location
    - young Japanese girls
    - yowser and T1ooo approved

Yet on this forum there has been some very negative reviews on this studio.
    Especially one case where a gentleman was swindled of his money by a girl.
    Recently we have seen some positive reviews come through.
    However the yowser collection for Tokio seems to show that the girls, whilst young, does not have the same level of looks as at CBD. Is this true?

A few questions:

1. How would you rate the management style of Tokio Studio relative to CBD Style Massage?
    2. How would you rate the girls in terms of:
    a) face
    b) body and boobs
    c) service
    compared to CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sorry the negative reviews are of this place - i got confused.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Tokyo-hustler

Banned
    They need better and more engaging photos:

Most the the J girls are in schoolgirl uniforms which is old hat, making peace sign which is silly and wearing thick stockings showing short stocky legs. And the light is glomy and dark.

Obviously they need my photography service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ... updating reply to be a bit more though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    CBD is definitely having a lull there at the moment, its not at its glory it used to be with many amazing girls and decent prices, so its making it harder and harder for me to justify and ill always first check Tokio to see if anyone is on there first. If not then there has to be someone I really wona see at CBD as an alternative, ie take Saya - but she's gone now - but you get the drift and the price raises is just a kick in the balls.

CBD is the bigger machine and it is a machine, operating two venues, with another coming from all accounts, it has a bigger roster, longer hours, and is open on weekends. From what i can see based on popping in once in a while its still getting busy at times and at others not so busy.

There are 2 main competitors Fireflies by jessie and Tokio and a few others but id stick away from them like sussex star both times i went had bad experiences. Fireflies is more a FS place so your paying for the privilege where its extra on top at CBD. Tokio is very cheap just $90 + 50 for nude hand job plus what ever else you can get away with is DFk, BJ, B2B withs some of the girls.

1. How would you rate the management style of Tokio Studio
    i think Dave is good, so are the current guys running Tokio atm but due to changes and no bookings i think the edge has to go to Tokio++. They are quick on we chat and you can book, infact they prefer if you do due to getting busy and not as many girls.

I think slight edge goes to CBD here, more variety and more higher quality, although i have a very story thing for Nami and have been seeing her at least twice a week, shes super cute and the school uniform does it for me, the others i seen are cute to Koto and Yuri that ill be reviewing, but id say the top of the top talent is at CBD but i haven't seen all at Tokio and in the past they had some really good ones, also i havnt seen Yumi, Sena, Sakura which are working also. CBD has AI, Juna, Saya gone, Rui, Miki (gone) so they get the edge imo. CDB +2

3. Venue
    hands down CBD, showers in most rooms, couch in some, ect.. its nicer, where as tokio is up 2 flights of stairs and old 1 shared shower and some rooms not even a sink. CDB +1 Also the fact its open 7 days and big times is good, tokio is only 11 - 8 M-F.

4. Services
    CBD id say that BBBj, DFK, B2b, and pussy rub often is included in the price which is good, and FS being extra $100 at both or more. Not all girls do everything at tokio so i give it to CBD +1 here.

5. Price
    230 + 100 vs 90 + 50-100, hands down goes to Tokio +2, so this i rate twice as important.

5. Vibe
    I'm deducting 1 point from CBD for the super long shifts they make the girls work, i mean, 14 hours, 10am till 12 midnight is a joke, and also how they treat the girls is pretty poor from what ive read, that's not on imo. CBD -1 Tokio + 1 shorter hours and nicer people there. Turn over is also too high of the girls, which is really crap.

So over all

CBD : 3
    TOKIO : 4

I give the edge to Tokio and it has so much potential for great things to come i think that it will be the leader soon. Im there for the Girls and the price, thats what punters want, everything else is secondary i think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think if u compare current cbdstyle girls to tokio studio. tokio studio looks younger at least. that may be the schoolgirl uniforms tho lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I noticed the girls at tokio are much more relaxed, they dont feel pressured. Everyone gets along and when the shop closes at around 8pm, everyone goes home together. The operating hours of ~11am - 8pm gives a good work-life balance and girls can choose half-day shifts.
    The owner of tokio said “i know essentially my girls come to Australia for a holiday, so let them have their holiday”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those of you don't know, Tokio studio was the best RNT shop for Japannese girl pre Covid, lovely Japanese young girls, great servcie with lots of extras and reasonably priced.

Shop closed when covid started and was reopend again later 2023, needed some time to adjust and bring back Tokio studio's to it's old state. Now I can say that Tokio Studio is on the right track back to it's glory days again.

Service all depends on the girl, there is no guarantee that you will get bbbj or dfk or fs, everything is up to the girl's choice, the shop only collects 90 per hour for massage.

