Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokio Studio Massage

Banned
    [QUOTE=yowser;2951228]New Tokio girl Harumi added (4 photos of Harumi): https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e5sdm...loyq6&e=1&dl=0
    New costumes list also added to dropbox, see "costume option" photo.
    /QUOTE]

Is Nude an option of the costumes?

Banned
    [QUOTE=T1ooo;2951471]
    ....man words gets around! the climb has almost killed me, they must really love it!
    but seriously, it doubles as a legit shop with legit services.
    /QUOTE]

I usually would sit in the middle of the climb and have a smoke or drink a can of coke to rest. I could see some punters smile at me on the way. I'm not young any more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some new girls here, including a self described virgin

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    yeps, i tried one of the new ones, awesome time! but not the virgin, I do wona try her though, next on my list for shoee

i have a review up of one of the new girls Rin super cute.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Does she come with a certificate of authentication and does the first customer pay a huge premium?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    virgins don't interest me, so i'm steering clear of that. but funny they are trying to cater to all types of punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps someone could post an English translation of the recruiting sign outside their door on Sussex Street.

Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    Perhaps someone could post an English translation of the recruiting sign outside their door on Sussex Street.
    Why? There's a reason why it isn't in English... it obviously for hiring Jap talent bro. Lmao I can't see them hiring fat white slags of the street.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    might get some more white girls working there also if they did like fireflies, heheeh

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    might get some more white girls working there also if they did like fireflies, heheeh
    As long as they aren't bogan gals with missing teeth and track marks on their arm. I'm all G

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    Here's the translation:

If you're good at sucking banana-flavoured lollipop, sliding on a wet oily floor or don't mind a heavy white sumo pounding on top of you please apply within. And your English vacabulary can be limited to: "You are handsome."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And don't forget...... your so big and strong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    not going to be posting anymore reviews for this place, its fully booked when ever I go there now well one girl but i wanted to see the new ones.
    I've done me self a boomerang in promoting this place cant get me self a punt!

If you gona go MAKE SURE TO BOOK A HEAD.
    last 3 times its been choca block, i also know that 382 are booked as well coz i went there to sample the Japanese goods as a second option, arisa and riho but they were both booked and the other girl working i wasn't keen to see.......

So i guess these shops are going gang busters taking up all the load .. excuse the pun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the only reason i've been hesitant to go is that it seemed like a slum from the pics of the outside. unless maybe i got it wrong? the smallest rooms i've been to are the 227 NS rooms. how is tokio compared to that?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not a slum, more like drug den or squatters house hahahah joke …

I go there for the girls not to rent a place to live.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    the only reason i've been hesitant to go is that it seemed like a slum from the pics of the outside. unless maybe i got it wrong? the smallest rooms i've been to are the 227 NS rooms. how is tokio compared to that?
    I’ve been to both. Tokio is smaller and more “industrial”. If it had a half decent shower it would still be ok, but that thing is a trip hazard. Saw the lovely Emi formerly of CBD at Tokio, but she moved on again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    I’ve been to both. Tokio is smaller and more “industrial”. If it had a half decent shower it would still be ok, but that thing is a trip hazard. Saw the lovely Emi formerly of CBD at Tokio, but she moved on again
    You could die from falling out of the shower at Tokio. It's not safe at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been here twice and honestly, not a huge fan. Have I been more organised, I would have gone with the Japanese girls in MAC.

Girls in Tokio call out inflated prices hoping for punters to take up, make sure you all stand your ground! Some girls are good looking and have good bodies, but the non girl side of the shop such as the dodgy stairs, shower, outdated and small rooms etc can make the experience not as positive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Been here twice and honestly, not a huge fan. Have I been more organised, I would have gone with the Japanese girls in MAC.

Girls in Tokio call out inflated prices hoping for punters to take up, make sure you all stand your ground! Some girls are good looking and have good bodies, but the non girl side of the shop such as the dodgy stairs, shower, outdated and small rooms etc can make the experience not as positive
    ---
    '''Girls in Tokio call out inflated prices hoping for punters to take up''' ... I believe June [ she knows the business so well ] will take care this otherwise the shop will not do well. These new girls need some 'guidance' from Natsu and Momo.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    It doesn't look that bad from the outside. I did a write-up about them in the other Tokio thread. It's location is bang in the middle of a stretch of shops along Sussex St that is heavily frequented by lots of young Asian hotties. Just a few doors down from the old DOS location (now THAT was slummy, loll!). No sir, I love the location, it's great.

Now the INSIDE, that's a different story. I think they need to do a Reno, get rid of some rooms to make more space for each room, and also have space for a proper shower room.

The shower is really a joke. It felt like I was showering in a toilet latrine. And it's bad for everyone including the girls. They offer FS. With a shower like *that*, I am compelled to think that they don't always clean-up between customers. It gives you no confidence in their level of hygiene, seriously.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast