Thread: Tokio Studio Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    The slow decline of CBD Style Massage due to:
    - untimely roster updates
    - inability to book properly
    - rumors around bare offerings
    - price rises

has meant the need to find a new punting venue.

Tokio is an obvious replacement as:
    - similar location
    - young Japanese girls
    - yowser and T1ooo approved

Yet on this forum there has been some very negative reviews on this studio.
    Especially one case where a gentleman was swindled of his money by a girl.
    Recently we have seen some positive reviews come through.
    However the yowser collection for Tokio seems to show that the girls, whilst young, does not have the same level of looks as at CBD. Is this true?

A few questions:

1. How would you rate the management style of Tokio Studio relative to CBD Style Massage?
    2. How would you rate the girls in terms of:
    a) face
    b) body and boobs
    c) service
    compared to CBD Style Massage
    Say what?? Cbd girls do bbfs??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Have they cleaned the stairs yet.
    They smelled really bad a couple of months ago.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I did not smell bad odour… it was that humid lingering odour which is probably because of the recent hot and rainy weather…

I did have a great time with yuri… probably because her hj skills were amazing and she let me take my time edging me and stopping when requested to… never once was there ‘ finish already’ vibe… and she is good with communication. I think so because I received many first time compliments 🤪🤪 ( I take them with a bag of salt each time I get one from mls) ….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    I did not smell bad odour… it was that humid lingering odour which is probably because of the recent hot and rainy weather…

I did have a great time with yuri… probably because her hj skills were amazing and she let me take my time edging me and stopping when requested to… never once was there ‘ finish already’ vibe… and she is good with communication. I think so because I received many first time compliments ���� ( I take them with a bag of salt each time I get one from mls) ….
    Thanks for the intel with Yuri and edging. Does she do other services? Like dfk or fs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    ....I lost any interest in going inside the shop. Especially when greeted by a pimply faced girl who looked sweaty and unclean.
    You've missed your opportunity for the best punt in a lifetime.

She could be your saviour. The One.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Thanks for the intel with Yuri and edging. Does she do other services? Like dfk or fs?
    Nope … she is a great gfe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Mate anywhere there are J or K girls you have a pretty good shot at getting that service. Not saying they are the only ones who provide it but they are statistically more likely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What would be an appropriate price to pay for 45min + B2B + cbj?
    Assuming this is the place at 378 Sussex Street?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    What would be an appropriate price to pay for 45min + B2B + cbj?
    Assuming this is the place at 378 Sussex Street?
    From the price that the girl I tried quoted, that'll cost you $75 + $100.

She said:
    $50 for NHJ
    $70 for NHJ plus play with her body (I guess that's B2B)
    $100 for CBJ
    $150 for CFS

Mind you, I'm not sure if the upgrades include all lower priced services. If you go for CBJ but can't finish from that, will you still get the B2B and NHJ? I have no idea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

She said:
    $50 for NHJ
    $100 for CBJ
    $150 for CFS

Mind you, I'm not sure if the upgrades include all lower priced services. If you go for CBJ but can't finish from that, will you still get the B2B and NHJ? I have no idea.
    Understood, so naked + cbj could be $75 (for massage )+ $70 + $100?

Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Understood, so naked + cbj could be $75 (for massage )+ $70 + $100?
    I sure hope NOT. I'd expect $100 to cover B2B and the CBJ. $170 to get both is going to be outrageously overpriced. That's even more expensive than the FS option, and those 2 combined sure don't beat a good fuck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

She said:
    $50 for NHJ
    $100 for CBJ
    $150 for CFS

yes dude, like seriously how many years of punting and people stil get confused by the simplest things

So if you do $50 nhm, plus play $70, plsu bj $100 plus fs, you you really thing you paying an extra tip off, $370 ? like is that what people some how conjure up in their heads ? The price is a running tally, not induvial like on a menu and includes the previous things.