This is actually the fun of RNT shops, buidliing up connection with the girll and getting more after each visit....if you're just after a quick bang, just go to ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    CBD is definitely having a lull there at the moment, its not at its glory it used to be with many amazing girls and decent prices, so its making it harder and harder for me to justify and ill always first check Tokio to see if anyone is on there first. If not then there has to be someone I really wona see at CBD as an alternative, ie take Saya - but she's gone now - but you get the drift and the price raises is just a kick in the balls.

CBD is the bigger machine and it is a machine, operating two venues, with another coming from all accounts, it has a bigger roster, longer hours, and is open on weekends. From what i can see based on popping in once in a while its still getting busy at times and at others not so busy.

There are 2 main competitors Fireflies by jessie and Tokio and a few others but id stick away from them like sussex star both times i went had bad experiences. Fireflies is more a FS place so your paying for the privilege where its extra on top at CBD. Tokio is very cheap just $90 + 50 for nude hand job plus what ever else you can get away with is DFk, BJ, B2B withs some of the girls.

1. How would you rate the management style of Tokio Studio
    i think Dave is good, so are the current guys running Tokio atm but due to changes and no bookings i think the edge has to go to Tokio++. They are quick on we chat and you can book, infact they prefer if you do due to getting busy and not as many girls.

I think slight edge goes to CBD here, more variety and more higher quality, although i have a very story thing for Nami and have been seeing her at least twice a week, shes super cute and the school uniform does it for me, the others i seen are cute to Koto and Yuri that ill be reviewing, but id say the top of the top talent is at CBD but i haven't seen all at Tokio and in the past they had some really good ones, also i havnt seen Yumi, Sena, Sakura which are working also. CBD has AI, Juna, Saya gone, Rui, Miki (gone) so they get the edge imo. CDB +2

3. Venue
    hands down CBD, showers in most rooms, couch in some, ect.. its nicer, where as tokio is up 2 flights of stairs and old 1 shared shower and some rooms not even a sink. CDB +1 Also the fact its open 7 days and big times is good, tokio is only 11 - 8 M-F.

4. Services
    CBD id say that BBBj, DFK, B2b, and pussy rub often is included in the price which is good, and FS being extra $100 at both or more. Not all girls do everything at tokio so i give it to CBD +1 here.

5. Price
    230 + 100 vs 90 + 50-100, hands down goes to Tokio +2, so this i rate twice as important.

5. Vibe
    I'm deducting 1 point from CBD for the super long shifts they make the girls work, i mean, 14 hours, 10am till 12 midnight is a joke, and also how they treat the girls is pretty poor from what ive read, that's not on imo. CBD -1 Tokio + 1 shorter hours and nicer people there. Turn over is also too high of the girls, which is really crap.

So over all

CBD : 3
    TOKIO : 4

I give the edge to Tokio and it has so much potential for great things to come i think that it will be the leader soon. Im there for the Girls and the price, thats what punters want, everything else is secondary i think.
    Awesome analysis champ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What in terms of privacy? Chances of seeing fellow punters? Is Tokio as private as CBD?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great analysis here.

Any way to get a headsup prior to arrival on the girls who do FS at Tokio?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    What in terms of privacy? Chances of seeing fellow punters? Is Tokio as private as CBD?
    I haven't been there since precovid, but back then it would have been easy to see other punters, but I never did. Maybe because of the times I went to the shop (usually mornings). And they always ushered me to one of the rooms whenever I came in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Great analysis here.

Any way to get a headsup prior to arrival on the girls who do FS at Tokio?
    It's easy, just connect on Wechat and ask them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    This is actually the fun of RNT shops, buidliing up connection with the girll and getting more after each visit....
    Hey mate don't you have to work?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went there on monday.
    Saw tomo, she is very young and cute.
    Very good body in my liking, she is very meaty, but not fat at all.
    Did $50 extra for nude HJ only. It wasn’t bad experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there wechat for this shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WeChat is : tokyostudiosyd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I noticed the girls at tokio are much more relaxed, they dont feel pressured. Everyone gets along and when the shop closes at around 8pm, everyone goes home together. The operating hours of ~11am - 8pm gives a good work-life balance and girls can choose half-day shifts.
    The owner of tokio said “i know essentially my girls come to Australia for a holiday, so let them have their holiday”
    How much did they pay you to say that?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    How much did they pay you to say that?
    Another shill too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like this shop because June would not pressure the girls to deliver services that there weren’t willing too. This is how normal shops should operate, if you click with the girl and you get extras, all good. But if all girls are forced to give BB services, it creates a nightmare scenario. See CBD style.

I was lucky enough to see Momo after she quit for a while but I think I saw her with a guy in the city and it looked like they was going on holidays so I think she’s definitely quit the industry. And good for her. A couple of other gems in the old lineup too.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast