Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokio Studio Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been charged $150 for B2B, CBJ & DATY. There was one who wanted $200 for the works (which I gladly paid at the time, though that's a major exception). They seemingly have a price list for nude wristy, B2B, DATY etc. but then add them all up rather than have incremental pricing that includes the other services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s exactly right.
    Their pricing system is totally screwed.
    Theoretically you could pay for a clothed BJ at that place.
    And when you add up all the individual services….it’s ridiculously expensive

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I don't see it that way though. $200 for FS is a high price back in the day, now you'll probably get hit with that price in more than 50% of the places you go to.

I think the problem is not their actual pricing but the fact that they have itemized pricing is confusing the fuck out of us. Here they have all the lesser acts individually priced, then they give a much bigger number for FS. The punter automatically starts thinking, "oh that must be because they're adding up all the items!".

Maybe better communication of the pricing structure would help, I dunno...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The tip that the ml asking in this shop is far too expensive, according the service they offer.
    Talk to June about the tips, she will fix this, at the end of the day she will lose customers eventually and she doesn't want this to happen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    The tip that the ml asking in this shop is far too expensive, according the service they offer.
    Talk to June about the tips, she will fix this, at the end of the day she will lose customers eventually and she doesn't want this to happen.
    Is June the one handling their Wechat? Or it's the receptionist?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Already stopped going to this place when they offered $70 for NHJ and extra $20 to touch. Will not be returning anytime soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    Is June the one handling their Wechat? Or it's the receptionist?
    ---
    June is the owner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Listen up punters far and wide, I have a very important public service announcement:,

this place is briming with amazing girls right now.

I haven't posted a review as I've been to busy with business life and also punting but I've been extremely active trying new places and uncovering gems, ie ginza, tokio, CBD Style 276/360, fireflies, 6 poplar, mirage and sussex, and other Surry hills venues.
    I did give it a bit of a break for a little bit when they dint have many girls at tokio but its come back with vengeance,
    I thought about keeping this quite to my self, but that serves no one, GIRLS don't get cash and leave the shop and punters go with their dick in their hands, I'm ultrastrict in some regards.

Now I'll also clear up something about the VENUE and FACILITIES, in light of the girls there now, id fucking climb mount Everest to get a look at these girls, and couldn't give a fuck if the venue was a just a fucking rancid dumpster in a crack neighbourhood ally way, im still fucking going, its more than worth it, TRUST ME ul fucking regret it!

Now just a taste: I went there yesterday it was a little quite but had 8 girls on i think. (3 had just left and i bumped into them on their way out as i was going in/up)
    Inside I was lucky enough to get to see and meet 4 of them in an intro... ALL HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuri- HOT AMAZING BODY!!!! PART 2 - YES!!! had her, super hot outfit, quality!
    Renka - cute mid height and body pretty with part 2 on offer.
    Kako/i?? - tall - fs and 69?
    Ann/a - super cute, and nervous in a tight cotton dress with skinny curvy body, great body i regret not picking her tbh innocent.
    Himari - Hazuki ASOME but only hj + nude a little more
    Luna - cute face, part 2 i think was ok, but did a few other things too does real massage
    Shino - only nude hj, suepr tall cute, sexy, but a little inexperienced but liked pussy play with my finders.
    Rin - still there for only a few more days i think dont miss out!!!
    Hizuki - the virgin i think ? i get confused with all the names, and memory fails me but you get the fucking drift.

Not all the girls offer part 2, this IS NOT a brothel, keep that in mind, but the service is amazing. With this place please take the massage its part of the deal - take it, be respectful to the girls, and feel the vibe, they are just normal girls, not working class which is part of the attraction for me, be gentle and kind and enjoy!

Ill be doing reviews for atleast 5 of the girls SOOOON when i get some time, if you want the inside line, GO THERE NOW beat the rush see for your self.
    If you really want some intel before the review message me.

Were really getting spoiled atm, the second golden era is upon us.

ENJOY BOYS!

Ps, the prices thing was sorted out already, all the times i went it was well explained, one of them i just took nude HJ for $50 and then picked DFK for a TOTAL of $70 and she also allowed pussy touch with finger but not inside. Please pay the cash upfront to avoid anything, their English sint the best, NEVER pay more than $150 for everyting inc FS, NEVER its more than likely a mistake, and just tell them $150 for FS / Everything and pay upfront that way no mistakes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great intel thanks mate...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Listen up punters far and wide, I have a very important public service announcement:,

I haven't posted a review as I've been to busy with business life and also punting but I've been extremely active trying new places and uncovering gems, ie ginza, tokio, CBD Style 276/360, fireflies, 6 poplar, mirage and sussex, and other Surry hills venues.
    I did give it a bit of a break for a little bit when they dint have many girls at tokio but its come back with vengeance,
    I thought about keeping this quite to my self, but that serves no one, GIRLS don't get cash and leave the shop and punters go with their dick in their hands, I'm ultrastrict in some regards.