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    yes dude, like seriously how many years of punting and people stil get confused by the simplest things

So if you do $50 nhm, plus play $70, plsu bj $100 plus fs, you you really thing you paying an extra tip off, $370 ? like is that what people some how conjure up in their heads ? The price is a running tally, not induvial like on a menu and includes the previous things.
    Confused? Conjure up? Dude, just from your comments here I can tell that you've never received any extras from MLs in the room from an agreed price. Try going to any ML that gives extras and go for FS or CBJ option. Tell us what you get. Did you get a NHJ, followed by a B2B, and then a CFS/CBJ?

You've got no idea what happens in the room, and I get it, you're just doing your job. But for Chris sakes, quit with the negging, you're only making yourself look stupid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Confused? Conjure up? Dude, just from your comments here I can tell that you've never received any extras from MLs in the room from an agreed price. Try going to any ML that gives extras and go for FS or CBJ option. Tell us what you get. Did you get a NHJ, followed by a B2B, and then a CFS/CBJ?

You've got no idea what happens in the room, and I get it, you're just doing your job. But for Chris sakes, quit with the negging, you're only making yourself look stupid.
    im not the one struggling with the basics, id think you'd set someone straight, rather than be bambuzeled yourself.

Im not a god, i get frustrated when i see a 60 year old man struggling with a bra in the dark too.

I get it some people struggle with simple logic, thats fine, but if they cant work that out they shouldnt be calling people stupid who have already.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    back on topic, this place is now opening on weekends, a late start though which is great.

It also looks likely they are getting in some more reinforcements in, a few were not quite ready to go still in training they said, but i would have done them there and there on the spot, super hot.

Banned

She said:
    $50 for NHJ
    $100 for CBJ
    $150 for CFS

Why don't they charge $150 FS that includes FIV, DATY, kissing, sucking, licking etc. just like any other MLs in Artarmon or Burwood so that I don't have to bring a calculator with me?

Full Service is full service. Full Service is not Pay by Dish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Why don't they charge $150 FS that includes FIV, DATY, kissing, sucking, licking etc. just like any other MLs in Artarmon or Burwood so that I don't have to bring a calculator with me?.
    I think it's the way they've been trained. I was negotiating with one of the new girls and she was having a hard time adding up all the options.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    back on topic, this place is now opening on weekends, a late start though which is great.

It also looks likely they are getting in some more reinforcements in, a few were not quite ready to go still in training they said, but i would have done them there and there on the spot, super hot.
    sounds like youre their #1 customer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    sounds like youre their #1 customer
    apparently not, found out another punter got to try Airi before i did, she was super super cute ;-( and hasnt been back on the roster due to being sick...

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Why don't they charge $150 FS that includes FIV, DATY, kissing, sucking, licking etc. just like any other MLs in Artarmon or Burwood so that I don't have to bring a calculator with me?

Full Service is full service. Full Service is not Pay by Dish.
    It should be that way and it probably is, but one can never be sure with these shops that have this type of pricing model. Some MLs I've met (not in this shop) will go straight into FS mode the moment you ask for FS extra, some will allow foreplay some will not. And foreplay is not B2B or CBJ, it's some of those other things you mentioned.

That's why I couldn't answer the post about CBJ + B2B clearly. Those are 2 different "items" on the price list. What will the girl do? You need to negotiate it with the girl.

To me, this is a good thing with the pricing model at CBD Style. It really cuts away the ambiguity of the itemized pricing. One price for everything, and that little bit extra if you want to go the whole hog. It's just a lot easier to work with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It should be that way and it probably is, but one can never be sure with these shops that have this type of pricing model. Some MLs I've met (not in this shop) will go straight into FS mode the moment you ask for FS extra, some will allow foreplay some will not. And foreplay is not B2B or CBJ, it's some of those other things you mentioned.

That's why I couldn't answer the post about CBJ + B2B clearly. Those are 2 different "items" on the price list. What will the girl do? You need to negotiate it with the girl.

To me, this is a good thing with the pricing model at CBD Style. It really cuts away the ambiguity of the itemized pricing. One price for everything, and that little bit extra if you want to go the whole hog. It's just a lot easier to work with.
    ThatÂ’s how it was at 197 Burwood road, if I asked for fs it was strictly fs. Stopped punting there because the part 1 was abysmal and as soon as you finish they wipe you down and kick you out.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast