Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HINANO JAV 2.0 MY Oh MY – SOFT and CUTE Marshmallow...with a Secret move

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovepuss View Post
    The photos of Hinano on Ginza clearly photoshoped. She looks chubby in the video, still wanna try her! But please Ginza should invite Yua Mikami! Gorgeous Japanese Jav.
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I saw Hinano in her first appearance at Ginza, I checked the AV online before I booked. She actually looked better and prettiy than her JAV which was a delightful surprise.

In terms of service, I was expecting a bit more of wildness from an AV actress but she is more submissive than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    That video is like 3 yrs old, when I saw her last time she was at club, she was way more petite and prettier. Her jav was like a norm girl next door look, now she looks more glamorous with her new make up and style. Photos are more accurate now to her than her old video.

Yeah I was expecting a full pse experience but got a gfe vibe. Was nice and she was cute. Will try see her again soon.
    I think i called it out in my review but do not go off her JAV video, if anything the video is like a turn off.

she looks nothing like the vid and seems to have had a glow up well at least the last time she was her a much thinner jaw line and lost most of the baby fat in the cheeks and slimmer facial structure overall

not sure if work done or diet but she looks much better than the video overall decent value and decently priced at $330 i dont think you will get PSE service but its more the innocent but obedient JAV girls that squirm alot and moan and she has one of the slobbiest BBBJ ever

I agreee Bloom got a pretty GFE exp from her as well and she smelt so damn nice like J Sana and J Reiko where u left the premise and can still smell her on ur body from the good bye hug and cuddling between rounds hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovepuss View Post
    The photos of Hinano on Ginza clearly photoshoped. She looks chubby in the video, still wanna try her! But please Ginza should invite Yua Mikami! Gorgeous Japanese Jav.
    good luck with that if that was ever to even happen.....Hats off to anyone who would be able to afford her....

i rmb a semi retired JAV star once did a tour i think it might have been with 5 star back in the days and she cost an arm and leg like with that amount an hr with a semi retired jav star i could literally book out an orgy at Ginza ....

Yua Mikami is like GOAT tier of JAV (IMO anyway)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    good luck with that if that was ever to even happen.....Hats off to anyone who would be able to afford her....

i rmb a semi retired JAV star once did a tour i think it might have been with 5 star back in the days and she cost an arm and leg like with that amount an hr with a semi retired jav star i could literally book out an orgy at Ginza ....

Yua Mikami is like GOAT tier of JAV (IMO anyway)
    Yua Mikami is indeed GOAT tier. Saw somewhere in this forum that Aika did a tour in tokyo, and that is was something like 700/hr. For me, if Tsukasa Aoi ever went here, I would be the first to book

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That video is like 3 yrs old, when I saw her last time she was at club, she was way more petite and prettier. Her jav was like a norm girl next door look, now she looks more glamorous with her new make up and style. Photos are more accurate now to her than her old video.

Yeah I was expecting a full pse experience but got a gfe vibe. Was nice and she was cute. Will try see her again soon.
    Ooh ok, added to the list. Would you say she has ok english?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Ooh ok, added to the list. Would you say she has ok english?
    Yeah her English was perfectly fine. No issues bro. Definitely someone you wanna see. Cute and petite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah her English was perfectly fine. No issues bro. Definitely someone you wanna see. Cute and petite.
    Awesome, thanks man. A cute and petite jav gfe, sounds like an Iori Kogawa type

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yua Mikami is indeed GOAT tier. Saw somewhere in this forum that Aika did a tour in tokyo, and that is was something like 700/hr. For me, if Tsukasa Aoi ever went here, I would be the first to book
    Ohhhh really?? That’s relatively cheap for her looks body and status…if I could land a booking happily fly over to see her lol

I do know there’s a hostess bar (or a few) that are more high end and sometimes have jav actresses you can pick to have drinks with and if things go well opt for extras never been game enough to try though with language barrier and the $$ it could add up too lol

Tsukasa Aoi I’d also book hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awesome, thanks man. A cute and petite jav gfe, sounds like an Iori Kogawa type
    Hinano English was doable it’s not like asumi who relies on Siri not fluid and flowing like k Hanna or the other girls that have been in Aus for a while

If you talk slowly it’s ok I’d say fairly decent to have a bit of convo with for a j girl but not great I’d recommend seeing her to talk and build gfe she’s not like reiko if you get me where she is seducing you half the session and dirty talk

I’d say conversation and experience wise is like Yui? Warmer and accomodating that usual j girls but not above and beyond endearing gfe vibes like Haku and Reiko

Still early in the morning so those are the names and comparisons I can think of lmk if you need more help deciding/conparing

Also Iori Kogawa man brings back memories I’d love to see her too defs my type of girl lol

Hinano (when I saw her) was bit more reserved and less bubbly than iori but still accomodating to take your coat and help you undress but after the shower bbbj very friendly and accomodating

Iori personality and vibe is someone I’d say is at Haku and reiko level

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Hinano English was doable it’s not like asumi who relies on Siri not fluid and flowing like k Hanna or the other girls that have been in Aus for a while

If you talk slowly it’s ok I’d say fairly decent to have a bit of convo with for a j girl but not great I’d recommend seeing her to talk and build gfe she’s not like reiko if you get me where she is seducing you half the session and dirty talk

I’d say conversation and experience wise is like Yui? Warmer and accomodating that usual j girls but not above and beyond endearing gfe vibes like Haku and Reiko

Still early in the morning so those are the names and comparisons I can think of lmk if you need more help deciding/conparing

Also Iori Kogawa man brings back memories I’d love to see her too defs my type of girl lol

Hinano (when I saw her) was bit more reserved and less bubbly than iori but still accomodating to take your coat and help you undress but after the shower bbbj very friendly and accomodating

Iori personality and vibe is someone I’d say is at Haku and reiko level
    Thanks jackjack for the info. Glad to know her english is doable. Too bad reiko is not appearing on the roster anymore, probably flew back already, hope she comes back.

Ooh ok, now that I think of it, Iori is more bubbly in her jav.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12