Now I'll also clear up something about the VENUE and FACILITIES, in light of the girls there now, id fucking climb mount Everest to get a look at these girls, and couldn't give a fuck if the venue was a just a fucking rancid dumpster in a crack neighbourhood ally way, im still fucking going, its more than worth it, TRUST ME ul fucking regret it!

Now just a taste: I went there yesterday it was a little quite but had 8 girls on i think. (3 had just left and i bumped into them on their way out as i was going in/up)
    Inside I was lucky enough to get to see and meet 4 of them in an intro... ALL HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann/a - super cute, and nervous in a tight cotton dress with skinny curvy body, great body i regret not picking her tbh innocent.
    Luna - cute face, part 2 i think was ok, but did a few other things too does real massage
    Shino - only nude hj, suepr tall cute, sexy, but a little inexperienced but liked pussy play with my finders.
    Hizuki - the virgin i think ? i get confused with all the names, and memory fails me but you get the fucking drift.

Not all the girls offer part 2, this IS NOT a brothel, keep that in mind, but the service is amazing. With this place please take the massage its part of the deal - take it, be respectful to the girls, and feel the vibe, they are just normal girls, not working class which is part of the attraction for me, be gentle and kind and enjoy!

Ill be doing reviews for atleast 5 of the girls SOOOON when i get some time, if you want the inside line, GO THERE NOW beat the rush see for your self.

ENJOY BOYS!

Ps, the prices thing was sorted out already, all the times i went it was well explained, one of them i just took nude HJ for $50 and then picked DFK for a TOTAL of $70 and she also allowed pussy touch with finger but not inside. Please pay the cash upfront to avoid anything, their English sint the best, NEVER pay more than $150 for everyting inc FS, NEVER its more than likely a mistake, and just tell them $150 for FS / Everything and pay upfront that way no mistakes.
    If CBJ then no thanks. If BBBJ then sounds like a winner!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post

ENJOY BOYS!

Wow so informative. Never heard of DFK on a price list. Lack of it is usually the rip off aspect of paying for FS off a ML..
    Hey I like your comments about normal girls. They nearly all are in my experience. That can be unsettling in itself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Why don't they charge $150 FS that includes FIV, DATY, kissing, sucking, licking etc. just like any other MLs in Artarmon or Burwood so that I don't have to bring a calculator with me?

Full Service is full service. Full Service is not Pay by Dish.
    200 Stanmore is $130 + $50 for CBJ. That’s almost the norm isn’t it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tokio currently has upper hand in recruiting working holiday Japanese girls through their own connections, because the main recruitment company for Japanese working holiday has recently banned all job ads from brothels/rnt shops. Thats why you notice other shops getting less Japanese girls.

That's why you notice other shops advertising on Locanto.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey guys.

Quick update before I go try catch all the Pokémon.
    1. Like i said it’s not a brothel and I’m not a bbbj fan. Tbh even when it’s on offer here or other places I don’t go for it anyways even if free.
    2. I’m far more interested in DFK. It sets the mood and some of the girls offer that- the last 2 here, did and it was great!
    3. As for normal girls yes, but half still offer everything and the newer ones also get into it and the services they do offer. Never had one that didn’t except 1 time when on her rags but that was a super once off. So i think the short shifts and things play in their favour here that they can also enjoy life out side ect.
    4. Prices are super super reasonable and service top notch!

Not sure if I have enough time for the review/s today I’d suggest heading down trying for ur self’s. Not sure how busy will be either not very or booked out. I’ll see

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went back this week and the pricing was much more as expected - $150 extra for the works (DDFK, CBJ, DATY + FIV, CFS) and I had a terrific time. I think the shop has made it more clear with the girls... I'll be going back for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So which girls did you both see?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    review is out
    hot off the press for you guys

this is on Luna, there today till 6pm

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...27#post2997127

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which one June? I had a lineup and talk to guy at the desk but did not see a June in the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    June is the owner bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys get in quick today.

New girls and others free. GET DOWN HERE!
    Second session for the fickinng day

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast