Thread: Any recs in canterbury

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any recs in canterbury

I’ll be in Canterbury next week and I haven’t had a message in around a year so I’m thinking of getting one around the area.

I saw a few massage spots, curious if anyone has notes or info?

Yan Massage
    Kings Fantasy
    Goldfinger
    Mirage in Petersham

Any info would be great. And if I missed any that are good then keen to hear

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yan has had some quality girls in the past but I feel it’s passed its time (good if you want cheap import cigs though). I just don’t get the same thrill there as I once had and it’s tired. For me anyway.

Kings is the only shop in that stretch I’ve not tried and I’ve never seen a genuine review of them. Looks good on paper but given it’s non-discreet frontage I’ve not been.

165 next door to Kings I tried once and will again this weekend I think. I genuinely enjoyed how they looked after you as a customer (outside of the massage) and the girls seem good. It’s possibly just a new shop thrill though and the service is pretty standard although FS is always on the cards. But it is with Yan too.

Mirage is good in general. I’m not a big Japanese fan (robot service isn’t my thing) and my most current regular is no longer working there so I haven’t been back in a few weeks. I do like Haley and she’d be the only current girl there I’d go back for.

Plenty of options in Campsie up the road too. For lack of better judgement I’m going to try a private in Campsie that is ex No5 who’s service has apparently dwindled. But I’m in search of a new regular so casting the net wide.

Happy to answer questions you have. I know the area relatively well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try Carol she is in Canterbury ph 0418 178 912 great experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Avoid 165 Canterbury road. Tried it there a few weeks back and ended up with an ugly milf that refused a bj, jumped on my cock and slammed on me asking me to cum over and over again 5m into my session. She was also the only one working, but the roster said there were supposed to be 2 or 3 other girls on that day.

She looked nothing like any of the girls on the roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you had a great root.
    Do remember what service you actually requested vs what you got and how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Avoid 165 Canterbury road. Tried it there a few weeks back and ended up with an ugly milf that refused a bj, jumped on my cock and slammed on me asking me to cum over and over again 5m into my session. She was also the only one working, but the roster said there were supposed to be 2 or 3 other girls on that day.

She looked nothing like any of the girls on the roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which lady has indicated that FS was on the menu? The manager has mentioned it isn't provided....

Quote Originally Posted by Bmal View Post
    Yan has had some quality girls in the past but I feel it’s passed its time (good if you want cheap import cigs though). I just don’t get the same thrill there as I once had and it’s tired. For me anyway.

Kings is the only shop in that stretch I’ve not tried and I’ve never seen a genuine review of them. Looks good on paper but given it’s non-discreet frontage I’ve not been.

165 next door to Kings I tried once and will again this weekend I think. I genuinely enjoyed how they looked after you as a customer (outside of the massage) and the girls seem good. It’s possibly just a new shop thrill though and the service is pretty standard although FS is always on the cards. But it is with Yan too.

Mirage is good in general. I’m not a big Japanese fan (robot service isn’t my thing) and my most current regular is no longer working there so I haven’t been back in a few weeks. I do like Haley and she’d be the only current girl there I’d go back for.

Plenty of options in Campsie up the road too. For lack of better judgement I’m going to try a private in Campsie that is ex No5 who’s service has apparently dwindled. But I’m in search of a new regular so casting the net wide.

Happy to answer questions you have. I know the area relatively well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrysReasons View Post
    Sounds like you had a great root.
    Do remember what service you actually requested vs what you got and how much?
    Idk her name, she was the only one there. I requested fs, got literally fs, nothing to get me hard first. I got her jumping on a semi hard dick telling me to cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrysReasons View Post
    Which lady has indicated that FS was on the menu? The manager has mentioned it isn't provided....
    It is 100% provided, walk into the shop, say “I want to fuck you” and she will say “150$” then laugh at her and go to leave and she will say “ok ok 100$” and then you’re set.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BornHoNam View Post
    Try Carol she is in Canterbury ph 0418 178 912 great experience
    Is that Coral? Her name may have changed.

Good service?